TNT, Sun and EQ Entertainment

wang_al

sarNie Egg
Hmong production isn't that bad... unless if the people that dubb. is not that girl Nkauj Cua Tsheej or Ywj Pheej, then it's fine... I bought the one
where Rome and Rita did... and the voices were actually good. I love it! The cover is MAGNIFICANT! I just hope the voices are the same, not
Nkauj Cua's voice please.....

Yes thats true.
well its good that Nkauj Cua and Ywj Pheej ain't translating anymore for HP. thats what i heard.
so yeah its very good.
you guys should watch "Sawan Bieng" its very good.
i love their translation in there.
its going to be out next week but i saw it already.
its really good.
i believe i uplaoded the cover already.

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, same here. I also want to see Ngao Asoke reeeeeaaaallly bad. I hope TNT will sub it, since they like Exact lakorns. Please! (fingers crossed)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i actually don't like the girl who dubb rita...she seems very breathless...sorry but i just don't like who she breathe so hard...but yes...i'd love and hope tnt entertainment dubb bpom ruk roy adeed...i love that lakorn...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
i hope TNT subs Sawang Bieng before anybody else cuz they're the best...i don't really care for EQ anymore and for Sun they seem to have the same voices as TNT just a couple of different voices here and there...
my aunt is related to one of the woman who owns/dubbs for TNT and she said that TNT and SUN are the same family. The older brother owns one and the younger brother owns the other, so they use the same people for dubbing...

but for some reason, i think TNT does a WAY better job than SUN. i HATE the music that SUN puts into their lakorns...it doesn't match the mood/scene at all!!

but SAWAN BIENG that Hmong Production dubbed, it is Nkauj Cua and Ywj Pheej's voices....but it's okay... you get used to it after a while...

wang_al

sarNie Egg
my aunt is related to one of the woman who owns/dubbs for TNT and she said that TNT and SUN are the same family. The older brother owns one and the younger brother owns the other, so they use the same people for dubbing...

but for some reason, i think TNT does a WAY better job than SUN. i HATE the music that SUN puts into their lakorns...it doesn't match the mood/scene at all!!

but SAWAN BIENG that Hmong Production dubbed, it is Nkauj Cua and Ywj Pheej's voices....but it's okay... you get used to it after a while...

NO ITS NOT DUBBED BY NKAUJ CUA AND YWJ PHEEJ!
IT WASNT THEM!....
I THINK YOU GOT IT WRONG..
LISTEN CAREFUL TO THE VOICES...
TOTALLY NOT THOSE TWO.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
definately hope they dubb bpom ruk roy adeed....whoever has connection to dubbing companies....PLEASE RECOMMEND TO THEM!!!!!!! Love that lakorn!!!!

xinga

sarNie Egg

TNT and SUN are not the same family. I should know because my uncle is the owner of TNT. TNT and SUN are both hmong vangs, and are just related somehow. Their translators are the same because they use the same people. TNT people helps SUN people translate their videos, while SUN helps TNT out too. They do this to help reduce the cost of paying for translator. It also prevent them from translating the same movies. I dont know about SUN, but most of TNT's extra characters are translated by friends and family. I should know because i've translated for a couple of their extra characters before (im not gonna mention which one though...haha...).

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kool.. u translated b4 xp hehehe ..

hmmmmm phom ruk roy adeed dubbed.. ooo that'll be interesting xp hehehe.. i wonder who's gonna dub badarn jai .. hmmm .. xp.. hehehe..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
awww i hate nkauj cua n ywj pheej's voices! it's so overused! why did they have to do sawan biang?

well ne ways? for those who went to MN...ne new good movies?

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i hope that someone can also dubb "Ngao Asoke"...i just checked it out...and it is pretty good

Fearless

sarNie Adult
i actually don't like the girl who dubb rita...she seems very breathless...sorry but i just don't like who she breathe so hard...but yes...i'd love and hope tnt entertainment dubb bpom ruk roy adeed...i love that lakorn...

I agree with you. I don't like the voice that was dubbed for Rita.. the voice sounds too old and doesn't match her.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like nkauj cua's voice but I like mai ntxawm's voice
yes her voice was nice she marry now to the hmong meka guy that did that movei with nkauj cua and mai ntxawm was his sister....they're always selling movies at the new years. i think his mother is the owner of EQ entertainment....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
kool.. u translated b4 xp hehehe ..

hmmmmm phom ruk roy adeed dubbed.. ooo that'll be interesting xp hehehe.. i wonder who's gonna dub badarn jai .. hmmm .. xp.. hehehe..
No offense to the bardan jai fans but I think that Lakorn is so overrated... I only got to the fifth episode and the movie got boring plus the n'ek annoyed me so much that I had no interest to continue. There was just no chemistry between them two.. no wonder wishboniko stopped subbing it.