Thov Qib Hlub Koj Ib Zaug

val

sarNie Adult
finally saw this movie and its not bad...had a feeling there might be a sequel to it cause the ending is confuse/leave unanswer questions

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
is this movie a new release???...how many parts is there????humm...just by reading the summary of the movie reminds me of this hmong american movie where the girl disguise her self as well...i think she was named aunty kay and the main guy was named john....and when john and aunty kay meet, its only when aunty kay is a servant in the guys home watching his daughter and to him she'd look ugly...but in public she's actually dressed up...didn't really finished watching the movie...i only finished part one and that was it...but i hear lots of ppl says that the other two parts to this movie that i'm talking about is pretty good.....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
is this movie a new release???...how many parts is there????humm...just by reading the summary of the movie reminds me of this hmong american movie where the girl disguise her self as well...i think she was named aunty kay and the main guy was named john....and when john and aunty kay meet, its only when aunty kay is a servant in the guys home watching his daughter and to him she'd look ugly...but in public she's actually dressed up...didn't really finished watching the movie...i only finished part one and that was it...but i hear lots of ppl says that the other two parts to this movie that i'm talking about is pretty good.....

i know that movie anutie kay was hallirous...by the way i loved it...
------i think looj ceeb is ordering it by the way...but i'm not sure when the movie is getting there....
-the movie has 2 part.....i think.....

hmonglover

sarNie Egg
i heard that maybe i have part 3 too i thinks so lol i went see that movie lol i have part 1 and 2 to hehh is good movie l like that movie

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
This movie is sooooooooo good and very funny!!!!!!!I didn't want to stop watching so I almost didn't go to work but I still did. I hope they make one more part to clearly complete the movie.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i didn't really get the end of this movie..it's so weird... anywAZe it's the best loving movie that came out of Lee Xiong's entertainment. i love how he looks and hoe he looks at her kills me..i love his adorable look....so hot... anyways they are such a cute couple..

leek18

sarNie Adult
yes!!!!!!!! my sister buy that movie from the flea markets and yeah I agree with you guys. The movie is very good and it not boring and yeah the girl is pretty and wow she got so skinny since she play her role in "Npauj Npaim Lub Kua Muag" she very good at this role and i don't like her role in the movie "Npauj Npaim Lub Kua Muag" about her role in this movie is VERY GOOD!!!!!!! SHE CAN ACT!!!!!!!!!! but too bad that she is a lee too well too bad for me :lmao: I recommend everybody to watch this movie because it good!!!!!!! Lee Xiong is such a great producer, she the best (yeah i know that there lot's of good producer out there) oh yeah, they need to make part 2 too because i want to see more and my sister also say that too because she love the movie too.

this movie will make you want to watch the movie over and over again because it not a boring movie, it's very funny with lot of funny scene

oh yeah some of you guys were asking for the songs, right??? I'm pretty sure that the song was sing by that main guy "Txhaj Hawj" it sounds like him because i heard him sing b4. The songs is good

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
if you guys are wondering about the main opening song it's by doua thao and his cd is not out yet? or something, i asked Lee and she told me that!:D

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
if you guys are wondering about the main opening song it's by doua thao and his cd is not out yet? or something, i asked Lee and she told me that!:D
Oh wow thanks for the info but do you know the title of the song? Anyways, I love :wub: this movie and I guess it was the funniest :lol: and coolest :clap: hmong movie I've ever watch :D . I think this is the best movie to watch out of all of the other ones.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
omg... i love this movie. love the songs too. tub peng and tub bee are hella fine in this movie. do you guys knoe how many movies he's done???? and how many album he have out???

val

sarNie Adult
saw the continuing parts to this movie and its good (2 disc) but have to say that its kind of dragging and some un-neccessary scenes (my opinion)

fns

sarNie Hatchling
did anyone bought doua thao vol.2 cd the one that have the one in the movie can anyone please upload it for me
thanks

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
part 3 is out...............anyone bought it yet............
Really? During Fresno New Year I asked Lee Xiong and she said it wasn't quite ready yet. If anyone got a copy please let us know how good is it and give us a summary of it but please don't spoil the ending. By the way is there two parts to part 3 or only one part.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I also wanted to mention the na'ke in this movie did a great job at acting. Her first role Npauj Nlpaim lub Lub Kua Muag her acting wasn't all that. I think she fits more playing the character in Thov Qib Hlub Koj and not the orphan crying type.

mai92

sarNie Adult
I also wanted to mention the na'ke in this movie did a great job at acting. Her first role Npauj Nlpaim lub Lub Kua Muag her acting wasn't all that. I think she fits more playing the character in Thov Qib Hlub Koj and not the orphan crying type.

yes,i agree because i like how she acted being naughty..

i like her skills..

:)

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey guys, it not part 3. Part 1 have two tapes and yeah Part 2 is out now and yeah it was very good and it the same as part 1 too. If you guys want to know what happened then you guys should go buy this movie. I really recommend you guys to watch it, if you guys want to know what happened.

sorry, i don't know how to describe the storyline, but just want to say a little thing: His GF died, Nkauj W parent died, and after all of those scene "Happy Ending"