[True] Autumn in My Heart (True Vision)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I've never been a fan of Korean dramas so my knowledge is very limited. However, I might give it a try since Ananda is producing. Hopefully the main actress is someone whos acting skills are on par with Tik.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sorry to say even if Beau was the leading lady, she would've not matched the role. I'm aleady judging too soon lol Tik matches Junsu's role
Ananda would've look like a fine Taeseok lol

Autumn in my heart was one of my first Korean drama and my favorite. I sure did cry a river for this drama too. So heartbreaking and as for Won Bins character T_T so loving !!!

Wondering after this project, will they produce the Thai version of Winter Love !? Hrmmmm.

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol @chubbycheeks I don't mind the new face anyway, because it's not for CH3 (which makes me super disappointed) haa.
@ip.smilez I didn't watch the original version so I can't comment if Beau suits the role or not. I just know that I like her lol.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Hmm that's true. At least it's not for Ch3 but holy, Thai industry are so bombarding us with all these news faces. If they do have the talent and "it" factor to be a leading actor/actress then of course I also wouldn't mind.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
New nang'ek? I hope her acting is decent and watchable.

Wondering after this project, will they produce the Thai version of Winter Love !? Hrmmmm.
Hahah.. I wouldn't be surprise if they end up making the Thai Version
of Winter Love. Winter Love was a hit. A very good one. But I didn't
like it though.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
According to Thip at Spicy Forum, the leading actress will be Beau Sawitree (pictured above with Tik)

She played Mami in Game Rai Game Ruk and Toon who likes Arthit in TNNKK.

I'm disappointed. Even though I like Beau, I could only see her as a supporting or second lead but not the Nang Ek.

With that said, I will still check this out when the time comes since Tik doesn't accept many lakorns.

cecilia

Staff member
Noooo not Tik! I want a reunion of him and Aff and obviously that won't happen here. But besides that the story sucks. It was incestuous and the ending was dumb as hell but typical melodramatic kdrama. The only positive was Won bin's role. N'ek died from cancer and the p'ek died cause he got hit by a car. He wasn't paying attention, too sad over her death. I remember seeing the car coming and started laughing. Pretty sure that's not the reaction they wanted.
I know right, the only one i like here is WB (of cousrse, being handsome help but his role was more memorable to me than SSH)

i like Beau .. but her as SHK? er .. okay -- this is so AF style except Tikker (not that it isn't to begin with .. true is filled with AF members too) gosh, why do i feel so disappointed ... might as well not have this into a remake (shallow thinking today - i'll be bipolar next time i see tikker onscreen again lmao)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I like Beau but her acting is a little bit overboard at times plus, I feel like she doesn't give off the vibe/presence of a leading character. In all, I'm neutral about this whole project.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh,her as nang'ek. I didn't watch GRGR so I didn't know. I did watch TNKK but I haven't finish it yet;so,
I haven't seen her character in that one too. But she is also in TNSM with Louis and Punch but I've
seen only epi 1 so far.

Oh well,her acting just have to be decent and watchable. What a lucky girl to be acting along side
with Tik. :D I don't like the sad ending of this drama. Boo,..I don't want to see Tik's character die.
Man,I hope they change the ending. Hahha.Which I don't think they will though. :( But it'll be
GREAT if they do.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm not sure if Beau is really going to be the nang ek because I asked a Thai friend who's a big fan of Tik about the nang ek and she didn't say Beau. She said it will be a new actress. My friend might be wrong as well.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! You're not kidding right???

I miss that nature boy soooooo much!!! If this is te Thai version then I'm fine with it. I know it was a tear jerker, but I loved it...especially after rewatching it after so many years.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hope she's not the nangek :/
Her appearance doesn't match being Eun-Suh.
Someone a little plump lol
Tbh, I actually wanted View !

Now I want to watch the Korean version lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
Beau definitely isn't the nang ek. :)

You read my mind, ip.smilez. I can't picture anyone but Son and Vill. :p Maybe I'm so infatuated with Sao Noi.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Ouuu, interesting! Autumn in my Heart was one of my all time favorite Korean dramas! There was not much to SSH's character in here though he's the main male lead but oh gosh, I could watch this drama over and over just to stare at him! Lol!

I miss Tik! I can't wait to know who's really going to be nek!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
So glad that Beau is not the n'ek in here. Agree with Vimalee, I like her as a supporting or second lead but not the n'ek. So far Tik is only confirmed actor .