tom rainbow

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
what?? he came out with a lao album?? no-f'en way....loll... anyways just wanted to say i almost met him but then that was like wow almost 10yrs agao, lmfao.. anyways funny thing was my sister saw him in person at my cousins house..she had to slap herself a few times just to believe that it was him that was sitting there on that couch near the fireplace..........lmfao...... ohh man good memory :)

but if any has the album then please share...cause p'Dfemc, LaoDragon76 and I needs to jam.....lmfao

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
I have the Lao album of Tom Rainbow (it's a look kroong album not look thoong), he sang old lao songs n recorded it a few months ago here in Paris. The scenes r awesome. They filmed the vdos in Normandy, in the north east of France. He's married to a lao woman here (my bro in law ex gf lol). The album is ok, even he tried to sing in lao, it sill sounds thai. I'll try to upload it for u, it's in dvd.

Remind me if i forget ok lol !

fatxay

sarNie Egg
I have the Lao album of Tom Rainbow (it's a look kroong album not look thoong), he sang old lao songs n recorded it a few months ago here in Paris. The scenes r awesome. They filmed the vdos in Normandy, in the north east of France. He's married to a lao woman here (my bro in law ex gf lol). The album is ok, even he tried to sing in lao, it sill sounds thai. I'll try to upload it for u, it's in dvd.
Remind me if i forget ok lol !
http://laoonline.multiply.com/music

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Ooo please upload. my parents have been asking me to find it, thanks!

Never mind i've just realized the link was posted. Thanks fatxay!

Simmaly

sarNie Egg
Hey just wondering does anyone know a website of tom rainbow getting married? My mom has been buggin me to see it. She heard he got married to a lao girl and shes dying to see what she looks like.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Hey just wondering does anyone know a website of tom rainbow getting married? My mom has been buggin me to see it. She heard he got married to a lao girl and shes dying to see what she looks like.
i second that, i want tot see who he married, my older sisters use to have the biggest crush on him...lol