[True] Autumn in My Heart (True Vision)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG. Any pictures of the dude who's playing my beloved Won Bin's role?!?!? Omg! Sounds panicking to me if the guy is not comparable to Won Bin!!! :cry: :cry:

Asy

sarNie Immature
I totally not sure who he is haha.
Anyway Kee Tatsachai (the driver in Qi Pao) is also in here as nang ek's brother.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
OMG. Any pictures of the dude who's playing my beloved Won Bin's role?!?!? Omg! Sounds panicking to me if the guy is not comparable to Won Bin!!! :cry: :cry:
I totally not sure who he is haha.
Anyway Kee Tatsachai (the driver in Qi Pao) is also in here as nang ek's brother.
Here's the clip with Eng & Chn subbed. The only guy in the clip is Panjan who'll play Won Bin's role.

cr:AomSusharOfficialFC

SonYukView4ever

Oh, he doesnt look that bad on that picture. Kind of interesting too! lol Lets see him when he talks and acts maybe I might like him more than Tik Lol

SonYukView4ever

is ananda playing the other guy in love w/ the nangek?
No, Ananda is actually directing. This guy called, Panjan is actually playing Tae Suk or formerly Won Bin's role. He's in the clip provided above. Watch it to check him out!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I was actually disappointed to know that ananda was directing this lakorn instead of starring in it.
Seeing Tik & Ananda in this lakorn would've been awesome! because I know Ananda probably would've played "Won Bin's" role good.

oi.. too bad.. at least tik will be good eye candy..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was actually disappointed to know that ananda was directing this lakorn instead of starring in it.
Seeing Tik & Ananda in this lakorn would've been awesome! because I know Ananda probably would've played "Won Bin's" role good.

oi.. too bad.. at least tik will be good eye candy..
Oo. I gotta agree! Ananda could play and direct! Now that I think about it, it would've been perfect! I would've looked forward to the lakorn more! Haha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
That is so true, but oh well, I'll be waiting for this one anyways to see how they can change it from the original version.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i found it kind disappointing that tik and ananda werent there for the boun, they are a major part of it. hope thats not a bad omen for the lakorn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Yeah, honestly I am a little. It's the opening ceremony and they couldn't even make it. Oh well, they must've had other things to take care of.

SonYukView4ever

Lol Jun Soh didn't climb tree in the Korean version. ! hahaha! Tik is such a dork! Lol

---
Anyways, missing my Won Bin :) Love you! Tears* tears* to Tae Suk!! Won Bin; amazing actor of all time!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1R2IepDQfc&list=PLF5574A37121FF8CA&index=6

One of my fav. MVs of WonBin. Got to share. hehe :dance1: :pervie: :dance1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLM18Rw6JYM&list=PLF5574A37121FF8CA&index=3

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks LoveAnne and dertaajaf for sharing pictures. Glad to see Tik's enjoying himself hehe (climbing tree, he's such a dork) . Wow, he sure looks good!

Thanks SonYuk for the clips, so sad and touching .