Tong Pakkaramai & Marisa Anita: Welcome to the Private Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

SARY

sarNie Egg
They are Hot, but I can't say that they are "naturally" beautiful. It looks like they got a lot of work done.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...*mouth drops......they both are pretty...tong looks great in this one rather than the previous shoot she did...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
WOW!! I thought some of Aum P.'s shoot were too much but this is even more revealing. Too much sex selling for me to like.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha.. lol.. everyone is like going damn lol... haha .. i gotta say that too.. DAMN!!.. whoa.. super naughty.. DAMN!! .. lol.. hehe..

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
"what is she doing down theeeere??!!"

"oh, wait..what is she doing IN theeeeere?!"

lmao. that's hot. I'd rather have a hot chick fondling me than some so-so guy hahaaaa.

max

sarNie Elites
Honestly, I do not think that the photo shoot is not bad at all. They both look very good, and they both definitely have the body to show. I just think Thai Entertainment, or Asian Entertainment in general, is too critical.

At the same time, I found the photoshoot a bit strange because my first impression was, "They look as if they are lesbians!" Of course there is nothing wrong with that, but I am just curious as to what the theme of this photo shoot is, considering that there are only two females and they are all over each other! Hehe. I do not find that this is a bad photo shoot, though. They look very good!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMGSH! :eek: no wonder its called "welcome to the private party"
this shoot screams WHORE-able to me :loool:
hahahaha this def makes Aum P look conservative. I guess some things even she wont do. :loool:
I'm not too fond of this shoot but w/e Tong does look better than the last "wet puppy" shoot :loool:

Status
Not open for further replies.