'Till Life Do Us Part :: Rome/Bee

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Let me know what you guys are thinking.........

What do you think is going on with Morteen?

Who put the marks on Salana's neck?

And what connection does Morteen and Salana and Sinthorn have??

I'm just curious, cause I want to know if I'm unfolding the story well or not! All of these questions will be revealed in the end!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Let me know what you guys are thinking.........

What do you think is going on with Morteen?

Who put the marks on Salana's neck?

And what connection does Morteen and Salana and Sinthorn have??

I'm just curious, cause I want to know if I'm unfolding the story well or not! All of these questions will be revealed in the end!
uhm... I think morteen died during the race with Sinthorn. :huh:

the marks on Salana's neck was probably done by her dad, simply because her dad seem mean when Salana left with Sinthorn to go that party.

Morteen & Salana might be related... & Sinthorn doesn't know yet... :huh:

just a wild guess. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
uhm... I think morteen died during the race with Sinthorn. :huh:

the marks on Salana's neck was probably done by her dad, simply because her dad seem mean when Salana left with Sinthorn to go that party.
Morteen & Salana might be related... & Sinthorn doesn't know yet... :huh:

just a wild guess. :lol:
i agree^^

lady0fdarkness

Thanks for your input guys!

I will now update this more frequently since Love, unconditional is done.

Stay tuned, I've already got the ending of this fic.. I just need to fill in the blanks.

It's an ending you don't want to miss.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 11

-Sinthorn's house

Salana looked around as she made her way into the living room. She noticed how everything was in order and nicely decorated. It's like a whole different world compared to her own; like a much safer and happier place here. Sinthorn stood behind her, thinking of what to say or do, still surprise to see her here in his home.

Sinthorn - Soo.....uhmm?

Salana - It looks very nice here.

Sinthorn - Oh.. thanks. (giving a nervous smile and scratching his head)

The two glanced at eachother and looked away, trying hard to break the awkward silence moment. Since he has been limping around without his crutches, his leg was starting to hurt from all of the pressure of walking. Then suddenly he felt a sharp pain shoot up his thigh, which caused him to yelp and fall onto the sofa that was nearby.

Sinthorn - Ahhhh!

Salana - What's wrong??

She touched his arm and checked his leg to see if he was okay.

Sinthorn - Oww.. Ohh.. I'm fine, I think. Ughh... I've been walking around on my own all morning! I don't know where my stupid crutches went.

Salana - I'll go find them for you. Where'd you last leave them?

Sinthorn - I'm not sure, but check upstairs. My bedroom's on the left.

Salana - Okay, be right back.

Sinthorn dug into his pocket and pulled out the bottle of painkillers. He'd been trying to avoid them, but this time he couldn't bear it anymore so he popped a tablet into his mouth and swallowed the bitter contents dry. He leaned his head back onto the sofa and closed his eyes, as he tried to contain the pulsating pain running up his leg. And when he opened his eyes again, Salana was standing before him holding his crutches.

Sinthorn - So where'd you find those things?

Salana - They were right next to your bed.

Sinthorn - Huh??! I..I swear I.. errr... nevermind. So...... uhh, what you want to do?

Salana gave a little shrug and brushed her hair away from her face.

Salana - Well, I brought homework. I guess I'll do that while you do your thing..

Oh...sounds like fun, he joked.

As he he stood up, he felt dizzy. His balance was off, so he stumbled and was about to fall back again, but Salana grabbed onto his arm in time to guide him to the sofa. His weight pulled Salana down along with him, causing her to land right on top of him, face to face. Her body was on his as he slouched on the sofa and their faces were so close that their lips nearly touched. They paused for a minute, remembering that sensual kissed that they had shared the night before.

Sinthorn was ready to kiss her again, but Salana then realized that she was on top of him, and thought she had crushed his leg as well. She quickly got up and adjusted herself and tried not to blush.

Salana - Sorry.. didn't mean to.

Sinthorn - It's okay, heh. I guess I should sit here for a little bit until my dizziness go away.

Salana - Uhmm... what did you need? I can get it for you?

Sinthorn - Oh.. nothing, I was just gonna get my cereal.

Salana - Okay, let me get it for you.

Salana then headed to the kitchen, where Sinthorn had seen Morteen.

It's kind of messy in there! I kinda spilled the cereal, he called out as she disappeared into the kitchen.

At first he felt so helpless that he had to depend on his mom to help him, while he waits for his leg to heal, but now that he's got Salana here helping, he kind of liked being injured. He wanted to take advantage of it more and allow Salana to tend to his every need, even the deep needs that he had.

When Salana appeared from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice, he thanked her and started to eat his breakfast like a hungry little boy.

Sinthorn - Sorry for the mess in the kitchen.

Salana - It's okay.

Sinthorn - So uhh.. are you coming back here tomorrow again?

Salana - Yes, Mrs. Tanagarn asked me to come for two days. I think she'll be home tomorrow night.

Sinthorn then felt himself grin when he learned that he'll be spending the weekend alone with her.

Sinthorn - Anyway, I didn't know that you lived right next door to John. Ai John is probbly too stupid to realize that you're his neighbor anyway.

I've seen him come and go, Salana shrugged, not really interested in talking about John.

The newspaper that was folded and crumbled up on the end table caught Salana's attention. She reached for it, but Sinthorn grabbed it first.

Sinthorn - It's nothing; just some stupid major report they did on the dangers of street racing.

Salana - Did you read it yet?

Sinthorn - No, I don't care to.

He then toss it over his shoulders, where it landed near the nook of the wall.

Sinthorn - So do you want me to give you a tour of the house?

Salana - Sure.

She helped him up from the sofa and walked behind as he began the tour of his house. By now, he started to feel the drugs kicking in. His head started to cloud, and the sensation of feel goodness traveled through his body. For a minute there he felt as if he was in a dream, but he knew he wasn't dreaming and everything that he's seeing is real. The nervousness that he had felt earlier had also vanish along with the pain.

He led into the library where he rarely visits. It was filled with books of all sorts; from old books to new books to story books to resource books. Salana especially loved this room. She was in awe as she looked around and skimmed through shelves of books that she'd love to read.

Sinthorn - This my father's library. As you can see, the man loves his books. This is like my 3rd time being in here. Heh..

Sinthorn giggled at the thought of how much he hated reading.

Salana - I think this is so neat, I'd love to have my own library full of books like these.

Sinthorn - Ahh.. you can always borrow this library anytime.

Sinthorn looked onto Salana who seemed to be in her own world, checking out and admiring the books. As she skimmed through the books, she came upon one that read "Life after death." The book was all the way on the top shelve where it was out of her reach. She tip toed and tried to reach for it, but it was still too high. Sinthorn then limped over to her, to help her reach it.

Sinthorn - Here, let me help you.

His fingers barely touched it, as he tried to grab the book. He had to lean his arm on the shelves for leverage; as he inched towards the book, he then felt the shelve wiggle a little, but ignored it, and kept reaching. Then without warning, one end of the shelve gave way, but luckily the other end was still attached. This startled Sinthorn, causing him to grab Salana's shoulder and pulled her down to the floor, as he fell on top of her, to shield her from falling books.

Once again, their faces met, but this time Sinthorn was on top of her. He didn't move off of her right away, but instead he stared into her eyes and searched her pretty face. She could feel him breathe on her, and she could also feel his heart beat; they were beating as fast as hers. The goodness feeling then rushed all inside of him, as he felt her warm and soft body trembled under his.

Salana, he uttered.

She could see her reflection in his eyes, and the same tingling sensation she felt in her body came back again. Sinthorn then touched her face, and ran his fingers through her long hair. He can feel himself getting hungry with passion and curiosity. And without saying anymore, he closed his eyes, and kissed her lips. They felt so good against his. The kiss started off slow, but as he traced her lips and sucked at the softness, he longed for more. He wanted to taste her sweet breath again, so he forced his tongue inside her mouth, but to his surprise, she gave him access. As their tongues intertwined, his hands moved down from her face to her chest and then it went over her bossoms to her belly.

Sinthorn could feel himself get excited as he felt the shape of her breast when he ran his fingers down her body. He then trailed his lips from hers, and kissed her chin, and trailed down slowly as he kissed her neck. Salana relaxed herself as she enjoyed his lips on her. The sensation was getting so strong now, that she uttered out a soft moan, making Sinthorn go crazy with intoxications.

When he was done kissing her neck, he moved down to her chest, right upove her breasts. He then undid a few of the buttons on her shirt; exposing her pink bra. Sinthorn moved lips mouth in between her breasts, and kissed around that area. And he then brought his hands to them and pushed aside one of the cups to her bra, where he could now see her hard nipple perking up. He kissed around the nipple and he finally moved his mouth over it and gave it a little nibble. The shock of his lips on her nipples washed all over her body. She uttered out a soft and low moan. As he closed her eyes and allowed Sinthorn to play with her breasts, she then remembered something.

Sinthorn... Sinthorn... Sinthorn, she called out softly.

But Sinthorn was so caught up having his way with her that he didn't hear a word she said.

Sinthorn, she called out louder and slightly push him off, but he was too heavy.

Sinthorn, she called out louder now trying to get his attention.

Hmmmmmmm....? He answered in a trance like voice, but still sucking her nipple.

*ACT 12 will up ASAP, thanks for reading*

pze

sarNie Adult
hot chapter u got there...lolz....keep it coming.....

lady0fdarkness

ACT 12

-Sinthorn's house

Although he answered her with a "hmmm," he was still in a trance, enticing himself with what she's got. He didn't hear a word she said. Salana kept trying to push him off of her, but his weight was too much for her. He continued kissing around her breasts and groped them, trying to take in as much as he can. And he moved his hand down her waist and stuck it inside her skirt, trying to feel for that soft spot.

Stop!! Sinthorn! She then screamed out.

He couldn't stop even if he wanted to. The desire and the man hunger inside him wanted to take Salana into another level. He kept kissinng her more vigurously, as if he was a hungry wolf, trying to devour its prey from flesh to bones.

STOP!! She screamed loudly this time, causing him to look up from kissing her skin. That's when she slapped him accross the face hard. The sting from her slap stopped him right on his tracks.

Sinthorn - What's wrong?!!..I thought you wanted it!

Salana - What about Masha? Isn't she your girlfriend? I..I won't allow you to do this to me; not when you don't even like me. And.. and I can't do this. It's not right, not here, not now.

Sinthorn then thought about her words for a minute. He was confused himself; not sure if he liked her or not.

She realized how Masha seemed to be dead set on making sure that she knew that he was her boyfriend and felt a little used, as if she was only his play thing behind closed doors.

Sinthorn - But, but.. Me and Masha, we err... not really a couple.

Salana - It doesn't seem that way, it seems like you and Masha are very much together.

Sinthorn - But I'm telling you the truth! We're only dating....and, and I mean, me and you...we kissed.. and..I..I, uhh... thought you were enjoying it too. What did I do wrong?!

Salana - Nothing, I just can't okay? Not when you're just... Nevermind.

Sinthorn start feeling the withdrawls of not being able to release himself. Salana then pushed him, and he moved himself off of her. She quickly buttoned herself back up and adjusted her skirt.

Can we just leave this room, Salana pleaded and hugged herself, and comtemplating if she should leave or not.

I'm sorry, he said dryly as he tried to get up from the floor.

Salana then left the room with him walking behind her.

Maybe I should just leave, she protested.

NO!! He replied loudly, slightly startlng her.

He then searched around for the right things to say.

Sinthorn - But can you please just stay here...? (he spoke softly) I'd really... like that. I'll even keep my hands to myself, heh.

He tried to joke about it, but Salana wasn't laughing with him.

He scratched his head and tried to think of something to do to make the situation less awkward.

Sinthorn - Do you want to go somewhere? I mean, we can just drive around town. And I can show you places around here/

Salana - But I didn't bring my car.

Sinthorn - We can take one of my cars.

-In the car

He glanced over to Salana as she drove them out of the garage; studying her pretty face and try to figure out what sorts of secrets and mysteries she holds. When a breeze blew her hair and covered her face, he reached oveer and brushed it away behind her ear. She then gave him a quick look, turned her attention back on the road, and blushed slightly.

Sinthorn - Uh... just trying to make sure you can see the road. (he smlied boyishly at her)

Salana - Thanks... so.. uhmm.. where'd you want to go?

Sinthorn - I dunno. Just drive around I guess. I know when I see it.

As they left the driveway of the house, and got onto the street, a blue honda pulled up towards Sinthorn's house. Masha saw the silver mitsubishi and grunted like a rat when she saw that Salana was driving her so-called boyfriend. She stepped on the brakes and got out of the car, and shouted at the top of her lungs.

P'Sin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait!!!!! Wait!! She shouted and waved her hands in the air to flag them.

But it was too late; the mitsubishi already went out of sight.

She got back into the car and slammed it really hard and sneered and shrieked.

Lanee - What's wrong girl??!

Masha - That fucking bitch!! That's what's wrong. She's trying to steal my man away!!

Lanee - You mean that freak that's been clinging on to Sinthorn??!

Masha - Yes! That freak. She's trying to work her way into P'Sin's life. She's using that stupid student aid program of hers! She probably brainwashed him and poor P'Sin probably fell for her schemes!! Ughhhhhhhhh..!

Lanee - What are you going to do girl?? Don;t let that bitch take your man!

Masha clentch her fist and said, I'm going to make sure that little slut knows who's the real bitch around here. And once I'm done with her, she'll wish she never moved to Khon Kaen!!

Lanee - Girl, I'm with you all the way. How dare that whore crossed you; trying to steal your man and all!

Masha - I'm going to make her someone else's whore; that will teach her a lesson for trying to take P'Sin away from me!

Masha revved her engines a few times before speeding off. The two girls then comtemplated their little plan to ruin Salana as they drove off to Edwin's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sinthorn - Let's go to Lake Surya. We can just sit there and watch people. Plus, the weather is so nice too. And during the day time, they have a lunch wagon that comes around too. The man and his wife that owns the wagon makes a killer pad thai. I'll buy you lunch okay?

Salana gave a little smile and nodded as she drove them down the winding road, towards the lake. He smiled as well once he saw that she seemed to have forgotten about the little incident back in the library. He kept his eyes on her and began to relax and rested his head on the seat, feeling the breeze on his face, but unaware that there is a fire waiting to burn from Masha.

lady0fdarkness

^^ yeah, when I watch lakorns.. most of the time I look forward to watching the bad bitches more than nang'aek. They are funny.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 13

-Driving down the winding road

Sinthorn felt himself doze off as he watched Salana drive. It was a a beautiful day, with a bit of a cloudy breeze; enough to make a person fall asleep as they ride in cars. Within minutes he opened his eyes again after feeling a bump. As he opened them slowly, he was startled to find that Salana wasn't there; no one was driving. The car was unocupied; the driver seat was empty, and he was the only person in the car. He panicked and looked around for signs of Salana, but she was no where to be found. He then realized that it wasn't daylight anymore. The car that he sat in was surrounded by darkness and trees and shrubs. The fog was making its way inside the car, blinding his vision, making it hard to breathe. And to his horror as he look forth, the car was going down hill quick. He reached for the steering wheel, but somehow, it's beyond his grasp eventhough it was only a few inches away. The car was going down fast, as he tried to open the door. But it was locked; he pulled up the locks, but the car still wouldn't budge. He could hear three thousand pounds of steel sreetching down the rocky hills, heading right towards that tree.

The impact from the wind was so strong that his windshield began to crack, and he could feel pieces of glasses spiking him in the face as the whirlwind of darkness tried to consume.

Salana!! He screamed. Salana, help me!!!!!!!!!!! SALANA!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE HERE, HELP ME!!!!

Salana - Sinthorn! Sinthorn!! It's okay, you're only dreaming.

Sinthorn opened his eyes, gasping for air and stared at Salana making sure that she was really there.

Sinthorn - What.. what happened to me? I..I... fuck!! I hate this. I keep getting these episodes....these dreams..

Salana - You were screaming my name.. I think you were having a nightmare.

Sinthorn held onto his throbbing head and wiped the tears away from his eyes. He dug into his pocket and held out the pills. He looked at it with disgust and tossed it out the window.

Salana - What was that?

Sinthorn - My painkillers. They've been giving me horrible hullucinations. Urghh.. I can't wait to go to that stupid doctor!!

Salana - Maybe you need to go with the flow.

Sinthorn - Go with the flow???

Salana - I mean.. uhmm.. maybe they won't be so unbearable if you go with the flow and try to control it.

Sinthorn - How do you know this???

Sinthorn - Uhh... I..I.. don't. I mean, it's like nightmares. You can control them if you really wanted to do.

Sinthorn raised his eyebrows at the thought of controlling his episodes.

Sinthorn - I hope you're right, cause they're.. they're...

They scare me, he uttered under his breath inaudibly.

The winding road seemed to go on forever. They passed fields of grass and trees, sometimes cows and horses occupied the plains.

-Lake Surya

And then a large sign came into view. It read "Lake Surya opened 24 hours day." When they approached the entrance, they realized that there were a crowd of teenagers and race cars. Sinthorn noticed that those teenagers weren't from his school. because none of them looked familiar.

Sinthorn - Do you know any of those people??

Salana - No, I don't.

They passed through the entrance and Salana drove around slowly, passing the crowd.. trying to find a parking. Sinthorn focused his eyes on them, and tried to find anyone that he recognized, but no one seemed to have crossed his mind. And as he turned his back to look towards the front, he spotted Morteen in the flesh cominng out of one of the race cars, high fiving one of his friends. By now, Sinthorn was really confused. Morteen was alive and well; there was no maggots, no decomposing flesh, no scary faces.

What the hell is going on! Sinthorn murmured like a crazy person, hitting at his head, trying to figure out why he's been seeing Morteen in his nightmares.

Salana - Are you okay? Uhh... should we leave?

Sinthorn - No. Park the car!

Salana put the car in park and immediately, Sinthorn swung open the door and leaped out without his crutches and limped towards Morteen, wanting to confront him and get to the bottom of it. He held up his arms and signalled to Morteen who then turned his attention towards Sinthorn. The two boys then put on their confrontational mode as they approach eachother.

Sinthorn - Ayy Morteen, you coward! Why don't you come to me face to face. Stop playing tricks and games, you fucker!

Morteen - I know you just didn't call me a fucker, you son of a bitch! What the hell you doing here huh??!

Morteen then looked around to see if Sinthorn had his clan with him and smirked when he saw Sinthorn was alone.

Sinthorn - You heard me, I said stop with your stupid tricks. You don't scare me, man!

Morteen - Tricks?? The only trick is you, boy. You better back your crippled self away right now!

Morteen's crew then started to approach the two boys; they stood behind Morteen, ready to attack if Sinthorn tried anything.

Sinthorn - Uhh... I'm just tired of the games already!

Morteen - What games?! That race was a joke. Look at you! Loser! Now get the fuck out of here!

Sinthorn then realized that Morteen doesn't know what he was referring to, so he began to back away. That was when Salana got out of the car and went over to him. When Morteen saw Salana come to his recue, he then laughed out loud.

Morteen - Haha.. you got yourself another bitch, didn't you. You're just chicken shit. Now get out of here!!

Salana ignored Morteen and grabbed Sinthorn's arm and led him to the car. She quickly drove away, fearing that Morteen and his gang might give chase.

The two teenagers didn't realized that it was already close to the early evening. They've been driving around town forever and haven't gotten anything to eat yet.

Salana - Where should we go now?

Sinthorn - Turn left at the stop, and then go straight for ten miles.

Salana - Where does that lead us?

Sinthorn - Khon Kaen shores. There's a seafood place on the pier; it's actually my dad's. Well.. I hope you like fish.

Salana - Uhh.. Yeah, fish is good.

Sinthorn - I guess after that, we can just sit at the beach and watch the ocean. Uhh.. if that's that what you want to do.

Salana - I'm fine with anything.

Salana then couldn't help, but wonder about the comotion back at the lake.

Salana - What was that about?

Sinthorn - What?

Salana - Back there.. with Morteen.

Uhh, it's nothing. Sinthorn scratched his head trying to lie to himself as well, that's it's nothing.

He reached for the radio knobs and turned on the radio. Anything to distract him from thinking about Morteen and his ghostly images. As the radio played its melodic soft music, once again, Sinthorn leaned back and relaxed his head on the seat and stared at Salana, admiring her lips and beautiful face. After what happened earlier, he vowed to keep his eyes locked on her, and tried not to doze off again.

Khon Kaen shores awaits them, as they drove down the winding road towards the sunset.

*ACT 14 will up ASAP*