'Till Life Do Us Part :: Rome/Bee

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Previous ACTS RECAP - SINTHORN SAW MORTEEN AT LAKE SURYA IN THE FLESH. SO WE LEARNED THAT MORTEEN IS ALIVE AND WELL. MASHA SAW SALANA AND SINTHORN TOGETHER AND CAME UP WITH A TWISTED PLAN. SINTHORN AND SALANA MADE LOVE OVER THE WEEKEND.

ACT 16

-Monsters ready to attack

Salana frantically looked around her surroundings, hoping and praying that atleast one car would come along, so she could yell or flag it down for help; but not a single car came by. She held on to her bag tightly and ready to use it to swing at the monsters that are about to attack her.

Goong's eyes grew wide and wild and he licked gis lips like a hungry wild animal, ready to charge at Salana. Masha, Lanee, and Edwin got in position and was ready to chase her if she tried to run. They yelled and grunted at her like a pack of cayotes. Salana looked left and right, trying to search for an escape route. She searched the area to see if there was any houses near by where she could run to, but there was none. Her neighborhood was still a half mile up the road. Sala then backed up and started to run for it, but Edwin and Goong marched towards her.

Masha - That's right! You better run, bitch! Run!! Run!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Lanee - HAHA!! Don't let her get away, guys!

Goong - Come here wifey!! Come to daddy!

Salana ran down the road, but Edwin and Goong ran ahead of her and blocked her way. She staggered around to run the other direction, but Masha and Lanee blocked it as well.

Salana - What the hell do you guys want from me??

Masha - You've been clinging on to Sinthorn! You want a boyfriend that bad right?? I'm doing you a favor bitch, I got you a boyfriend!

Lanee - Stupid bitch! Don't even try to take Masha's man. You're nothing, but a freak; a washed up loser!

Edwin laughed hysterically and snorted like a pig.

Goong licked his lips and crept towards Salana holding out his arms to tackle her. As he approached her, she swung her bag at him, hitting his face, but that didn't stop him. He just crept closer and closer.

Goong - OoooOo..my wifey is fiesty! I like that!

Salana - Fuck you! I'm not your wife, you son of a bitch!!

Masha - This is your fault, bitch! You should have never moved here, and try to get your nasty claws on my man!

Salana - I didn't do anything wrong!

Masha - Shut the fuck up!! GRRRRRRRRR!! You're pissing me off even more, you slut!!

John sat nervously in his car while watching his friends harrass Salana. He knew it was wrong and wanted to tell to them to stop, but he was afraid that they'd turn on him too, and he was also angry that Salana has been taking over his best friend's life. He turned the music louder and closed his eyes and tried to ignore the comotion. He tapped at the sterring wheel and allowed the music to drown his guilty concious.

Salana backed away and kept swinging her bag at Goong, but Edwin caught her from behind. Goong grabbed her bag and threw it on the ground and grabbed her face. Salana then slapped his face, but the blow didn't seem to bother the bastarrd. He just grinned and licked his lips. When struggled to get out of Edwin's grip, but he was too strong for her, so she raised her hand to slap Goong again, but he grabbed both her hands and pulled her close to him. By now his lips was touching hers; he then licked her face like a mad dog. Edwin let go of her, once Goong got a hold of her. He then started to drag her towards the car. She tried to get free, but he held to her hands tightly and dragged her to the honda like a rag doll.

Masha ran to the honda and opened the door to the backseat. Goong threw her in. Salana got back up and tried to leave the car, but Goong slapped her face and pushed her in again. Edwin got into the front seat while Lanee, Masha, and Goong got into the backseat with Salana. Goong grabbed Salana, covered her mouth and sat her on his lap.

John was looked at the rearview mirror and saw that Salana was struggling, and she tried to scream, but Goong had his hand over her mouth. She bit his finger and he let go, and she started to scream. Help, help Help Mee!!!!!!!!!

Masha - Shut up!! You stupid bitch!!

John was stunned, by now his guilty concious wanted to help her, but he just sat there and looked at her through the view mirror.

Masha - Well!! John!! Drive!! Go!!!!

Errr, Err.. I don't think this is a good idea.. le le let her go, you guys, he stuttered.

Masha - John, you idiot! Are you with us or against us?? If you don't drive, then I will!!

John - I..I..think we should -

Masha - John!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drive! NOW!!!

Edwin - Man! Listen to her!

After hestitating for a few minites, John then stepped on the gas and sped off. Salana tried to scream again, but Goong grabbed a handful of her hair, and covered her mouth with his handkerchief.

Masha - Bitch, you did this upon yourself!

John - Wwwwwhere to?

Masha - Go to that wooded area up the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John parked at the opening of a dark wodden area, just two miles away from Salana's house. The door swung open and Goong dragged Salana along. Edwin, Lanee, and Masha trailed behind. They're adrenaline was pumping, knowing what they're doing is wrong, but their hate for Salana got a hold of them. Masha noticed that John didn't leave the car, so she turned to him angrily.

Masha - You coming or what??!!

John - Nnno.. I..I stay here and keep guard.

Goong grabbed her hair and pulled her into the woods. She can feel sticks and stones scraping at her legs. She screamed out from pain. Her head was pulsating and throbbing as she felt the roots of her hair being ripped away.

Salana - Let me go! Please!! HELP!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!! Somebody!! HELP ME!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Masha - SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

By now, Edwin and Lanee realized that they are about to hurt another human being, and kept quiet, while Masha was the only one barking out orders and cursed like a mad dog.

Once they got far enough, Goong let go off her hair and kicked at her sides while she was already on the ground. Masha then stood over her and spit at her, while kicking her stomach. Salana tried to get up, but the blow was so powerful that she had to gasp just to breathe. Masha then got on top of Salana and started to throw punches at Salana's face. Salana tried to fight back, but the shock and blow from all the pain she felt only made her try to defend herself. She held her arms covering her face, while Masha kept throwing punches.

Lanee and Edwin just stood there and watched Masha beat Salana. Salana felt all kinds of pain erupting from her body. The blood from her busted lip started to ooze out violently. And her head started to spin. She kept screaming for help, but she felt her vocal chords giving way. Her eyes were busted and black and blue. After Masha was satisfied, she then waved to Goong, indicating to him that it was his turn.

Masha - Go for it. Make her your wife!

Goong snorted loudly and already turned on at the sight of Salanas's helpless body. As Goong kneeled next to Salana to molest her, Edwin, Lanee, and Masha started to leave the area.

Masha - We'll give you some privacy. Have fun!

Goong pinned her down, and licked her face while groping her breasts. Salana tried to get up, and kicked, but Goong pinned her down with his strong legs and pinned her hands into the ground. He then grabbed her shirt and ripped off the front. He then stroked her thigh and tried to grab at her panties. He wanted to rape her and satisfy his twisted desire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John started to panick and felt the guilt overpowering him. He couldn't believe that he is allowing his friends to do this. What will his dead parents think of him; he knew they were looking down, watching him right now. What will Grandmother Kit do once she foumd out her beloved grandson is part of a twisted plan to destroy an innocent girl?? All of the thoughts ran through his mind. He could still hear Salana screaming from the woods. And after a few minutes of guilt, John knew he had to do something. He thenstarted honking the horn over and over again. He got out of the car and shouted to his friends.

You guys! THERE'S SOMEONE COMING!! HURRY!! SOMEONE'S COMING! He lied, hoping to make his friends stop.

Right when Goong was about to pull of her panties to stick his nasty penis inside her, he heard John's voice.

Oh shit! He uttered and stood up and scrambled out of the woods. Lanee, Edwin, and Masha ran when they heard John.

John - HURRY!!! SOMEONE'S COMING!!!

John then got into the car, and drove towards the opening of the woods and all four friends frantically got in. He then sped off, pretending to be fearful that someone was coming, but glad that he did something to stop them from hurting her anymore.

Her vision was blurred and her head was throbbing so bad that she thought she was going die right there. She grabbed her shirt and covered her self and tried to get up. The blood from her busted lip was ooozing out like crazy. She felt her lips, thinking it was a small wound, but was shock when she felt it; it was a big open wound. She couldn't stand up. Her legs felt so weak, but she knew she had to get out of here or she'll bleed to death. She then started to crawl slowly out of the woods towards the opening. Once she got close to the road, she tried to stand again. And this time she was succesful. She then staggered out, trying to numb out all the hurt and pain that was stabbing at her.

A man and his wife and six year old daughter was going down the dark road, heading home to their farm. They had just visited family in Bangkok. As they drove down, Anneetha, the man's wife saw a figure staggerng left and right coming out of the woods. She adjusted her eyes and looked at the figure again to make sure she was seeing it right, since it was so dark.

Anneetha - Anouwat!!! Look!! There's someone over there.

Anouwat - Probably just someone walking home.

Anneetha - Honey! I don't think so! That girl over there looks hurt!

Anouwat listened to his wife and pulled over, about a hundred feet away from a staggering Salana.

Anneetha - Honey, you better go check it out.

He then got out of his car slowly and walked cautiously towads Salana.

Hello? Are you okay? He called out.

Salana was so glad to see that someone was there; she tried to answer the man, but her voice was gone. She then waved to him weakly and walked towards the man. When Anouwat got closer, he saw that the girl was beaten. He then rushed to her side, but before she could say anything else, she went into unconciousness and collapsed into his arms.

Oh My God! He uttered loudly.

He carried the girl in his arms and ran toward the car. When he got to the car, Aneetha was shocked when she saw the bloody and bruised girl with torned clothes.

Anneetha - Quick! Put her in the car, we've got to take her to the hospital!

Anouwat sat Salana gently in the backseat next to his daughter and got behind the wheel. The little girl gasps and looked at Salana with wide eyes.

Little Theela - Daddy! Daddy! I'm scared!!

Anouwat - It's okay sweetie, don't be scared. We've got to help this nice lady and take her to the hospital, sweetheart.

Anneetha then reached over and touched the little girl to reassure her.

Little Theela - Okay, daddy. Let's go then!!!

The man then put on his emergency lights and sped down the road, heading towards the hospital.

*ACT 17 WILL BE UP ASAP!*

lady0fdarkness

I will start recapping the previous ACTS, in case some readers just tuned in. I will also try to wrap this up by next week or two, so enjoy!

Stay tuned... you don't want to miss what happens next.

chenling

sarNie Adult
I thought I left a comment...I swear my mind is going..but my dearest..OMG...that chappie I was screaming..."NOOOO" and thankfully she wasn't more hurt then what happened and I love that u worked anneetha and anouwat into this....and thus leaving us hanging...MORE!

lady0fdarkness

^^ yeah girl, I'm glad John decided to do something.. or Salana would have been raped by that monster. I decided to add them for fun.. I linked them together by having them live in the same town. hehe ;)

lady0fdarkness

RECAP - Salana was saved by John's guilt. She was then taken to the hospital by a stranger and his wife.

ACT 17

-Dr Charley says okay

Monday morning before school, Sinthorn and his Mother visited Dr. Charley. Sinthorn was ecsatic and thrilled that his bones mended together nicely. So that meant no more uncomfortable leg braces or crutches. The doctor had removed his brace and okayed him that he didn't need crutches anymore. He was practically jumping for Joy, but was immediately stopped by the good doctor.

Dr. Charley - Son, I don't think that's a good idea for you to be jumping.. atleast not yet.

Sinthorn - Haha,, sorry, doctor. I'm just so happy. does that mean I can drive again?

Dr. Charley - Well.. yes, but try not to push it too much okay? You don't want to end up in a cast again.

Sinthorn told himself that he wanted to ask Dr. Charley about the painkillers and the effects that it had on him, but after the excitement of his leg being free from braces and crutches, he had forgotten all about it.

Mr. Tanagarn - Sin! Listen to the doctor. I don't want to have to worry about you okay?

Sinthorn - Mae!! I learned my lesson already. I'm just happy that I can now drive! That means I will have my freedom back!

Dr. Charley - Well, everything looks fine. Let me just have the nurse write up a follow up appointment for three weeks okay? Remember, try to stay off your leg! Do not stand on it for a long period of time; at least for another week or so. And, if there are any signs of bruising or pain, call me ASAP! Son, and as for driving; start off slow. Like I said, do not push it!

Sinthorn - Yes, Doctor. I understand!

-Tavahn High School

On the way there, he couldn't stop smiling. It felt so good that his leg could finally breathe, not to mention he can now satisfy his itch and scratch the shit out of every itchy spot he had longed to scratch for months now. But other than being ecstastic about his leg being healed, he couldn't wait to see Salana again.

As the car pulled into the school property, he noticed that the mood of the school was different. It was like coming into a whirlwind of zombies, just scattering around gossiping about something or someone they loathed. He shrugged it off, not giving a care about it. He then glanced over to the bench where Salana usually waited for him in the morning. But to his dismay, she wasn't there. He then surveyed the area and his surroundings to see if she was anywhere to be found, but nothing. He scratched his head and frowned, feeling disappointed, wanting so badly to see her again.

Where could she be, he thought. Did ... did.. I scare her off? No.. that can't be. Arghh, Sinthorn you idiot. She's probably late. Heh.

When he got out of the car, Mrs. Tanagarn patted his head and gave him a little kiss and reminded him of the doctors orders. Eventhough he heard her, he wasn't listening, cause his head was somewhere else. When his Mother left, he looked around to make sure Masha and the gang wasn't around. He wanted to avoiod them today; didn't feel like explaining himself.

Upon entering Mrs. Derna's class, it was the usual raucus. Students talking loudly about their drunken weekend, their trip to Bangkok, their boyfriends and girlfriends. The kids greeted him and gave him handshakes and high fives, but he wasn't into it like he normally was. He just looked over to Salana's desk and frowned. Then he heard one of the students joke around about her from the other corner of the room.

Student #1 - Where's that freak? What's her name? Salina? Selanee? Patrami? Haha.. Whatever??

Student #2 - Hahaha, I heard she's dead? Maybe.

Student #1 - Good, she'd be doing us all a favor.

Sinthorn bit his lip from saying something to them, but he couldn't take it; he couldn't allow them to talk about her that way anymore. Sinthorn walked over to confront them; he bent his head down towards one of the students to make his threat.

If I were you two, I'd shut the fuck up, he threatened them and patted their shoulders.

The two students were shocked, but feared for their safety. Sinthorn's reputation has been somewhat of a bad boy and a bully, so the two students apologized and zipped up their mouths. He then took a seat behind her usual seat, remember the comforting hair that brushed on his hand every morning. He kept glancing over to the door, hoping that she's show up. After a few more glances, his attention then turned to Mrs. Derna who was about to take role.

As she called out students' names, they raised their hands and made themselves be known. She then called out, Salana Ontipak, but no answer. The students started to laugh, and Sinthorn got annoyed. When Mrs. Derna was done and began the day's lessons, Sinthorn looked at the clock and kept glancing over to the door.

Mrs. Derna - Ahem... youngman, are you waiting on someone?!

Sinthorn didn't realize that she was taling to him. He kept on looking over at the door and tapped his pencil, nervously, thinking about their unforgettable weekend.

Mrs. Derna - SINTHORN!!

Sinthorn - Yes! (raising his hand nervously, startled from her voice)

Mrs. Derna - What is so important out there? Is it more important than your mid term???

Sinthorn - Errr.. err...

Sinthorn tried to search for an excuse, but right before he could answer, Mrs. Tanagarn barged into the classroom and went over to Mrs. Derna and whispered something the students couldn't hear. Mrs. Derna then looked straight at Sinthorn and waved for him to come over to her and Mrs. Tanagarn. He then was led by his mother to the office, confused as to what was happening. His Mother didn't say a word when he questioned her, on their way there.

-School Office

She instructed him to sit down. He then began to feel nervous by the gloom and serious look on her face. She paced around the floor and crossed her arms nervously. A few minutes later, two police officers entered the room. Sinthorn was puzzled and was now really curious. He tried to think back a few months ago to see if he had done anything wrong; when he realized that he stayed out of trouble, he began to panic.

John??? Did John do something wrong? Is he okay??

He sat there, biting his fingers and waited for either his mother or the police officers ro say something.

Sinthorn - Uhh... what's going on guys?

He looked back from his mother to the officers.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Son, these officers have some questions for you. I want you to answer them honestly okay?

Sinthorn nodded, but unsure as to why these officers wanted to speak to him.

Officer #1 - Sinthorn Tabagarn right?

Sinthorn - Yeah, last time I checked.

The officer then wrote something down on his notepad. Then the other officer began to talk.

Officer #2 - Last night, one of your fellow students was rushed to the emergency room. She is in critical, but stable condition. She needed twenty stitches to repair her broken lips. And she is suffering from a concussion and a possible brain hemmorage; and this is due to a severe trauma to the head. Someone has beaten her beyond recognition.

Sinthorn gasps and covered his mouth, shocked by what he just heard. And he was now beginning to fear for the worst.

Officer #1 - Son, we need you to tell us exactly what you know and the whereabouts of this person from Friday afternoon to Sunday night.

Sinthorn felt himself tremble. He began to sweat and that awful fear washed over him as he hoped and prayed that it wasn't her.

Sinthorn - Uhh...uhh... Whhhho?

Officer #1 - Her name is Salana Ontipak.

Sinthorn then flinched, feeling as though he had been punched with a wave of guilt and gloom. He closed his mouth with his hand and tried not to scream, and he nervously moved his leg up and down and ran his fingers through his hair. Mrs. tanagarn then went over to him and held his shoulder. A tear then began to form in his eyes.

Mrs. Tanagarn - It's okay, son. Talk to the officers.

Sinthorn - Iiiiis ssshe okay???!!!!!!!!!! Whhhere is she? Which hospital!??

He then tried to stand up, but his mother held him down, trying to calm him down.

Officer #2 - She's in stable condition.

Officer #1 - Son, answer my questions okay? Now, on the evening of Sunday, October 22nd, where did you last see her?

Sinthorn - Uhh.. she.. was leaving my place.

Officer #1 - Did someone pick her up?

Sinthorn - No. She walked, then she took the bus.

Officer #1 - What about Friday evening?

Sinthorn - We.. we went to a party at lake Surya.

Officer #1 - Does she have any enemies or anyone you know of that may harm her?

Sinthorn - I.. I don't know. The whole school made fun of her.

Sinthorn then looked down in shame, realizing that at first, he too was part of the ridicule toward her.

Officer #1 - What about Saturday?? Was she with you?

Sinthorn then remembered their time together and was embarrassed to have to say it in front of his mom, but nonetheless he spoke, hoping to help catch the perpetrator.

Sinthorn - Uhh... we were together the whole day and night. Err.... she slept over.

Officer #1 - Would you happen to have an ides of who might have done this to her??

Sinthorn then remembered the marks on her neck and immediately thought of her father. He was also afraid that her staying with him the whole weekend may have triggered her father's anger.

Sinthorn - Uhhh.... uhh... I think I know who did it.

Officer #1 - Who????? Tell us, son!!

Mrs. Tanagarn and the other officers raised their eye brows and waited intently for him to answer.

Sinthorn - Uhmm...Errr... her...her father.

*ACT 18 WILL BE UP SOON, ENJOY*

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
finally i caught up hehehe :D great story.
thank god john got his senses back :D
poor Salana.. 20 stitches on her busted lip OUCH

chenling

sarNie Adult
Poor thing! All because of those stupid f-ers at school, so glad she was found in time and wow drama is coming I just know it!!!! GREAT update...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG poor salana...good thing the family helped her^^ no it's not her father...it's that stupid MASHA.......ahhhhhhhh

lady0fdarkness

finally i caught up hehehe :D great story.
thank god john got his senses back :D
poor Salana.. 20 stitches on her busted lip OUCH

yeah, I was kind of flinching thinking about it! Ouch for real.

Poor thing! All because of those stupid f-ers at school, so glad she was found in time and wow drama is coming I just know it!!!! GREAT update...
Hopefully they will pay for what they did.

OMG poor salana...good thing the family helped her^^ no it's not her father...it's that stupid MASHA.......ahhhhhhhh
Yep... it looks like Masha and the gang will be off the hook .. :(

lady0fdarkness

RECAP - Salana is in critical, but stable condition. Sinthorn told the police that Salana's father may be the one who beat her.

ACT 18

-Police Questioning continued

Mrs. Tanagarn gasps when her son had just accused Salana's father of such crimes. She became apprehensive and was a little worried that her son is making a big mistake; a man's freedom could be on the line. The officer then jotted some things down on the notepad.

Mrs. Tanagarn - Sinthorn!! Be serious. This is not a joke; you can't just point fingers like that, son! What led you to say such things? Please re-think and be honest, son. This is serious matter!

Sinthorn - I..I'm not sure. But..but that's the person that came to mind.

Officer #1 - Youngman, I want you to think hard and long. What made you think that it is Mr. Ontipak who hurted his very own daughter??!

Sinthorn nervously scratched his head and suddenly regret blurted out his accusations against Mr. Ontipak, but after hearing how he spoke to her and seeing those marks on her neck, he just couldn't help, but think that it was him.

Officer #2 - Son.. ? Well? What made you think it was Mr. Ontipak?!

Sinthorn shifted nervously in his seat; still feeling the blows of gloom from hearing about what had happened to Salana.

Sinthorn - Thhe other night, I think it was Friday night... Wwwe kissed, and and.. I happened to feel her neck, she yelped out in pain and then I had a glimpse of a black and blue mark. It was a huge bruise. And..and even before that night, at school... I once saw it very clear.

The officer jotted more things down on his notepad as Mrs. Tanagarn gasps and closed her mouth with her hands; still trying to make sense of what her son had just said.

Officer #1 - Youngman.. Are you positive with what you saw???

Sinthorn - Yes!! I..I tried to question her, but she'd brush me off. And.. Mae, you remember that night when we picked her up?? Didn't you hear how he spoke to her???

Mrs. Tanagarn nodded nervously to the officers.

Officer #2 - Okay, I think we've got what we need for now.

Mrs. Tanagarn - What's going to happen now??

Officer #1 - We're going to investigate the matter more in depth. And, Mr. Ontipak will be taken in for questioning.

The officers thanked the Mother and son and headed out the door.

Sinthorn - Wait!! Where is she??

The officers - We're on our way to the hospital right now to question the staff there, follow us.

-Khon Kaen regional hospital

Sinthorn and his mother followed the officers as they entered the emergency unit of the hospital. The stench of death and medicine lingered throughout the area as they followed the officers through corridors to Salana's room. Sinthorn swallowed his saliva nervously as he tried not to look into the other rooms when they passed by. There were sick and injured people occupying each room. There were some family and friends of the victims that just sat there blankly and there were some who were crying.

They walked all the way down the hall towards a glass room where the curtains would be closed for privacy. When they reached the entrance of the room, they could see that there was a man sitting with his back to them. It appeared like the man was holding Salana's hand as she laid there unconcious. They couldn't see Salana's face, because the man blocked their view. As they got closer to the room, Sinthorn's breathing became rapid and he could feel his heart beat fast. The officers then signalled for the son and mother to stay put as they entered the room. And within a few seconds, the officers seized the man, who turned out to be Mr. Ontipak. Sinthorn watched as Mr. Ontipak pulled his arm away, as if he was trying to resist arrest. The officers then used force and grabbed him and twisted his arm to his back and handcuffed him. They then dragged him out of the room.

Sinthorn and Mrs. Tanagarn then saw his face for the very first time. His face was filled with sorrow and stress, and he looked older than he should be. His hair was desheveled and there were many rips on his clothing. His eyes appeared to be bloodshot and sallowed, as if he hasn't slept for days. The son and mother backed away as the officers came closer.

Mr. Ontipak - What in the hell is going on!!! Why are you arresting me???!!

Officer #2 - Try to relax, sir. We just wanted to take you in for some questioning.

Mr. Ontipak - For what reason???!!!!!!!!!!!

Officer #1 - In regards to your daughter, sir.

Mr. Ontipak then tried to resist some more and stood ground as the officers dragged him.

Mr. Ontipak - You bastards! Let go of me!

Officer #2 - Sir, you're making it harder for yourself and for us. We are just trying to find out what really happened to your daughter. Please, relax!

Mr. Ontipak - You sons of bitches, let me go! If you think I did this to my daughter, then you're wrong! Dead wrong!

Officer #1 - If that is so, then please allow us to take you calmly, sir.

Mr. Ontipak - You sons of bitches!!! I will not calm down! You're accusing me of something I didn't do! I would NEVER ever do that to my daughter!

Officer #2 - We are not accusing you of anything yet, sir. Like I said, we just need to take you in for questioning.

Mr. Ontipak - Questioning?? I'm not the person to question, you assholes!! I'm her father!

Officer #1 - Sir, this is a hospital, I'm giving you a warning. If you blurt out one more time, I'm also going to arrest you for disturbing the peace as well.

Mr. Ontipak then composed himself and reluctantly allowed the officers to lead him out. He then glanced at Sinthorn's face as they passed by. Sinthorn looked away and tried to hide his eyes.

Mrs. Tanagarn and Sinthorn watched attentively and nervously; feeling a bit overwhelmed and a bit of regret, hoping and praying that they did the right thing. When the officers left with Mr. Ontipak, the mother and son walked slowly toward the door to Salana's room. Sinthorn started to sweat and breathe hard as he approached the hospital bed. Once he got a good look at Salana, he let out a cry and covered his eyes and turned to his mother and buried his face on her shoulder and cried.

Salana laid there, unconcious with all sorts of tubes going in her nose and mouth. There were also needles and IVs running in many veins on her hand. Her face was swelled up and black and blue with blood spots all over. Her eyes were swollen shut, and there were visible tear trails that dried on her face. Her lips were covered with gauges and bandages. The officers were right, they beat her beyond recognition. Sinthorn couldn't recognize the beautiful girl behind all the bruising and blood.

Mr. Tanagarn shed tears as Sinthorn cried on her shoulders.

Sinthorn weeping - This is all my fault, Khun Mae. I should have made sure that she was okay.. I should have brought my suspicious about her father up a long time ago.... and now..

Mrs. Tanagarn - There, there son.. this isn't your fault.. and.. and.. let's not mention Mr. Ontipak until we are a 100% sure.. I'm sure the police will get to the bottom of it. And.. Salana will be okay. I'm sure she will.

Sinthorn - Khun Mae.. I really.. really care for her. I..I..think..I love her...and..

Mrs. Tanagarn - I know, dear.. I know.

After receiving some comfort from his mother, Sinthorn turned around and faced an unconcious Salana. He fell into the seat next to her and leaned forward, took her hand, and rested his head near her face. Mrs. Tanagarn then left the room to give her son some time alone with her.

He held onto her hand, carrased it, and brought it to his lips and kissed it. He then kissed the side of her forhead and stroked her damped hair. Even through all the bruises and blood, he could still see her beautiful familiar face. He just wanted to hold her and keep her safe from harm in arms forever. Sinthorn continued to cry as he rested his head next to her; feeling awful that this happened to her. He also felt guilty that everyone, including himself ridiculed her. And it seemed like no one else cared that this happened to her. If he could only take it back, but he knew he couldn't, so he vowed to become her protector from now on. As he rested his head down, he thought of the time they had on the pier.

Sinthorn remembered their conversation..... what's his purpose. He feels as if someone really needed him. As he thought back, he then realized that..... that someone is her. He then whispered to an unconcious Salana, hoping that somehow she'd hear him and that she'd wake from her coma.

I'll be your protector from now on, Salana. I won't let anyone hurt you anymore. I promise you....

-Tavahn High School

Meanwhile, back at the school, the news spreaded fast like a wild fire. Salana was the talk of the day. Some students laughed it off and acted like they didn't care, but some actually felt bad for her.

When Masha found out, she panicked. She was nervous that John may have chickened out and ratted on them. During lunch, Masha called each person who was present during the beating. She wanted to have a little meeting to make sure their secret stays a secret.

Masha, Lanee, Edwin, and Goong met in the back of a library. John was still missing in action. Masha paced back and forth and grunted when John hagn't shown up yet. She looked at her watch and glanced over to the walkway to see if he was anywhere near yet. When he wasn't, she then shrieked and dialed his number on her phone. When the voicemail answered, Masha yelled into the phone for him to answer.

Lanee - Maybe, he's still in class.

Masha - GRrrrrrrrrr, class was let out fiften minutes ago!

Goong - Ugh, I knew it wasn't a good idea. Why did I ever listen to you??! Damn, what if the cops are looking for us already?

Masha - Shut up, you jerk. You're the one who wanted to rape her.

Goong - But it was your idea! I couldn't resist when you told me it was free! And, you're the one who beat her. I just helped a little.

Masha - SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Asshole, someone's gonna hear. Did you need to say that??

Edwin - You guys, relax. I don;t think anyone knows, except us.

Masha - What if John already went to the police??

Lanee - God, I hope not. That means, we're all gonna go to jail!

As the four friends bickered and panicked, John then showed up. He stood there, looking down at the ground and waited for them to acknowledge his presence. Once Masha saw him, she then knew what she had to do to keep their secret to themselves. She smirked and walked over to John.

Masha grinning - There you are. For a minute there, I thought you were a traitor and ratted us out to the police.

John still looking down - ...Errr... I..I would never do that.

Masha - Good. Because if you do, then.. you know that house that you and your poor grandmother lives in?

John - ... Yyyeah...?

Masha - Well.. I will make sure that my father seizes that property.. and you know what that means?

John stuttering - Wwwhat?

Masha - You and your grandmother will be homeless. And, you know I can, since my father is the owner of the bank that owns your home!

John - Err.. bbbut.. what if Salana is the one that tells on us??

Masha - The last I heard, that bitch is still in a coma. But trust me.. she won't tell. I'll make sure of it.

*ACT 19 COMING UP SOON*