To maiv xyooj fans

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

"Nyob zoo os kuv cov mi phooj ywg zoo! Kuv thov ua tsaug rau nej qee tus uas tseem muaj lub siab hlub thiab hmov tshua txog kuv thiab. Kuv ruaj siab hais tias nej txhua tus yuav ntsib kev noj qab nyob zoo thiab nyob thaj yeeb nyab xeeb luag ntxhi rau lub sij hawm no.

Kuv qhia rau nej hais tias kuv nco nej sawv daws kawg nkaus li. Ncaim los lawm ib ntus tsis hnov nej xov nco nej heev li. Ntawm kuv ces zoo li lub ntuj uas tsaus nti ntsiag to tsis hnov dab tsi es tsis pom tom ntej tom qab li lawm. Hos kuv tej mi qub lw ces cia nyob nphob xuav tseg lawm xwb.

Kuv cov mi phooj ywg, kuv hais rau nej hais tias peb txhua tus yug los ua neeg nyob rau hauv lub qab ntuj no ces yeej xav kom tau lub neej zoo thiab ntshaw qhov zoo xwb os mog, tsis muaj tus xav tau qhov phem li. Tiam sis qee zaus kuj tsis zoo raws li siab xav thiab. Ntshaw ntshaw qhov zoo los tseem tau qhov phem qees. Ua zoo npaum twg los yeej tseem phem qees thiab. Ntshai ntshai los yeej tseem ntshai tau qees li thiab. Peb ua neeg nyob ces yeej ua neej tsis pom hmoov li os mog. Ua li tej laus niaj txis piv txoj lus os, “taws tsau tsis pom tom hauv ntej�. Nyias nqa nyias ib txoj hmoo los ua neeg ces yeej tsis paub hais tias lub neej yav tom ntej yuav zoo li cas li. Yam phem yam zoo yuav raug rau yus lub sij hawm twg los yeej tsis paub tsis pom li os mog.

Hais txog ntawm kuv lub neej, kuv nkag siab zoo hais tias nej txhua yeej xav paub qhov tseeb hais tias yog ua li cas rau Tswb wb lawm tiag no. Kuv hais rau nej hais tias yog thaum ob tug neeg nyob tsis tau ua ke lawm ces nyias kawg yuav mus nyias xwb. Yog hais tias lam nyob ua ke for the wrong reason xwb ces yeej ua lub neej tsaus ntuj nti tsis sov siab li. Thaum zoo li no lawm ces cia nyias mus nyias es seb puas yuav muaj ib hnub ho pom tus duab tshav ntuj ci tuaj thiab. Cov mi phooj ywg, kuv tsuas hais npaum li no xwb vim lub sij hawm kuv lub ntuj tseem tsaus heev li ces cia kuv hais me me li no rau nej xwb. Hnub twg kuv lub siab kaj lawm, kuv mam li piav kuv txoj dab neeg rau nej mloog mog. Tiam sis kuv qhia rau nej tias peb ua neeg nyob ces tsis muaj tus yuav perfect li vim peb yog noob neej xwb. Nco qab ntsoov li ntawd.

Kuv kuj thov faj ib lo lus rau nej hais tias txawm kuv lub neej yuav zoo li cas lawm los kuv zoo siab thiab ua tsaug rau kuv cov TRUE friends thiab cov TRUE FANS uas nej tseem hlub hlub kuv thiab tsis ntaus nqi yuam kev rau kuv. Kuv ua Tswv Ntuj tsaug rau nej sawv daws txoj kev hlub thiab kev phooj ywg os mog.

Kuv cog lus hais tias yog kuv txoj sia tsis tau tu es txoj pa tseem muaj ces kuv yeej yuav nco ntsoov nej sawv daws tej kev hlub, txoj kev phooj ywg, thiab txoj kev txhawb nqa kuv los tau 10 lub xyoo dhau los no lawm. Thov kom nej sawv daws noj qab nyob zoo. Tswv Ntuj ua nej siab kaj lug!"

Ntawm lub siab hmov tshua,
Maiv Xyooj

*******************re-edit

Translate by ym_gurl... for those of you who does not understand. (sorrie..I, myself can not translate all. For she repeats herself. ) :)

"Hello to all my good friends. I want to thank those of you who still remembers me. I hope you all will do good and stay well. Going far away, I miss you guys a lot. As for me, I live in loneliness and don’t know what to expect anymore. ** **

My friends, I want to let you know that everyone is born to live in this world. No one wants a unhappy life, everyone wants the best and not the bad but sometimes things doesn’t go your way. You want the good but the bad comes and even if you are afraid and do good, the bad still comes to you. We live our life not seeing our future.

Like the OG’s saying.. *** sorrie, don't know what she's saying ***

Everyone has their own faith, you never know what’s coming. The good and the bad comes to you anytime, you will not know when.

As for my life, I know many of you wants to know what happen between Chue and I. I can say this to you all that when two person cannot live together than you have to go your own ways. If you are living together for the wrong reason than you will live your life miserable. When its like this you go your own ways and hope for the good. My friends, this all I have to say to you all. Once my life is put, I will tell my story to you all. And again, no one is perfect.

And to all my friends, however my life goes. I want to thank my true friends and true fans for not misunderstanding me. I want to thank god for your guys love.

I promise you all as long as I live, I will remember you all for your love." :)

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I can read Hmong. She basically says that nobody's perfect, we are all human beings and therefore inherently flawed (from birth). No one wants bad things to occur in their lives (broken marriages, etc...) but sometimes, you can't help it. As for her and Tswb, when two people can't live together anymore, they have to go their own ways and find their own happiness/sunshine. She basically thanks her true friends/fans for their support for the past 10 years. As long as she is alive, she says she will never forget their support/love/friendship/etc...When her heart is lighter and she feels happier, she will reveal the rest(entire?) of the story of her broken marriage.

God bless her soul. Whatever happened between them is between them only. It takes two to tango. I wish her happiness and joy in whatever she does. And I hope she continues singing.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
She's got nice hair! :p I love her hair.

Best wishes to her.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i saw her new myspace page too
she used to have one before she divorced chue
but she deactivated it
but yeah...
i don't know what's up with all those chinese looking pictures.
it's nice.. but too much make up

cecilia

Staff member
i think what she meant by saying her OG line was ''LIKE THE OLD SAYING ''YOU CAN'T SEE THE ROAD AHEAD OF YOU EVEN IF YOU LIGHT UP THE ROAD''

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
"Taws tsau tsis pom tom hauv ntej"....I think it means....with a torch light you can not see what's ahead but only what's around in front of you...therefore one can not see/predict what lies ahead...she was relating her life to that metorphor. She starts a life full of many things and from the begining she never expected/knew that her life would turn out the way it is because she can't see what lies ahead.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i guess she's right. yus ua neej yus yeej tsis pom yus txoj hmoo yuas mus li cas. li maiv xyooj hais os twb ntshai ntshai los tseem tau kiag thiab. Yeej yog nkawv txog hmoo los li ntawv. It's her fate. I think that's why I don't want to get married, because you can't see what ahead of you. Even if you don't want that to happen, it will happen if it's meant to be happened.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
WOW! she seems so understanding......but sorry, i don't understand. everyone try their best i believe that her husband has try too but i think that she is not give him a chance because she wants to move on and he is not...well, that is to bad for him too.....don't be too americanize because you are still hmong and thats why its so hard for you. life does not always goes the right way and so i think that you are not choosing to fix it too. anyways, i wish you the best...always remember that you are not american and sometime too much of your way does not fix the problem. also, your children are very important and it matter a lot on thier feeling. parents can always get a divorce, but childerns can never divorce thier parents. so please remember the things that you guys do effect your childerns future.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
thanks for the message. although i don't really know why they divorced in the first place, i still feel sorry for mai x. (and her ex-husband too). i guess there are times when you can't take it anymore and just have to let go.

to mai xiong:
no matter what happens in your life, i will always be one of your biggest fans. txhob tag kev cia siab rau yus tus kheej nawb vim tseem tshuav ntau tus neeg ua tseem hlub thiab hmov tshua txog koj. yog muaj sij hawm no, thov rov qab los "sing" rau peb Hmoob sawv daws mloog dua ib zaug ntxiv nawb mog! best wishes to you!

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
She doesn't "blame" him...Nowhere does she say anything against him...And I think she's intelligent enough not to do the "he said/she said" thing...She just said that sometimes, when two people can't live together anymore, it's better to go their own ways.

The Chinese looking pic is kinda weird...haha...but she has nice hair.