To the anal-obsessive compulsive-perfectionists...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I happen to be all three of those things, thank you very much...just started a conversation with someone about it...Like, whenever I write, it had to be perfect, if one thing is even wrong, I'll rewrite the whole thing, even if it's at the bottom of the page...How my bed has to be made nicely, and even if my room is a mess, it's a nice mess...How my towels have to be folded neatly...How I hate hate hate when people borrow my stuff cuz they never put it back exactly where it's supposed to be, even if it gets moved a little, it irritates me...How I have to wash all my darks together, and my light colors together....

Just crazy stuff like that...that is crazy to normal people, but to me, drives me crazy if things aren't perfect...even if I want to just tie up my hair like a cute mess, it has to be perfect, and I'll redo my hair until it's exactly the way I want it, even though it's just supposed to be messy looking, and pulled up real quick.

Like when I clean, I clean my way, and if others don't do it the same way, it bothers me, and I end up doing it.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Here's a list:
1. When I write on a blank (no lines) piece of paper, it has to be straight, not even a slight slant.
2. When I used a highlighter, it has to be the same color even the same shade. I would used the pointie (i don't know if thats a word) end to highlight the phrase and it has too be straight otherwise I can't study. I loose concentration and just focus on that minute error. Oh! I can only used one color highlighter, can't stand multiple colors.
3. When I go to the store and pick things off the shelves, the box or container has to be in perfect mint condition. No dings, den, ot scratches. i.e. it took me 10 minutes to pick a box of oatmeal.
4. I usually don't clean but when I clean, I really clean. i.e. my mom takes 30 min. cleaning the bathroom but I take 2 1/2 hrs.
5. If a have a small pin-point stain or holes, that nobody can see, on any of my things, I don't use it anymore.
6. My dad's complains a lot when we go out to eat because I will eventually find an eyelash/hair in my food.
7. When I used public restroom, I washed my hands several times and grabbed several pieces of paper towels (if any) to open the door. If there is no paper towels, I would used the end of my shirt. --- It's a germaphobe thing! just want to put in here. In microbiology, we had to go swab the restroom and the cafeteria and culture/grow it. Argh!!! gram-positive and gram-negative rods and cocci which can lead to so many diseases (off topic again!!)

I'll come back with more...I've been up since 5, watching JR, can't think....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've been up since yesterday...haven't even slept yet...I couldn't sleep at all cuz of Jai Rao today...who knows what time I'll go to bed today...

Ooh, you gave me some ideas...Like when I eat, I always always get dirty somehow, and it bugs me so badly if I have to go through the rest of the day with a stain, big or small...I feel like it's staring at me and saying, "You're so dirty..." hehe

My DVDs have to be in alphabetical order, and when I'm bored, I organize other people's stuff too...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
im havin a really bad time right now coz there is so many illnesses going about .... the worst one to get at the moment is the sickness bug .... i went to skool today with latex gloves on and everyone is like wtf i had washed my hands so many times that they gettin dry as hell. ma friend who i was driving down to bangna to day said ''oh my mom and sister has that sickness bug'' i was like WHATTT!!!!!! i was like u tell me that they has sickness illnesses and yet u get in ma car!!! and not tell me!!! coz the illnesses travel by air and touch i was like god damnnnnn it!!!! im still worryin about it now and like i went out to buy vitamin pills and eating lots of fruits so im hoping not to catch it...

the doctor says all my agressive thoughts and inapropriate thoughts all come into being obsessive i was like ahhh ok ... no
omg i have to have everything in its right place i disinfect like everything all the time as well. i hate it wen ma rooms a mess or somethin even on ma laptop if the files or like the recycle bin is full i hate it!!! nothing at all can be out of place it has to be clean i hate germs and sick i cant stand it i hate smelly people as well i hate small places also it all gets to me i dont like it wen ppl touch me and i duno where there hands have been and i dont ever not wash my hands before i eat, i worry too much as well and it makes me ill ive been givin pills for this type of thing disorder too and therapy it dont really work

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
7. When I used public restroom, I washed my hands several times and grabbed several pieces of paper towels (if any) to open the door. If there is no paper towels, I would used the end of my shirt.
omg i do that!!!! HAHA

i also have problems eating out or at any side stalls becoz im scared of how the foods been kept and all that ....

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I've been up since yesterday...haven't even slept yet...I couldn't sleep at all cuz of Jai Rao today...who knows what time I'll go to bed today...

Ooh, you gave me some ideas...Like when I eat, I always always get dirty somehow, and it bugs me so badly if I have to go through the rest of the day with a stain, big or small...I feel like it's staring at me and saying, "You're so dirty..." hehe

My DVDs have to be in alphabetical order, and when I'm bored, I organize other people's stuff too...
OMG!!! me, too! for some reason, no matter how hard i tried not to get food stained on my clothes, I will eventually get it. The other day,i had a breakfast burrito and the cheese dripped on my white shirt. I cleaned it with soap and water in the restroom and with the Tide pen. But it totally ruined my whole day. People don't see it but I do. Its screaming at me, "I'm right here, nah..nah. You can't get rid of me." I can also smell it too.

Insomnia - i went 3 days without sleeping before. I finally crashed the 4th day. My friend told me to go get Tylenol PM. I can't give any advice on this because I can't even cure myself. Are you stress about something? Try to relax!!!

im havin a really bad time right now coz there is so many illnesses going about .... the worst one to get at the moment is the sickness bug .... i went to skool today with latex gloves on and everyone is like wtf i had washed my hands so many times that they gettin dry as hell. ma friend who i was driving down to bangna to day said ''oh my mom and sister has that sickness bug'' i was like WHATTT!!!!!! i was like u tell me that they has sickness illnesses and yet u get in ma car!!! and not tell me!!! coz the illnesses travel by air and touch i was like god damnnnnn it!!!! im still worryin about it now and like i went out to buy vitamin pills and eating lots of fruits so im hoping not to catch it...

the doctor says all my agressive thoughts and inapropriate thoughts all come into being obsessive i was like ahhh ok ... no
omg i have to have everything in its right place i disinfect like everything all the time as well. i hate it wen ma rooms a mess or somethin even on ma laptop if the files or like the recycle bin is full i hate it!!! nothing at all can be out of place it has to be clean i hate germs and sick i cant stand it i hate smelly people as well i hate small places also it all gets to me i dont like it wen ppl touch me and i duno where there hands have been and i dont ever not wash my hands before i eat, i worry too much as well and it makes me ill ive been givin pills for this type of thing disorder too and therapy it dont really work
my parents is sick right now too. take at least 1000mg of vitamin C, make sure u take it with food so u won't get an upset stomach. drink plenty of water and keep urself warm because its been cold lately. oh! plenty of sleep.

mandees ecstasy

sarNie Egg
I like to wash dishes that are already washed. and I like to pick out all the seseme seed from stir fried seseme chicken.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
my parents is sick right now too. take at least 1000mg of vitamin C, make sure u take it with food so u won't get an upset stomach. drink plenty of water and keep urself warm because its been cold lately. oh! plenty of sleep.
thx fo da advice lol im not in a cold country so pretty sure i wont get cold :) i got a multy vitamin syrup from the doctors got 8 essential vitamins in it :D it only has like what 35 mg in it i cant take high does of stuff coz of ma other pills sucks ass!! im so freaken worried about catching it that i feel sick with worry :s no matter now much i try to take ma mind off it i dno it just always come back to me !!!! ahhhh!!!! i clean ma self, ma mouth, hair, the whole condo and dis infected it as well!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OMG!!! me, too! for some reason, no matter how hard i tried not to get food stained on my clothes, I will eventually get it. The other day,i had a breakfast burrito and the cheese dripped on my white shirt. I cleaned it with soap and water in the restroom and with the Tide pen. But it totally ruined my whole day. People don't see it but I do. Its screaming at me, "I'm right here, nah..nah. You can't get rid of me." I can also smell it too.

Insomnia - i went 3 days without sleeping before. I finally crashed the 4th day. My friend told me to go get Tylenol PM. I can't give any advice on this because I can't even cure myself. Are you stress about something? Try to relax!!!

I'm always stressed, since I was little...so it's a life long issue...but I do have Tylenol PM, and it works, it takes at least an hour for me to actually be drowsy after taking it, but I don't like taking it...plus, it was already close to 5 am, so I decided to just stay up...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I use to be an extreme perfectionist but I've learned to just limit to writing. I do have my annoying moments of correcting people with historical facts though. I know it drives people crazy but sometimes I can't help it, I react before I think.

Hm...let's see what else.
Well, when I have things in a certain order it drives me nuts if someone comes along and messes it up, or takes something and not put it back where I had it.

I hate it when people spill something or drop something, even if it's just a little and they don't clean it up.
Or people who throw their trash on the ground really irritates me.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
when i go shopping and i see things on the floor ( i.e. clothes, toys, etc.), i would pick it up and put it back on the shelf. :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
when i go shopping and i see things on the floor ( i.e. clothes, toys, etc.), i would pick it up and put it back on the shelf. :D
Well, I got that habit from working at a department store...it's like I can't help myself.

When I clean...it's the same way all the time, and I do things in the same order, for various reasons.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, you really made a thread about this...

i'm anal about cleaning too... i rarely clean, but when i do, it's w/ a toothbrush from one end of the room to the other. i clean the bathroom so clean that the crap that comes out someone's butt is already sanitized!!! of course, it takes me like 1/2 a day to clean it.

i re-wash dishes that other ppl have already washed because they're not clean unless i wash them.

i sanitize my hands EVERYTIME i come back to my office. EVERYTIME!!

i was an English major in college, so i always correct ppl's grammar (when speaking). i've learned to stop that in forums. some ppl don't like being corrected, even if i am right. :loool:

my DVD collection is by Country... then alphabetical. some ppl just have the hardest time trying to figure that out. if you don't understand how to put it away, don't touch it!!!

you know, my life and probably everyone else's life would be better if things were done MY WAY! :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's cuz DrMaNeeWan and I started this topic in the Jai Rao thread, so I figured I'd move it.

^Me too!!! I organize the Chinese, American, and Thai things separately too...Organized alphabetically, but the dubbed separate from the non-dubbed

I've corrected people's grammar since I was able to, my family hates it, but I figure it's better if I tell them than for someone else to...I don't know why, but it bothers me...even though sometimes, I like to not speak correctly myself, cuz it's fun