truths about me!!!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i get used a lot by so called friends... well not any more..... i will stop talkin to them and let them know im sersious about this..... i dont care if i end up with no friends at least then i know the truth of who i really am

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Some truths about me...
  • I get excited easily
  • I am sensitive, when someone shouts at me or scolds me the first thing I want to do is cry though as much as possible I want to cry alone
  • I am afraid of being single for the rest of my life but at one point I even consider that due to fears of being cheated/left behind/divorce
  • I try to tell the truth to others as much as possible even though it may hurt them
  • I am afraid of getting pregnant(even though I want to have kids in the future)
  • I'm still in the process of figuring myself out
  • Sometimes I feel that my life is falling apart
  • I'm careful of who I open up to because sometimes other people will end up being judgmental
  • I'm afraid of not being able to succeed in life, not achieving my goals, being financially broke/live in poverty, anything related to death, having a broken family, same thing happening to my future children
  • One of my biggest dreams is to migrate to another country with the whole family
  • I feel jealous and insecure easily though I try not to
  • Surfing the internet, watching TV, sleeping and eating are some of my ways to relieve stress
  • I love imagining things. It makes me creative and inspired even though I imagine impossible stuff.
  • I always try to forgive anyone including those who don't apologize to me for their mistakes
  • I have a lot of what ifs
  • I'm a friendly type of person, I want to get along with everyone and spread love and positivity. :) <3
  • Bill Gates is my billionaire goals
  • Chompoo Araya is one of my fitspiration.
  • I watch WWE despite people saying its "fake". I enjoy it and I admire the wrestlers for entertaining the fans even though they have to put their bodies on the line.
  • I want to travel the world (who doesn't?LOL)
  • I love going to the mall
  • I love anything related to technology and making sure it is used for good purpose
That's all for now

Last edited: