waiting for the painkiller to kick in

the class sound boring as well.
this is getting exciting.
want to know what bring them together.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ACT 3

-Cloud of fog

The car was going very fast at 180 mph, but there wasn't anything he could do. He tried to step on the brakes, but nothing happened. He tried to turn the steering wheel, but it seemed to just make the car go forward. He tried to scream, but something seems to be clutching at his vocal chords, so even if he screamed, nothing came out of his mouth. Everything was so dark and blurry, and the car was going so fast that he almost couldn't feel himself breath.

HELP! HELP! He screamed inaudibly, struggling to make his voice come out of his mouth. No one answered him; the only sound he could hear was his car; three thousand pounds of steel streetching its way through the woods, rolling down hill. And then that big tree right up ahead of him, coming into view. He held his arms and covered his face, getting ready for it. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then everything went black.

-Nurses' station

Sin! Sin! Sinthorn! Mrs. Tanagarn shook her son's shoulder's trying to get him to wake from his unconciousness. Sinthorn held on to his dizzy head as he moved it left to right, trying to open his eyes. His vision was blurred as he tried to adjust his eyes from the bright flourenscent lights shining at him from the ceiling of the nurses' station. Finally, his eyes adjusted themselves and he saw his Mother's concerned face staring down at him.

Sin, are you alright sweetheart?? Mrs. Tanagarn asked with great concern.

Sinthorn tried to hold his head up from having it hung backwards. He kept his hands on his head, trying to make it stop spinning.

Oww, what happened to me? Where the hell am I? And why is my head spinning? He asked in a weak voice.

Mrs. Tanagarn - You're at the nurses' station; I don't know what happened, but your Economics teacher said that you just dozed off and wouldn't wake, when she tried waking you. You were out cold, but you were screaming at the top of your lungs. You know what son, I'm taking you home. You're just gonna have to continue school at home!

Sinthorn - No way! I'm not going to have home schooling! Only nerds and losers get home schooled! I'm fine, Mom. I'm not going anywhere.

Mrs. Tanagarn - But you're in no shape to stay in school like this; what if you black out again??

Sinthorn - I won't! It's this stupid medication that the stupid doctor gave me! Damn it!! When is my damn leg going to heal?? Ughhhhh!

Mrs. Tanagarn - Well, the doctor said 6-8 weeks, and you should be able to use crutches.

Good! So I can get out of this stupid wheelchair! God, why me! Sinthorn complained and hung his head back, whining like a little boy.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Why? Because you're hard headed and you're only making it hard for yourself.

Sinthorn - Mae, I don't need you to lecture me about this again okay?! I.. I already uhh... arghh! Whatever Mae.

He crossed his arms acting like a kid who didn't get what he wanted. His mother shook her head and sighed, knowing even if she tried, she can't change her son's stubborn ways.

Mrs Tanagarn - Well, the Dean and the counselor was able to find you a fellow classmate to help you. This young lady is a new student who just trasnferred from Chiang Mai. She seems to be in pretty much all of your classes, which is pretty odd. And here I thought, it would be hard for them to match someone that has your classes too. I guess things work out on it's on. The dean also thinks that this is great, so that we can pretty much kill two birds with one stone. You know, since she's a new student, she'll help you around school and in return you can show her around, and mentor her, get her used to our school and our school system. And, the two of you will also get extra credit to go toward your class. So that means that you won't have to take a selective class; pretty much a freebie! Isn't that great?

Sinthorn made an annoyed disgusted sound like a sneer at what his Mother said.

Sinthorn - Pshh, what kind of cheap school is this? They gotta try and tackle two things at once? Can't you just hire a sexy 24 hour nurse for me, Khun Mae?

Mrs. Tanagarn - Sin!! Why is eveything a joke to you?? We already have a nurse that comes out to our house. If you are so adamant about coming to school, then you're gonna have to participate in this program okay?? Now, you'll get to meet her after lunch. Her name is Sa-

Mrs. Tanagarn was interrupted by the loud voices of John and Edwin barging in the door.

John - Oh snaps, Sin! I heard you were knocked out and shit. And you were screaming out some crazy shit in class; you scared half the others to death man.

Edwin - Yeah man, what happened to you?

Sinthorn thought about it for a minute. He remembered being in class and reading the labels on his medicine bottle and remembered the teacher showing a newspaper to everyone, and remember strands of hair in front of him, then everything went into a blackened haze. And he realized that he had relived that fateful night again, feeling the earth pull out from underneath him; feeling scared as shit, but couldn't do anything about it.

John - Dude? Are you alright, man?? What you daydreaming about?? Hello?

Sinthorn then snapped out of his thoughts and focused his eyes on his friend.

Sin - Uhh, nothing. I think the drugs just got to me.

Edwin - Sweet! What drugs?? Let me have some!

He meant the pills for his leg, stupid! John punched his friends arm.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Hey guys! Can you take Sinthorn out to lunch with you all? I have some things to do.

John - Yeah, no problem Miss T.

-School yard

The two boys took a hold of their friend's wheelchair and pushed him fast as if they were driving a race car. Laughing and having fun cutting through the crowds, making other kids literally jumped the other direction, to avoid getting run over.

Sinthorn - Ahh! Slow down John, I'm gonna fall! Ahhh!! My other leg is gonna break too! John, you asshole!

John was having too much fun wheeling his friend and was deaf to the cries of Sinthorn. Edwin ran behind them, laughing at the site of John wheeling Sinthorn through the school yard, trying to run into people. You guys look like retards! Edwin yelled out laughing. As John wheeled Sinthorn through the crowd, everyone dispersed out of the way, but up ahead, Salana was unaware that a speeding wheelchair was coming her way. Her head was held down as she clutched at her books, walking across the yard. Sinthorn screamed out when he saw her.

Sinthorn - John!!! John!!! Stop, you gonna run into that girl!!

John looked up and his eyes widened as he was about four feet away from running over Salana with Sinthorn's wheelchair. Salana got startled when she saw them coming towards her, the wheelchair was a four away from hitting her leg, but John steered to the right and immediately stopped running. Salana fell and landed on her side from trying to get away. Her books, folders, and papers were scattered all over the place. The other studends stood around and started laughing at what just happened.

How stupid can she be? Didn't she see them coming through? So clumsy and stupid, the voices of students murmured together.

Uhh, I didn't do that, said John trying to act as if it was her fault.

See what you did John, you made your Grandma trip! Edwin pointed out laughing.

Salana ignored the eyes that were staring at her, and slowly gathered her things, feeling a little sore on her ribs from falling. Her hair was blocking her face, trying to cover herself from letting the others see her.

She's so fucking weird, like did she just come from a funeral or something? One of the students uttered out laughing.

Sinthorn found himself watching her as she gathered her stuff, stood up, and brushed pieces of grass and dirt away. She brushed her hair slightly away from her face, and her eyes were moving from one crowd of students to the other. Then her eyes met his briefly. She then looked away quickly and started walking, but a voice called out.

Mrs. Tanagarn - What in the world happened here??? Why is everyone just standing around like this? Go! Go eat your lunches! Go!

The other kids were still laughing and making rude comments about Salana.

Mrs. Tanagarn then glanced over to Salana who was already walking away, and was glad she was there, cause she wanted to introduce her to Sinthorn.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Salana! Hey, there you are. Come here, let me introduce you to your new mentor. Remember the programmed we mentioned to you earlier today?

Sinthorn uttered a sound in shock.

Sinthorn - HUH?? That's my slave??? That prude?? But she , she.. she looks like John's very old grandmother!! And, and..and, she's weird looking!

Mrs. Tanagarn - SINTHORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Young man, why are you acting like this??? You're gonna be in big trouble. And don't even think that, just because I'm your mother, that I won't take you to face the Dean myself! Now you aplogize to Salana, right now!

Mrs. Tanagarn turned her attention to a shy Salana, standing there not knowing what to do as the three boys laughed at her.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Salana, dear. I'm sorry, they're just.. uhh they're just boys being boys. My apologies.

His friends busted out laughing.

Ooooooooo, Sinthorn has a new girlfriend, John cried out laughing and pointing.

Mrs. Tanagarn - The two of you!! Be quiet! Scram! Leave! Go eat lunch or do whatever it is that you boys do. Or do you want to see the Dean too?

John & Edwin - Uhh Errr... sorry Miss. T. We're just leaving, right now ma'am!

The two boys started walking away, but still laughing.

Mrs. Tanagarn crossed her arm and gave her son a stern look, reminding him that he needed to apologize to Salana or else. An annoyed Sinthorn tried to look away and act like a little boy who just lost a fight. He then reluctantly turned to Salana who stood there looking down, holding her books.

Sorry if you made yourself fall and sorry if I called you an old grandma, Sinthorn muttered under his breath.

*ACT 4 coming up soon*

lady0fdarkness

OMG. this is so funny ..
waiting for the painkiller to kick in

the class sound boring as well.
this is getting exciting.
want to know what bring them together.
It's in ACT 3 ;)

^^^ im catch up ! do update * soon
Yes, I will try ASAP. Daughter and boyfriend coming home in two days! Ahh

OOoooOO i love it....awwwww poor salana
Thanks, glad you like it. I will be back with more. I got lots of exciting stuff in store for you guys.

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOOOo great update..he's soo interested in her already too bad everyone is being such an ass to her!!!! MORE!

lady0fdarkness

OOOOo great update..he's soo interested in her already too bad everyone is being such an ass to her!!!! MORE!
Thanks, girl. I'm gonna try and update more before I go to see the strangers tonight.

His concious wants to be nice to her, but being cool around his friends make him mean. Sigh.. typical high school atmosphere that I've been before.

cecilia

Staff member
^i like this story so i made a cover for you .. hope you like it too ..

Pls update more -- wanna know their encounter and his reaction for laughing at poor kids.

lady0fdarkness

I like the cover, Rome looks like a bad ass, and the touch of the car is fitting. The only thing I would like changed, is maybe using a somber kind of picture for Bee? Cause, I'm thinking more mysterious Bee. This Bee looks good, but she look too happy!

Hehe.. thanks though, I love it overall.

cecilia

Staff member
^LOL. i was aiming for that but i could not find any sad and fitting picture of bee.
I will look around and see if i come across any good one of her.

No update yet?

cecilia

Staff member
^i see .. but sometime, those vdo are not clear enough ..
Here's another one .. she looks like an evil stalker :lol:

muahah .. or this one -- too bad she have her bra showing :lol:

lady0fdarkness

I love both! She looks more mysteroous now. The bee with the black thing on her head is scary.. yeah.. this is more like it. Thanks a lot girl. hehe

lady0fdarkness

ACT 4

-School yard

Mrs. Tanagarn left the two teenagers, so that they could get aquintant to eachother. It was an awkward moment for both of them. Sinthornn shifted his weight from one side to the other and Salana didn't know what to do with herself so she stood there nervously, holding on to her books.

Sinthorn moved his face closer and tried to look into her eyes, but it was difficult, cause she kept them down.

Hello??!? Sinthorn waved at her as if she were mentally challenged.

Salana then spoke up.

What do you want me to do? She spoke softly.

Sinthorn - Uhh...You're suppose to help me get around, I think. And I'm suppose to show you around, or something like that.

He shifted his weight again, ran his fingers through his hair nervously, and adjusted his collar.

Sinthorn - You know, I'm not always like this. Me and my friends were at a street racing party, and I got into a car accident, going 180 Mph down hill. It was cool, and I'd probably do it again in a heart beat.

He expected her to be impressed with his bad self, but she didn't show any signs of interest to his story. So he got a little annoyed, because normally the girls would be feeding into his ego.

Sinthorn - Uhh... nevermind. You probably don't do anything fun in your life huh?

There was a long pause, she didn't answer his question. Then she spoke again.

Salana - What about the other driver?

Sinthorn - What other driver? You mean the guy who hit me? I don't know! I guess he's alright.

Salana - But you were on the wrong lane.

Sinthorn - Huh?? Who told you this??! I was.. I was, err... on the right lane. That fool just didn't know how to drive!

Without warning her, Sinthorn took a hold of her books and laid them on his lap.

There now, let's go. I'm going to be late for my class, Sinthorn said, trying to change the subject and wondered who else knows about the situation of his little accident.

Sinthorn - Maybe you should invest in a backpack? He said jokingly.

Salana ignored his remark and wheeled him across the yard.

Sinthorn then spotted Masha and Lanee. While they walk towarrd him, they were glancing at Salana and looked at eachother and laughed. Masha then gave him a kiss. Lanee eyed Salana up and down and rolled her eyes. Masha then whispered in Sinthorn's ear.

Masha - P'Sin, what are you doing with this weirdo?

Sinthorn - Oh! Uhh, this is the girl from the student aid program. Err.. her name is errr Salina?

Salana, she spoke softy and corrected him.

Lanee - Hahaha, Salana? What kind of name is that?

I can take it from here! Masha said and took a hold of Sinthorn's chair and bumped Salana out of the way. The two girls started to take off with Sinthorn, but he realized that he still has her books on his lap.

Hey! Come get your books, he cried out to her. She then walked over to them quickly and grabbed her books out of his hand, and that's when their fingers touch. Salana nervously walked away without looking at any of them.

Masha - P'Sin! Why were you holding her books?? ! She suppose to help you, not the other way around.

Sinthorn - Oyyy... Masha. Relax! The girl couldn't afford a bag, so I had to hold her books. How else would she push me?

Masha - Better be, if I didn't know anything, I'd think that were flirting with that freak.

Sinthorn - PShhh! Me? Masha, you know I got better taste than that. Besides, I only got eyes for you, baby.

-School Hallway

As the girls pished him through the hall, he began to feel dizzy; a nauseating feeling suddenly interrupted his stomach. His head started pulsating, and his palms began to sweet. He tried to stay calm, and looked at his hands, but for some reason he couldn't feel them. Fuck, that stupid pill is kicking in again, he thought.

The hallway went dark and things started to go into slow motion. The sounds of students were muted. Sinthorn shook his head, trying to adjust his view. But as he opened his eyes, nothing changed. The hallway seemed so long. He shifted his weight and cosed his eyes again.

As they went through the crowd, other students greeted him. What's up, Sin. Good race man! Said a boy, holding out his hands to shake his. But he as Sinthorn was about to shake the boy's hand, he was horrified to see the boy's face morphined into a creature of some sort, the horns poked out from the boy's face, and the eyes were black like a cat. The grin on the boy's face was wide as he smiled at Sinthorn. Good race, man! The boy said again, trying to shake Sinthorn's hand, but Sinthorn was horrified and held his hand back, No!!! Fuck you! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! Sinthorn screamed. He then turned his head and looked up at Masha, and she too had horns on her forehead, eyes small as a rat's. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!

Sinthorn! Sinthorn! What's wrong? Masha shook his shoulder. Sinthorn had his eyes closed and opened them slowly, trying to adjust his eyes to see if the monsters were still there. There was nothing, Masha was still there looking like herself. And the boy, who greeted him was dumbfounded and just stood there and looked at him as he was crazy. Everyone looked at Sinthorn, startled from his screams. Sinthorn held on to his head, and tried to catch a breath.

Masha - P'Sin, what's wrong? Why were screaming?? You scared everyone. P'Sin? Are you okay??

Sinthorn - I.. I.. dunno.

What's going on with me? What kind of medication is THIS? He thought to himself as he tried not to look at anyone as they walk pass him.

*ACT 5, coming up ASAP*

cecilia

Staff member
man. i love bad boy but why does he have to smoke.
*sorry, forgot to comment this part -- thought i can live with it but it's bothering me LOL*

anyway, the new update is good .. at least he was not that mean face to face with her ..
in a way, he either is a coward or just have sympathy for her when they're together :p

can't wait to read more ..

chenling

sarNie Adult
oOOo great update girl......and the posters are fantastic..ceci does such a great job!!!!! You sooo need to post more soon, I hate to admit it but I love me some high school romance!!!!

lady0fdarkness

ACT 5

-John's house, kitchen

Grandmother Kit peeked through a window, hoping to see a glimpse of her new neighbors. The only thing she saw was an old blue pickup truck, parked as if the driver was in a rush. She surveyed the property and noticed that even at 7Pm in the evening, the lights in the house wasn't on. Every room was a dark abyss, except the upstairs bedroom. It was dimly lit, and a drape was slightly opened. She looked on, and wondered what her new neighbors were up to and why are they so distant. They've been there for over a week now, and no one has seen them ever since.

John - Yo granny! What you doing? What's for dinner?

Granny Kit - Ahhh! You scared me half to death! Ai John!

John - Hahaha, sorry.

John walked over to granny and looked out the window to see what she was looking at. He spotted the pick up truck in the driveway and shrugged.

John - So what are we eating? I'm hungry, granny!

Granny Kit gave a quick glanced at the neighbors and turned her attention to a hungry whining John.

Granny Kit - Well, I was going to make stir fry shrimp and chicken satay. Now, if you want to eat faster than, put an apron and help granny cook!

John looked at the apron as if it was a disgusting bug, and tried to squeeze his way out of helping.

John - Err, I have homework! Uhh... I gotta go do it now.

Granny - Homework already?? On your first day back? Hmm.... I didn't know my grandson is such a good boy who wants to do homework, on the first day.

John - Uhh... Granny! I..I err, well.. I'm a senior! Duhh.

Granny - Speaking of school, how was your first day?

John sighed.

John - it's not the same anymore, granny. I don't think it'll ever be. But I'm okay, now.

She changed the subject and gave her grandson a quick squeeze on the cheek and told him to scram.

Hehe, Thank you Grandma, I love you. John giggled and gave her a kiss on the check and rushed out of the kitchen, in case she changed her mind.

Eventhough her grandson sometimes, gives her a headache, she loves him to death and always let him get away with things. She sighed and started to prepare dinner.

-Sinthorn's bedroom

He sat there, leaning against his head board, trying to re-evaluate his strange day. He had a flashback of the hallway incident, trying to make sense of it all, thinking about the horrifying images, but at the same time, he tried to shut them out.

Was I dreaming? Did I black out again? There were Monsters everywhere... Masha, Lanee, everyone, they were all monsters... but.. but, that girl, that strange girl, she was normal. Normal than us.. it's like, why do I feel at home in her presence. Ughh, Sinthorn, you idiot! You don't even know her. Besides, she can never live up to your level, you're too good for her. She's beneath you.. she's dirt. Yeah, that's it, they are all dirt, Sinthorn!

The paintings on the wall began to merge together, forming an image of a pig's head; the pig opened his squinty eyes and snorted at Sinthorn. The wall began to move. They started moving closer to him, as he shuddered and closed his eyes. The fear was consuming him, and he didn't know what it is that he feared. He shut his eyes tight and chanted. It's not real. it's not real, IT'S NOT REAL!!!!!

When he re-opened his eyes, there was no pig's head. The walls weren't moving, and the paintings were still there. He breathed hard and looked around in fear of seeing the strange images again. He took a deep breath.

He then remembered about the medication, and dug it out of his pocket again. He brought the bottle to his eyes and re-read the labels.

MAY CAUSE BLURRED VISION

And then he noticed a tiny label that he hadn't seen there before. It was so tiny that he could barely read it.

May cause hellucinations

After reading the labels, Sin's frustrations took a hold of him, so he threw the bottle across the floor and leaned his head back against the head board, and a little part of him wished that he had listened to John and never got on that road in the first place.

His head started to hurt. He felt so defeated, so lost, scared as shit, and worst; he knew that his pain free life is in the hands of the drugs. Take them or die trying to numb out the pain himself. A surge of nausea overcame him and he couldn't stand up and run to the bathroom.

MOM! MOM!!!! He called out helplessly.

-Salana's room

The shadows of the trees danced on her walls and the night noise became clearer. The chirping of humming birds could be heard from a distance. She tried to shut them out, but they seem to come on stronger.

At least I'm safe here.

She laid in darkness, trying to adjust her eyes to the slow burning single dimmed lit candle. Her blanket was pulled up to her face, as she watched the curtains, sway back and fourth as the night breeze blew at it. She turned her head and looked at the door, hoping that it stays shut. When she heard the stairs case squeak, she held the blanket closer to her face and shut her eyes, hoping and praying for it to pass. As it passed, she took a deep breath and opened her eyes and continued to watch the curtains sway with the wind.

She allowed herself to cry; it was her comfort and her friend.

The laughs, the sneers, the snickers, and the finger pointing played back in her head as she tried to go to sleep.

Maybe it'll be different soon.

*ACT 6 coming up ASAP*