[True Vision] Full House

fanny

sarNie Adult
I don't like Mike and Aom, but Art is in here I want to see him. Haven't see him in lakorn for ages.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a lot of hope in this project. The cast is looking good. I have faith Mike can pull this off. Aom S. i really cant comment on for I havent seen her works. But she looks a bit lifeless, im hoping she can do comedies. Please don't fail me again True Vision.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Not really a fan of Mike &  Aom because I don't follow their works. I actually thought they would chose a different nang'ek beside her because she is already in AIMH but oh well,whatever. I am a little bit excited to see this Thai version of Full House. :) I love Full House. Seeing this thread make me want to go watch Full House again. Lol. So, I'm going to go watch it again. Lol. I'm totally going to watch this Thai Version of Full House. :D

winvan

sarNie Egg
Summary of Mike's news and interview about Full House.
Thank to Mike D.Angelo International fanpage's FB.

He's making new songs and directing for new MV of Full House Thailand version.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ive seen Mike since his first debut album Raak Boon was my first time seeing Mike act. He was pretty good, even though his character-Lapin was suppose to be, I guess a little dry...in some scenes you can see Mike's rebellious/flirty personality peer through.

Can't wait to see the MVs...

Isla Shannon

sarNie Egg
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Is it just me or does it seem like Ananda likes remaking Korean dramas? Autumn in my Heart and now Full House. 
   Eh.... Not a big fan of Aom Sushar and not so sure of Mike. Usually Thai remakes of Korean dramas are.. ehh.... no offense, but horrible. To me at least. 
Seems like Ananda is a big fan of Korean dramas (trying to picture him in pajamas with a box of tissues and crying over some korean characters while blowing his nose) 
I think we can safely say that AIMH Thai version is successful already knowing that there are  several countries in Asia queuing up to buy the copyrights to air it in their respective country. Mainly on that aspect we can say that it already contributes to the recognition of Thai entertainment industry internationally.  At the end of the day it's all about money and profit, and if they can market it outside Thailand then there is no reason they won't do it.

Isla Shannon

sarNie Egg
I'm so glad Ms. Aom Sushar Manaying was cast to play the lead role in this remake because she could play this role so well. Aside from playing this type of role in the past, the character itself is so much similar to her own personality.
Based on some comment here, I know she is so underrated in her own country, but  she gained so much respect and love internationally, from young people/fans across south east Asia( China, HongKong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines) , if not the whole world . Cheers to You!  Aom Sushar  for  introducing to us Thai Movie Industry and for making us fall inlove  with Thailand! More Power to you! Looking forward to watch this series! :)

mikeangelo

sarNie Egg
Hi there !! At this time, Mike is taking the leading role of Full House in Thai version. It's just started shooting and planned to broadcast in this December on Truevision56. Also, he's composed three new songs for this series and planned to released the new MVs soon. Stay tuned !!!

If you have a Facebook account and check it regularly. You can keep updated about Mike's work through the international fan page on Facebook. It is another channel to follow Mike'news and share information between his fans.  
Just LIKE the following link: https://www.facebook.com/MikeDAngeloInternationalFanpage   >> Mike D. Angelo International
fanpage Weibo : http://weibo.com/angelofamilypantip
Instagram : http://instagram.com/m1keangelo_interfanpage
We're from M1KE D. ANGELO FAMILY @ PANTIP.COM
Thanks ♥♥

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Been having a big crush on Mike lately and i liked Aom since Mahachon the Series.
I haven't seen the original so i hope its good. They went to Seoul! So jealous of the fans there. 
December is only a few months away. I can wait  :yes:

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
oOooo~~  full house is one of my all time fave korean drama xD ....i used to like mike so i might give this a try when it's out

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so excited for this! I grown to like Aom's acting since I've seen her in Pon Prom Olawaeng. Never saw her in the Thai version of "Autumn in My Heart" since I don't like sad dramas but she does resemble Song Hye Kyo, my favorite Korean actress. I've also grown to like Mike from Raak Boon so I love this pair! This is going to be a fun one to watch. I want to relive the Full House experience but this time, in Thai!