tub yaj

calla

sarNie Adult
my mom watching that movie now. i think that tub yaj was really cute in the movie "mam hlub lwm tiam" but this one he looks weird and not as cute as he used to. well, but better than some.......ehhe :lmao:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching this movie...Indeed it is very sad....who ever I'm gonna marry, I'm gonna make him watch this movie for sure.......!!!!! Because they're love was sooo strong in the beginning and then he misuderstands her and cheats on her and treats her like shit....ugghhh...the whole time I was watching this movie, I was like, that better not be my husband!!!!!! It was sad and touching!!!!!!! It shows that no mattter how strong a couple's love is, it can be broken that easily too but one partner cheating on the other...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
uh.....my mom has this movie.......the little boy and girl in here are sooooo cute!!!! tub's voice is hot and he can SING!!! i betcha he'll have a CD out soon!! hahaah.....the lady is alright...heard that she is a divorced lady......so much balling and crying......BUT Tub looks so damn funny when he's mad!!! hahahaha.....sry....must only be me......cause he makes those evil eyes and its' just damn funny!!! hahaha.....

the only thing that I think is stupid about this movie is that so many villagers are looking RIGHT at the camera!! they make it seem so fake!!! and then XA makes his big appearance again.....also....there is sooo much damn make-up on their faces!!! they look like clowns sometimes!!!! HORRIBLE MAKE-UP!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ughhh...I was sooo annoyed by Xa...it's like why would a hottie like Tub be friends with an old guy like Xa??? doesn't make sense, but it's a movie....

hlub

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
Ughhh...I was sooo annoyed by Xa...it's like why would a hottie like Tub be friends with an old guy like Xa??? doesn't make sense, but it's a movie....
[post="59534"][/post]​

Yes, I agree with you they put too much make up on, but Tub is still hot and cute!!!!!!!!!

hlub

sarNie Egg
I forgot to ask so did anyone know anything about tub yaj is he still single or married? Because my cousin is crazy for him and she ask me to find out for herself.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
dude....TUB is SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S WHY EVERYONE IS HEAD OVER HEELS FOR HIM!!! NOT A LOT OF HMONG ACTORS ARE SINGLE!!!! SO GET HIM WHILE YOU CAN GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH......j/k!!!

hlub

sarNie Egg
beamie said:
to add on to my comment.....i'm running to get him too!!!! hahahah.........
[post="61894"][/post]​
[/quote
Girl you are so funny I'm yang too so I can't do anything to him, but I still like him for my favorite hmong actor.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
cool...i just got finish watching this movie like two hours ago...and i have to say..what a long movie...but yeah...its sad....and the girlfriend is so ugly....his wife looks better.....and he not that cute in this movie then in the other one......but there lots of crying.....and i hate how she was playing hard to get....

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
This is the cover of his CD. ( IMO, he's not cute. Like they say, nyias nyiam nyias tus. :mellow: )

neena

sarNie Adult
stupid film. so predictable. the make-up...HORRIBLE! at the end he looks a little bit better.

Sarah

sarNie Egg
i don't like him after this movie....stupid him...

the kids are super adorable ^_^ i love them...they kept me going...=p

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
this movie is good at the first time when they both r couple n sad with kids that they both need their parent to come back together again...but this movie is ok...

mouachick06

sarNie Egg
ahahahha! i have that movie at hoime. i like it but than it's just that thier conversation is just too long. i didn't really like the plot of the movie though. you know since it's so like the other hmong movies! but than what i like about the movie is that they actually have cell phones! that was a major WOW to me!!! ahahaha! yeah but than i do recammand the movie!!! good one! oh yeah his music is nice too!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
my parents were watching this last night! lols. I thought he was kinda cute.. but he's a yang and i'm a yang. but have to say that he's not bad for a yang brother. lols the movie started out pretty good, some parts they're not that pretty but they make a good couple i guess. and i didnt' understand how the pa'ek knew xab, gosh i don't like hmong movies and those retarded acting like how xab was doing. didn't finish the moive though, only got to the part where they married, had their two kids and moved away from the house. i have to say that at the beginning, romantic... great chemistry between the two couple.. and they had a small kissing scene.. kinda sweet too.