Tub Yaj

azngurlo07

sarNie Hatchling
wow my mom was just talking to me about this... she said he passed away last month or something.. i dunno thats just what she said but I hope its not true because I LOVE THAT DUDE! HE IS SOOO OOBER HAWT!

florence

sarNie Egg
i was wondering if did you guys hear about his accident? my mom told me over the weekend and i was wondering if it's true. they called my mom and said that he supposely got into a motorcycle accident and now is living on life support trying to live! does anyone know if this is true?
well i guess ur heard this from his movie... cause in his movie he have a motorcycle accident.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
who told ur mom..aniwayz...ah! i hope he's okay and hope he learns his lesson....cute faces shouldn't be doing dangerous things....

haha..kashie..ur hilarious... :lol: but really? I heard just recently that my UNCLE got into a car accident..yep he got hit by a motorcycle too...i'm not much of a Tub Yaj fan but...does he live in laos? Maybe they saw my uncle...to think of it...they do sorta look alike..both yangs too...my uncle's young tho..he's like 19 or 20...just recently too right?

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
EVERYBODY CAN BE HAPPY NOW... IT'S NOT TUB YAJ... IT'S MA SHOUA LEE'S BOYFRIEND.. SHE PLAYED THE OTHER GIRL THAT LIVES IN LAOS IN TUB YAJS LIFE IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE HAS A WIFE N TWO KIDS.. HER BOYFRIEND DIED IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT... IT'S SAD TOO BECAUSE THEY PLAN ON BEING SINGING BUDDIES AND NOW HES GONE... BUT THEN HIS OLDER BROTHER TOOK HIS PLACE IN SINGING WITH MA SHOUA LEE... I SAW THEIR MUSIC VIDEO N THEY HAVE PRETTY NICE SONGS.. IN THE BEGINNING OF THE MSUIC VIDEO.. SHE EXPLAINS WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM.. IT'S SAD...

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
YOu know you've made it big in the Hmong community when people a) talk about your love/marriage life... and/or B) say you've died.

That's sad about MabSua Lis's boyfriend.

Tou Yang is alive and kicking, looking to make big $$ this new year season. (My distant uncle made Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag)