'Till Life Do Us Part :: Rome/Bee

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher

credit to cecilia for this poster*

Tagline : If you were given one more chance, what would you do with it?

Rated : R

Genre : Thriller/Romance

Cast :

Rome Patta as Sinthorn Tanagarn
Bee Namthip as Salana Ontipak

Summary :

In a small rural town in Thailand, the residents of Khon Kaen live a quiet life. It was one of those towns where everyone knew eachother. They especially knew Sinthorn, the town's bad boy and trouble maker. He is very popular in his senior class and popular amongst the ladies. Sinthorn is an arrogant and self-centered guy who only lives for the moment. His family is part of the town's upperclass society, so Sinthorn often took everything he has for granted.

Then one day, there was talk of a new family that just moved from Chiang Mai. Salana and her Father moved in next door to a friend of Sinthorn. The residents couldn't help, but noticed there was something really strange about this new family. Salana then became the talk of their school. People would gawk at her as she walked by, but they would never speak to her. They all thought she was a strange girl.

Weird things start to happen when Sinthorn's life somehow interwined with Salana.

COMING SOON TO A SARNWORLD THREAD NEAR YOU

lady0fdarkness

OOOoooOOO can't wait for this...seems exciting already^^ YAY another one of your fanfics..love it
I'm excited too! I thought about writing it now, while I work on my other fic, but decided not to, cause I didn't want to give myself an overload and end up writing poorly. So it's coming real soon, perhaps next week!

lady0fdarkness

Act 1

-Racing tracks

There was a few days left untill the start of a new school year. Some of the seniors from Tavahn High School decided to have a little get together party, before heading back to class. Sinthorn, the leader of the wild and popular group of teenagers decided to have a car show, so all his friends and their friends could show off their fancy sooped up rides. Because he comes from a rich family; his father, an owner of a fish distrubution company right here at Khon Kaen's shores; And his mother teaches at the high school that he attends, he was able to have a race track rented for him and his friends.

The track was filled with loud voices of teenagers yelling and music blasting from their cars. Sinthorn sat on the hood of his car, smoking away at his cigarette, blowing the smoke into the air as his eyes followed the butt of a girl wearing a short pink skirt and a white tube top walking by. Sinthorn whistled to the girl.

Damn, girl... come over here and let P'Sin touch that ass!

The girl ignored him and kept walking and eventually turned around, gave him a little sassy grin and wrapped her arms around a boy who was checking the engine of his car.

Alright, alright. Whatever, you're not worth my time anyway! Sin muttered under his breath and took another drag of his cigarrette, tossed it on the ground, and stepped on it with his foot as if it was a bug that he wanted to kill.

Yo Sinthorn! Come and check this baby out, yelled John, one of his best friend since grade school.

John pointed to a shiny yellow toyota celica equipped with spoilers, body kit, exaughst pipe, shiny muffler, and new sets of rims.

Are you going to race with that? Sinthorn asked in amazement.

Man, you know I got to. I just got this installed. The nitro is going to make this baby go 10x faster than that hatch back I had.

Sinthorn - Who are you racing against tonight anyway?

John pointed over to the opposite direction of another group of teens chatting away and bopping their heads to the music coming out of their cars. John then pointed right at Morteen, their rival. Sinthorn and his group of friends never seemed to beat Mort, but tonight John and Sinthorn was gonna change that. They wanted to impress the crowd, and win the race, just in time for the school year to begin.

P'Sin, I want to see you win tonight okay? Said Masha, leaning over on his shoulder and nippling at his neck. Masha is a girl that he's currently dating.

Sinthorn - Don't worry, baby.. P'Sin always win.

Masha - Not always, you lost last weekend, remember?

Sinthorn - That was just practice, I was only playing. Tonight is not practice, baby. I win for real.

Masha rolled her eyes cause she was already used to his arrogant nature.

HEY YOU!! Sinthorn screamed Mort's way, trying to get his attention.

Mort then turned to Sin in question, holding out his hand.

Me and you tonight man, Sinthorn gestured that he wanted to race him.

John then tapped Sinthorn's shoulders, realizing that Sinthorn had just challenged Mort to race, eventhough John wanted to race.

John - What you doing, man? It's my call tonight, man!

Sinthorn - Relax, my friend. I'm gonna beat that jerk on the regular road. I'm going to show him, who's boss around here. It's my town and I know every inch of the streets.

John - HUH? You not going to use the tracks? It's dangerous man! What if the cop get us? I don't want to go to jail, my parents will take away my toy for sure! Just stick to the tracks, Sin. It's safer!

Sinthorn laughed out loud.

Sinthorn - Do you know who I am? The cops won't bother us! Relax, my friend. Nothing's gonna happen. We'll be fine.

Sinthorn then laughed arrogantly as John continue to examine their car.

-Road side

The rural roads of Khon Kaen barely had any street lights. The only visibility was from the headlights of many cars parked there. The fog seemed to be getting thicker as it got late in the night. The teenagers cheered on as Mort and Sin stood by the cars, ready to race. Mort was getting a little worried about racing on the road. He was expecting to be on the tracks tonight, but he agreed to it anywat, since he didn't want to bruise his mucho ego.

Masha gave Sin a kiss on the cheeks.

Masha - Good luck hunnie, make me proud okay?

John tried to convince Sin one more time about using the tracks instead.

John - You sure about this, man? I don't want to go to jail, before school too.

Sinthorn - John, stop being a sissy girl? If we beat that dude, then he won't want to show his face around here anymore. Besides, if we do get in trouble, then my father can always bail us out.

John - Alright, alright! Just be careful then.

Mort and Sin got into their cars. The girl wearing the pink skirt and white tube top got in the middle of the cars and held up a white and black handkercief, about to signal for the boys to rev their engines and get ready to race. The group of teenagers then began to count down.

Go!!

The girl waved the handkerchief and the cars revved hard and step on the pedal.

-Sinthorn's car

He kept a steady pace, stepping on his gas pedal going about 80 mph. His eyes darted back and fourth from Mort's car and the foggy road. Sinthorn was confident that these roads were completely empty and he thought he didn't really need to keep his eyes on the road for oncoming traffic. There was only one, one way street on this side of town.

You're too slow loser! Don't make me laugh. You call that a car! Next time don't bring it to my turk, asshole! Sinthorn yelled out the car window as he passed Mort.

Sinthorn now passed Mort ahead about 500 feet. The curving of the road started to get a little difficult, but he still kept a steady pace, going at 110 mph now. He then saw Mort coming up behind him, and all of a sudden they are now side by side. He glanced over at Mort who flipped the finger to him.

Fuck you too, asshole! Jerk! Sinthorn yelled out.

The two cars are now side by side going at about 130 mph. Sinthorn's car was on the oncoming lane while Morts was on the safe lane. As Sinthorn tries to lose Mort, he entererd a winding road area. Eventhough the roads were so curvy, Sinthorn didn't show any signs of slowing down, he kept going faster and faster trying to lose Mort who is now about 100 feet behind.

His eyes darted from Morts car to the road to the rear view mirror. Finally, Morts headlights were oout of sight. Sinthorn looked in the mirror and saw a little flash coming up behind him again.

Son of a bitch, you don't give up do you? Sinthorn mumbled.

Sinthorn then stepped on his gas, going 145 mph, keeping his eye on Mort's car, ignoring the headlights on the oncoming road, that was coming towards him. Sinthorns eyes then darted back to the road again.

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mommy!! He screamed. The car was headed right his way. He quickly turned his steering wheel to the right, but before his car ran off the road, the other car's hood scrapped the left side of Sinthorns, sending it out of control and spun around on the road, and then flipped into a ditch. Sinthorn is now, trying to control his own car while it's on the dirt going out of control, running into bushes and trees.

AHHHHHHHHH!! He screamed, trying to take control of his car. The bushes smacked into his windshield. His car was now going down hill, but have slowed down, but still going fast, smashing into bushes and shrubs. Then Sinthorn saw a big tree coming up, so he braced him, held his arms in front of his face, and got ready for the impact. BOOOOOM!!

Sinthorn's head hit the airbag that blew up as the car hit into the tree. He breathed hard, trying to catch his breath. He then pushed the airbag away, and tried to open the door. It was jammed, so he had to push it with all of his might. He then unbuckled himself, twist his aching body towards the car and kicked the door with his right leg. The door took several kicks before it swung open. As Sinthorn got out of the car, he felt a sharp pain going up his left leg. The pain ran from his leg up to his spine up to his head.

Oww. son if a bitch! He looked down at his left leg and to his horror, blood was running down his pants. He then bend down to check out the injury and realized that he couldn't bend all the way down without feeling a sharp pain. This caused him to fall back on his back. He sat up, pulled his pants up and saw that he had a compund fracture on his femur. A piece of bone stuck out from the inside.

Sinthorn could hear lights and sirens coming towards his way. He laid back down and held onto his leg and yelled, when he heard the rescue cars stopped just above the ditch.

HELP!! HELP!! I'M OVER HERE!!!

*Act 2, will be posted ASAP. Thanks for reading.*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh! that was intense! can't wait to read more! :dude:

lady0fdarkness

ACT 2

-Tavahn high school, first day of class

Shit! Sinthorn cried. The cast covered his whole left leg, so he was having a hard time getting out of the car. He slowly manuvered his way out of the car, trying not to bump his leg on anything. He then sat down on the wheelchair he was supposed to use while his leg healed.

Owwww!! It hurts, Mother!

Son, you had a choice to stay at home and get home schooled, but you wanted to come anyway. So what do you want me to do about it huh?

Nothing! I'm just in pain, don't I get to cry in pain?! Ughh, Sinthorn complained.

Sinthorn - This is the most important year of my high school career and you expect me to stay home?? I'll miss out on all the things seniors get to do!

Mrs. Tanagarn - Well then, be a big boy and suck it in. You got yourself into this mess. You know...your dad and I rented those tracks for you, so you can stay safe, but what do you do? You turn around and drive on regular road anyway! And now what happened!?

Sinthorn - I know, I know, Mae. You don't have to keep reminding me okay. I'm suffering enough already.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Good; a lesson taught is always good for you. Anyway, we have a program here called "student aid." Since you will need help, we will pair you with another student who has the same classes as you, so he/she will be able to help you get around school. This program is a very good program, it will inforce student responsibilies and allow a student to have leadership roles in their community. I will arrange this with the counselor and dean and we'll get you a student aid as soon as we can match up your classes.

Sinthorn - Whatever, I really don't care. I have tons of friends who can help me.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Well, that's true, but what about when you go to classes where your friends aren't there? Trust me Sin, this program will help you.

Sinthorn shrugged and turned his attention to John, Masha, Lanee, and Edwin. The group of friends walked toward him, as he held out his hands, gesturing that he was the man. Masha touched his shoulders and gave him a kiss.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Sin, I'll see you later okay? Try not to move your leg too much. If you need anything, come and get me. Right now, I'm going to sign you up for that program.

She kissed her son and left him to his friends.

Masha - I was so worried about you, P'Sin! I thought you were dea-

Sinthorn - 180 mph and I still got out alive!

John - I know man. I told you you should have used the track. I told you so!? See dude, I knew it!

Sinthorn slapped John's head.

Sinthorn - Ai John! You asshole. Don't remind me!

John - Okay, okay. Sorry man, but damn man, you all busted up and shit. What are you going to do now?

Sinthorn - My Mae signing me up for some stupid program, where some kid is supposed to cater to me.

Edwin - Oh shit! I hope it's a hot girl.

Lanee smacked her boyfriend's head after he mentioned a hot girl.

Edwin - Oww! Laneee, I didn't say I wanted to kiss the hot girl, I just said I wished a hot girl is Sin's helper. I just want the hot girl for John! With a face like his, he will never get a girlfriend, unless we help him.

John - Whatever man, I can get whatever girl, I errrr... just choosey.

Lanee - P' Ed, you didn't say that, asshole.

John - I bet it's some scrawny ass nerd with 4 eyes.

Sinthorn - Pshh, I'll smack his ass around if he disobey me.

Masha - P'Sin, stop acting so bad. You barely can walk and you going to smack people around?

Sinthorn - Oyy, Nong Mash.. I'm just kidding!

The school campus was filled with teenagers running around crazy trying to get their schedule and classes in order. Some students looked like they knew what they were doing and some looked totally lost. Sinthorn and his friends laughed away at other students who were supposedly ugly, poor, nerdy, weird, or uncool.

John - Haha, look at that kid over. His glasses weigh more than he does!

Hahahaha! The group of friends laughed loudly, having a good old time at others' expense.

Then Edwin pointed to an unfamiliar girl, holding books to her chest. She was slowly making her way up the steps to the front of the school. She had on a old washed up looking grey dress, with small black flower prints on them. Her mary-Janes had visible little rips on them as they cover her feet. Her black sweater was unbuttoned as it hung loosely down her back. Her hair dark and long, covering half of her face. She clutched at her books, holding them to her chest as she looked down trying to hide her face.

John - Haha, who's that chick over there? She look like she just finish shopping in my grandmother's closet.

Edwin - Haha, she look more like your grandma, man.

John - Shut up, stupid. My grandma not that ugly.

Masha and Lanee looked at the girl and started laughing.

Masha - Well, whoever she is, she needs new shoes.

Lanee - Actually, she need a whole new outfit. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that ugly thing in public.

Sinthorn didn't laugh along with his friends for a minute. He just studied her, trying to get a better look at this girl he never seen before. He focused on her face and saw that everytime, someone walk pass her, she would look down, and hide her face behind her hair. He thought it was odd how, even through the not so fashionable clothing and hair, she looked oddly beautiful. But he went along with his friends, and laughed at her, making the worst jokes than any other person in his group.

Sinthorn - She probably needs to get laid. Or better yet, get lost. What the hell is that ugly thing doing in our school? I mean, I'm already used to the ones we already have, but now, not only is she ugly, she's scary looking! Damn.

Masha - Okay you guys, I think we need to get going.

Sinthorn - Nong Masha! Can you push me to my first class? Pretty please?? Once that student aid kid get's matched with me, then you be free of me again okay?

John, Lanee, and Edwin then parted their way from Sinthorn and Masha, to go to their classes

Masha kissed his cheeks and wheeled him to his first class of the day. Masha gave him a quick peck on the cheek and went on her way to her class.

-Thailand history and economics class, first period

The school already got his desk ready at the back of the class for him. This will allow him to get in and out of class easily. He was pretty much the first one there. The students came in little by little. Sinthorn greeted the ones he knew. A group of girls went over to him and expressed their concerns and some flirted with him.

June - Ahhh ohhh my God, Sin!!! I hope you get better soon na ka. You want June help you?

Sin - June can help me by giving me kiss (he pointed to his cheek and she kissed it)

Most of the students have entered the classroom and have settled into their seats. Then the last student walked in holding her books to her chest. She eyed the last seat in the back of the class, in front of Sinthorn. As she walked down the asle, some students were making barking noises and some pretended to sneeze and squeeze in the word loser. The girl sat on her seat with her back to Sinthorn. He rested his hands on the desk, but moved them cause when the girl sat, her hair touched his hand.

The class was rowdy and the students were talking over eachother. Telling eachother about how their break went. Then the teacher cleared her throat.

Teacher #1 - Queit everyone! It's time to take roll. As I call your name, please raise your hands and state "here or present." Okay, let's begin.

Pim Tanni?

Here!

Jakrit Yeernan?

Here!

Sasha Juntwan?

Present!

Sinthorn Tanagarn?

Right here!

As the teacher called roll, Sinthorn's leg began to hurt him. The pulsating pain was traveling up his leg to his back and then to his head. He felt so uncomforting sitting in that wheelchair, trying to shift his weigh from left to right. He reached inside his pocket and cupped the painkiller in his hands, remembering that he'd already taken two pills before his Mother drove him to school. He then went into his own world, not hearing anything else, trying to numb out the pain. He took a look at the medicine again and read the labels.

TAKE TWO TABLETS WITH A GLASS OF WATER ON AN EMPTY STOMACH, EVERY 4-6 HOURS, AS NEEDED FOR PAIN. *MEDICINE MAY CAUSE NAUSEA, NUMBNESS, DRY MOUTH, BLURRED VISION.

Shit, all that side effect just to kill pain? Acckk, when are you gonna start working you stupid medicine?! My leg is killing me now!

Then Sinthorn was aware of his surroundings again as the teacher called out the last person on the roll list.

Salana Ontipak?

There was a few seconds of pause and the teacher called again.

Salana? Ontipkak?

Then the girl sitting in front of Sinthorn raised her hand shyly and spoke.

Heeere.

Ah, so that's her name, he thought and laughed inside himself, thinking about all the jokes he and his friends cracked earlier.

The teacher then proceeded to talk.

Teacher#1- Class, before we begin. I'd like to pass around a newspaper for you all to see. It's a warning to you all about the dangers of street racing.

Sinthorn rolled his eyes. Whatever, he thought. It's fun and I'm gonna keep on doing it. And because I can!

When the newspaper was passed to him, he didn't even bother looking at it. He just passed it to the next person that was to the right of him. Sinthorn then sat there and wished that the medicine would just kick in, cause he was getting tired of listening to the teacher lecture about the dangers of street racing.

*ACT 3, coming up ASAP, thanks for reading*

chenling

sarNie Adult
another chapter so fast, thank you....can't wait for more...now when are these two gonna meet face to face?????