Ti da bah danh

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone remember the movie where the n'ek is a mermaid and the only time she can get legs is if she puts a pearl (or something like that) in her mouth, which also in return, forbids her to speak at all.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i think the title is "mat-sa-ya"...this lakorn is sooo long...lol..i remember wayching at my Grannie house...lke 7 years ago..lol :lol:

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
amikaX said:
i think the title is "mat-sa-ya"...this lakorn is sooo long...lol..i remember wayching at my Grannie house...lke 7 years ago..lol :lol:
[post="89556"][/post]​
yeah, i remember it now. it was called matssaya. i think i remember it was a good movie. :huh:

yak

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Is it CH7 or CH3..? Does anyone happen to have this lakorn...?
[post="89651"][/post]​
i think its ch7

L

lalalek

It sounds very familar but i just can't picture it clearly in my head...lol......plus can someone please upload it!!!!! :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
As I recallled from my memory, it is a channel 3 boran. It was aired around 91 or 92 in the afternoon. I saw a few esp only when nang ek was a little girl. I don't recalled any of the character in there thought.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is ok, doesn't really drag, fun to watch now and then and I've yet to see a remake. I would upload but my cd drive is out of whack and doesn't really work right, plus I still have to convert it to vcd.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I remember watching this boran movie..I like it..And i thought it was on Ch7 not ch3..I know the n'ek but not the p'ek...It was too old for me...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I watched an old mermaid movie not a lakorn...but the mermaid was scary...she had fangs and came out to eat chickens at night...lol creepy

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ThanamasFanclub said:
Bluemoon..What does that have to do with the topic lol...J/K...
[post="90636"][/post]​
lol...me and my off topic...but no never saw this one...sounds interesting though

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...But also kinda wierd lol...So basically its like what..The nang aek and pra aek don't get each other or something..? Since she can't talk when she comes out from the water...

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea...But also kinda wierd lol...So basically its like what..The nang aek and pra aek don't get each other or something..? Since she can't talk when she comes out from the water...
[post="90736"][/post]​
wait, did they end up or what? :wacko:

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
They do get each other in the end, because even though she can't talk or maybe because she can't talk, the p'ek is very caring and protective when it comes to her and falls in love with her