Tina's Album

dfemc

sarNie Adult
the nose...u guys have the cutest nose... it's a total signature in ur family, ur all too cute. :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
awww tina....i just loveee your new pictures! adorablenessss! I tell ya...you look waay better when you smile....your soo cute! And your making me miss my old hair. I permed it once...haha....its true. Looked just like yours but curlier and it just died out this year. I say i miss it but im definately not gonna perm it agian..hahah....takes too long to die out. Anyways..off subject.

Keep em coming.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
awwww Tina you looking soooo cute and adorable :wub: I loooove that wavy hairs of yours so cute ^_^ :wub:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
BEAUTIFUL TINA!!! YOU'RE SOO CUTE!! GOSH I WANT YOUR FAMILY!! EVEYONE IS SOO FREAKN CUTE!! DANG GRL!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Okies I been showing my pics to yah'll for stupid reasons lol and now lets see some family well instead of posting my sisters first I decide to post my uncles family so ya'll ladies can see some boys for a change LOL!!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Osh P'Tina ur so BEAUTIFUL!
I especially like u wid wavy hair so sexy hehehe.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My Best Buds Nando and Cassie >.< On Our Day Out Lmfao a Week or So Ago LOL .. Their First Time AT Build A Bear

Yeah Yeah I Know The Pics Look Ghetto But They Came Off My Cell Phone LOL >.<

My Baby Niece and Nephew... LMFAO

My Mr. Dj Fork >.< LOL sarN Has Been Curious As To How He LoOks Here Goes For sarN LOL ......................Yeah Yeah So What if He's Ugly... He's My Ugly Fork!! LOL

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lols tina. He's your ugly fork.....That's cute.

And i like the outfit your friend picked for the bear. That 50's outfit. I was a '50's girl on Halloween this past year. lols. Brings back good memories. So, Kudos for her! :D

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Hui! I got to go make my bear!
Maybe Julie will take me during Spring Break.
I'll have to BEG first. Hehe...Narukie..
[/color]