'Till Life Do Us Part :: Rome/Bee

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ACT 14

-Khon Kaen shores

Once they approached their destination, the view of beautiful Khon Kaen shores nearly took her breath away. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. As they enter the shore's city limits, Salana could see the sparkling ocean up ahead as the road leads them to a beautiful area surrounded by trees and flowers. The crystal clear water sparkled shades of purple and blue in the shimmering light setting from the settling sun. The water was illuminated by cloouds and blue sky. She could smell the crisp air and the ocean. She grew excited as they passed a sign that read "Welcome to Khon Kaen shores." Sinthorn grinned when he saw how happy the scenery made her; he felt happy himself to be here with her.

Wow, Salana uttered softly.

Sinthorn - Like it?

Salana - Oh yes! It's beautiful Sinthorn. I've never seen anything like this before.

Sinthorn - Just wait until we get to the pier. You'll love it there.

Salana - Oooo! I can't wait. (giggling like a little girl) I want to walk on the sand and feel the cold water on my feet. And I want to collect seashells too!

Sinthorn never seen this playful side of her before. He was getting so used to the mousy and quiet Salana, but now that he found something that opened her up, he was glad and enjoyed watching her gleem with excitement. He couldn't help, but smile as she admired the beautiful shores. Suddenly, he felt a little tickle in his heart, knowing that Salana is here with him. He felt a little strange, but somehow he felt peaceful and happy. He could feel his impatient nature slip away, and feel as if he had all the time in the world. He stared at her intently as she pointed out at this and that. He noticed how beautiful she is as the light from the setting sun hit a corner of her face. And he then remembered looking in her eyes and seeing that bon-fire and how it looked like the sunsetting.

He couldn't put a finger on how exactly he felt, but he just knew he enjoyed every minute of her company. And without realizing it, he reached over to touch her face while she drove. His hand felt so warm on her face. She relaxed against his hand and gave him a quick glance. He then smiled at her boyishly and removed his hand.

Sinthorm - Uhh..there was a piece of lint on your face. I err.. brushed it away.

Salana - Thanks. (she said softly and smiled at him)

Sinthorn, you lame idiot, he thought and looked away feeling a little embarrased. He wanted to show her effection, but didn't know where to start. He wanted to show her how he felt, but didn't know how.

Salana parked the car in a little beach park area. She could see the pier just a couple five hundred feet away. Though it was a beautiful day, the shore was oddly empty with an exception of a few people here and there.

Sinthorn then decided to act a little more helpless, wanting Salana to tend to him more. As he got out of the car he let out a fake yelp.

Sinthorn - Ahhh.. OWeee...

He purposely dropped the crutches on the car seat and pretended to be in agony. Salana quickly went to his side and tried to pick up the crutches, but he held on to her hand to stop her.

Sinthorn - Those crutches are so heavy! Do you think you can just hold on to me?

Salana - Oh, yes.. ofcourse. Yeah, those are pretty heavy.

And before she could say anything else, he grabbed her arm and wrapped it around his own. They are now side by side, arm in arm. He gave her a mischevious smile and led the way as she helped him along. He purposely leaned his weight on her as they walked along. He could smell her sweet rosie scent, even with the ocean roaring ahead of them.

Sinthorn - Do you want to eat there? (pointing at the seafood restaurant next to the pier)

Salana looked around and was in awe at the beauty of her surrounding. She also spotted a lunch wagon on the beach and wanted to try the meatballs on a stick that they were selling.

Salana - Actually, can we eat there instead?

Sinthorn - Anything you want. I still owe you lunch for driving me aroumd town and putting up with me.

Sinthorn bought her a whole box of meatballs w/dipping sweet and hot sauce. And a coke. The two then went over to the pier and they took a seat on the bench nearest to the water. Salana started to devour her meatballs as she kept her eyes on the water that was shimmering in the sunlight. She didn't realized how hungry she was, and kept eating while he too ate his meatballs. Sinthorn then teased her that she ate like a man, and laughed when she looked up from her meatballs to find that there was sauce all over her mouth. He handed her the napkins and she wiped her mouth shyly, realizing that she felt so comfortable around him.

Once they were done, they kept their seats at the pier. The wind felt so good on her hair as she sat there next to him, not realizing that he still had his arms around her arms. Sinthorn then felt as if he could tell her anything that was on his mind.

Sinthorn - You know, I come here all the time.

Salana - When you're not with your friends?

Sinthorn - Uhh... well.. I come here to get away...from them. I would sit right here and look at the sea and try to gather my thoughts. Sometimes I just wonder...

Salana - About what?

Sinthorn - Why am I here..

Salana suddenly felt herself drawing closer to him; liking this side of him. She wanted to lean her head against his shoulder and listen to him intently, but held herself back.

Sinthorn - I mean, yeah... I'm Sinthorn the racer and spoiled brat, but... what purpose do I serve? Is there someone out there that needs me??

Salana - Your parents... your friends....

Sinthorn - Yes, I know, but... I feel like there's someone else.

Salana - Masha?

She then regret saying Masha. She didn't know why she mentioned that girl's name; deep inside her, she wanted to see what he would say to that.

Sinthorn - No! I mean, someone more deep. Someone.. I..I...err......

As Sinthorn pondered and tried to search for the right words, suddenly there was a heavy black cloud that formed in the horizons. The wind then picked up and blew cold air. Salana shivered and tried to hug herself from the cold. And immediately, without saying a word, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. Her face was under his now, and she could feel his breathing above her. A warmth flush over her as he held onto her. She then rested her head on his shoulder near his chest. As he held onto to her, he thought about what he was gonna say.

Someone deep....someone like..you, Salana? He thought to himself as he pulled her closer. They were silent, and didn't have to say anymore. They each felt that same warmth they longed for. He allowed her hair to brush against his chin as he held her tightly and she allowed him to pull her closer as she buried her face on his chest and closed her eyes.

The wind blew at them as the cloud approached. Any minute now, the rain was threatening to fall down. Sinthorn didn't want to move from that spot, but he knew they had to if they didn't want to get wet.

Sinthorn - I think we have to run for cover. I think it's gonna come down any minute now.

Salana - Do we have to? (still resting on his chest and enjoyed his embrace)

Sinthorn - Yes, we do unless you're one of those people that enjoys wearing wet clothing.

Right when he said that, the drizzle came down. The two then got up and tried to run for cover, but Sinthorn had to limp so they weren't going very fast. By the time they got down from the pier, the rain was coming down hard, so the only cover was underneath the pier, on the shore. The two then found a little dry spot by one of the post under the pier. They stood there and watched the rain come down and the waves hit up on the rocks. They were glad to be dry though. They looked around and realized that they were alone. It seemed like everyone had left the shore just in time for the rain.

Sinthorn - Ughh.. that's weird. How'd it get so rainy so fast?

Salana - I dunno... maybe there's a storm coming from there.

Salana then hugged herself, feeling cold cause she was a little damped from the rain. Sinthorn saw that she was shivering, so without saying anything else, he walked up against her and bumped her into the post as he wrapped his arms around her, trying to warm her up. His mouth was above her ear and he hugged her tightly.

There, is that better? He whispered into her ear.

Yes, she replied.

By now, he felt that her cold shivers were gone, but he could feel another kind of shiver. He grabbed her chin and tilted her head towards him as he looked down at her. He then kissed her cheek next to her lips. And then he trailed to her lips. The warm shock from his lips sent shivers and tinglish sensation down her spine. He kissed at her passionately, and once again, he had to taste her sweet breath, so his tongue found its way inside her mouth. Their tongues massaged eachother's as their lips locked. His hands carassed her back and the back of her neck as he kissed her.

That urge and longing erupted from him again. He wanted to feel her insides and see how it felt to be wrapped around by her. His hands stroked her hair. He then found his way as he hiked up her skirt and squeezed one of her butt cheeks. This time, she felt comfortable and relaxed as she enjoyed his hand fondling her skin. His hands then left her butt and it now landed on her naval, and then it found it's way inside her skirt and panties. As he kissed her, he rubbed that spot, which caused her to moan into his mouth. Sinthorn realized that they were out in the open, but he longed to be somewhere cozy with her. As he carassed the lips down there, he whispered in her ear again.

Let's go to the car, our beach house is right up the road....

*ACT 15 COMING UP SOON*

chenling

sarNie Adult
great updates...its seems like he's seeing that he really isn't himself when he's with his friends, with her, she can be real and he cares for her...plus you are getting steamy...we enjoy steamy here! can't wait for more!

sarN

sarNie Granny
HHAHh...they might not make it to the beach house ...instead in the car ~~~~ we so wild

lady0fdarkness

^^ lol.. girl.. I had to fan myself as I read your Harit and Soriya's little encounter too. Soriya totally surprised me.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 15 - Warning: strong sexual content ahead, read at own risk!

-driving to the the love nest

While she drove and tried to concentrate on the road, Sinthorn kissed at her neck and nibbled at her ear. His hand was on her thigh, carassing the soft warm flesh. He moved his hands up higher towards her womanly parts, but stopped right near it, making her yearn more. The anticipation of making love to her was killing him; he just wanted to rip her clothes off and devour her right then and there, but he knew they had to wait.

Where do I go? She uttered softly, her voice filled with lust and her hands trembled with longing for him to touch her.

Just keep driving up, turn left at the light, and the house is by itself in the corner right on the beach, he answred her, but still kissing her neck. Drive faster, I can't take it anythmore! he uttered.

He could feel himself burning with desire as he licked the side of her lips. And fondled her breasts.

I'm going as fast as I can, she exclaimed.

They finally got to the house and immediately, Sinthorn swung his door open and limped out quickly and opened her side of the door as if his injury had miraculously disappeared. Before she could even fully get out of the car, he grabbed her and kissed her hard on the lips, and held on to her tightly and led her inside the house. Once they got into the house dim lit house, and a second after the door was closed, Sinthorn grew wild like a wolf. He grabbed her and kissed her neck and face and chest. He trailed his lips back up to her lips and tongued her, while undoing her buttons.

When the shirt was undone, he yanked it off and threw it across the floor. Her boobs were popping out of the cups of the bra from all the movement. The sight of her exposed nipple made him jump with excitement. He helped himself to them as he sucked at her hard perky nipples; and fondled her swollen bossoms. He moved his hand down to her buttocks, grabbed the panties and pulled it off like a madman, and with his strong hands and arms, he lifted her up on him and up against the wall near the bedroom door. She screamed with excitement as he sucked at her nipples and rubbed her butt cheeks. He then undid his pants and allowed it to fall to his ankle, while he grabbed his manhood and poked it through her. It was a tight squeeze going in, but he managed to get himself in there as she moaned out both in pleasure and in pain. He held her tightly as he pinned her against the wall, thrusting all of him inside her. And she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and allowed him to do away with her. Both Salana and Sinthorn held on tightly and moaned loudly as they entered ecstasy.

The two fell onto the bed, catching their breath and feeling worned out. Salana got into position, and laid naked on his naked chest, and hugged him as they lay there under the covers in the dim lit room, with only the glow of the fading moon. The drizzle was still coming down tapping gently at the window.

Sorry, we didn't make it to the bed, he chuckled.

It's okay, she replied shyly, knowing that she had just given her virginity to Sinthorn, the man that she has been thinking about as of late. The love making relaxed the both of them, as they grew sleepy; the sound of rain tapping on the window contributed to it, as they fell asleep in eachother's arms.

Sunday early evening

-Sinthorn's house

He found himself missing her already as she said goodbye to him and got her things ready to go home. He tried pleading like a little boy for her to stay longer, but she had mentioned that her father will probably going to be very angry, sinnce she hadn't gone home last night. As she headed towards the door, he followed her, and before she could open the door, he grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a hug and a long kiss. His heart was beating so fast and his head was filled with things he wanted to tell her, but he didn't know where to begin. After he kissed her, he searched her face for words he wanted to say. And then he remembered that she was going to walk half way home before catching a bus to her side of town.

Sinthorn - I feel so bad that I can't go drop you off. Are you sure you'll be okay going by yourself?

Salana - Yes.. it's not too bad. I'll be home in no time.

Sinthorn - Err... but, why don't you just wait till my parents get back, and my mom can drop you off?

Salana - I can't. I don't know how long they're gonna be. Khun Paw is probably worried sick now.

Sinthorn then remembered that mean voice that came from the house the night he and his mom went to pick her up. He wanted to ask questions about her father, but bit his lip and tried not to speak about it, but he was too worried about her and couldn't help himself.

Sinthorn - Uhh... your father, will he be.. uhh... very angry that you were gone all weekend.

Salana - He'd be upset, yes. But he understands that I'm a big girl.

Sinthorn - Are you?

Sinthorn searched her face for clues about what she may be hiding. She smiled at him and reassured him again. He then hugged her another time, and said, I'll miss you.

Salana - Silly.. I'll see you at school tomorrow.

Sinthorn then smiled boysishly and kissed her again. And by now, the both of them realized that they are a couple and didn't have to say anything else. What happened between them yesterday was her confirmation that Sinthorn was officially hers now. She smiled happily and walked out the door and waved to him one last time. He looked on and watch her disappear down the road, wishing that tomorrow will come quickly, cause he wanted to see her again.

-Bus stop, half a mile to Salana's house

She stepped out of the bus, but still smiling to herself, feeling as if she was on a cloud as she thought about Sinthorn's kisses and embrace. The sun wasn't fully set, but it was already dark outside, since it was the fall season in Khon Kaen. Salana walked along side of the empty road. Though she was alone, her thoughts was filled with him.

A few minutes into the walk, she then heard loud music coming from a distant. And it seemed like a car was approaching fast behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the blue honda, Lanee, Masha, Edwin, Goong, and John spoke loudly over there booming music. They were talking about their friend Sinthorn and his new behavior. As they drove down the road, Masha looked out the window and spotted Salana walking along and alone.

Masha - There she is! That fucking slut that's been shacking in P'Sin's house all weekend.

Lanee - We found her, it must be fate for you P'Goong.

Masha and Lanee then giggled loudly at the surprise they had in store for her.

Goong - Is that my new girlfriend?? That's the girl that went to the senior party with Sin! What a freak! But I likes. She's kind of pretty, eventhough she looks kind of like ghost.

Edwin - Haha.. underneath that clothing, she's got what you want man.

John was the driver and stayed quiet as his friends talked away about Salana. He felt a bit guilty for allowing his friends to carry out their plans. He felt bad for whatever will happen to Salana, because Goong is known to be a rough guy, especially with the ladies. He shook his head at the thought and thought about how he is losing his friend to her and continued to drive toward her direction. Finally, when the car reached Salana, Masha rolled down her window and called out.

Masha - Bitch, you better stay away from my man!

John then parked the honda and out pops Goong, ready to claim what Masha promised him. Masha, Lanee, and Edwin then got out of the car as well. They started to laugh like a bunch of hyenas. Salana grew fearful and started to walk faster.

What do you guys want? Salana yelled and picked up the pace.

Hahaha, you'll see! Masha exclaimed proudly.

*ACT 16 will be up ASAP*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG OMG OMG sithorn save salana....please..i dont' trust goong......

whoa...you said mine was naughty...yours is so so WILD.....

pze

sarNie Adult
hopefully masha doesnt do anything bad to salana....

chenling

sarNie Adult
goooood lord you are trying to kill us....that was really hot....I can't wait for what will come next! You love leaving us hanging don't ya lol...

lady0fdarkness

dat was sizzlering but *gasp*...what will happen to Salana? NO!!!
Masha's got something evil up her sleeve

OMG OMG OMG sithorn save salana....please..i dont' trust goong......

whoa...you said mine was naughty...yours is so so WILD.....
he can't drive, cause of his leg :(

hopefully masha doesnt do anything bad to salana....
Masha is one evil bitch, more coming up

goooood lord you are trying to kill us....that was really hot....I can't wait for what will come next! You love leaving us hanging don't ya lol...
hehe.... sorry, I'll have the next ACT up soon.

all i gotta say is GASPS! :eek: :eek:
I made you guys waited too long, so I tried to make it good. ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Masha's got something evil up her sleeve
he can't drive, cause of his leg :(
Masha is one evil bitch, more coming up
hehe.... sorry, I'll have the next ACT up soon.
I made you guys waited too long, so I tried to make it good. ;)
it was better that good...it was AWESOME....grrr masha....he can't drive :( ...he can crawl....he has the muscles :loool: or run...run on LOVE heeeheee