Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

cecilia

Staff member
PAAJ i'm not sure hopefully soon b/c they keeps changing it back and forth. I really want to watch this after all, the new one are just so blah and boring to me. :(

can someone share me some of the storyline please.....
I'm just quoting what TEEDEE described.

More info. on this la korn
Tanya play as Namfon's older sister who is in love with Paul and ask him from Namfon.
Paul and Tui are best friend who both are in love with Namfon but she and Paul are in love. So Namfon became the cause of the arguement between Paul and Tui. Who announce war to eachother. Namfon's character is strong to others but not to Tanya. I guess she let her sister have what she wants. Tanya protect Namfon from not getting rape and she got rape instead. and became pregnant and got an abortion.So she became mentally ill. It's a drama style la korn. Whoa... sounds very interesting and dramatic. I can't wait to see it.
i just read Paul's interview he talks about his character in here, he said his character is bad but he has reason for being bad. he's mean/ violent/aggressive to nang aek because he think his younger brother die because of her ,so he goes after to get revenge at her ,even though one heart he love her ,but another heart he also hates her. he said is very hard to play he has to do a lot of homework. but Namfon character fight back. who is gonna hurt her she won't let them too. She said there is real kissing in here. she sound surprise. she hope they will block it with the camera. but if can't then she has to play it but she thinks there won't be that much because the viewers probably don't want to see a lot either. why do lately there is a lot of la korn that pra aek is being mean to nang aek especially ch.3 la korns. mm. lets see if Paul can play as a mean pra aek. i can't wait to see this la korn. at least he love her already before he gets revenge and kidnap her, not like some la korn that pra ek doesn't love nang aek but kidnap her because he misunderstood or just want to get revenge at her for something she didn't do. which i think is dumb and unmanly of them. The love/hate feeling is more interesting to watch in this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
me too. and the more i think about it, the more upset i get b/c they keeps changing the airing date. I want to this kind of genre lakorn more than some stupid script.

pze

sarNie Adult
yes ceci....i really taught it was going to air in the next time slot....sounds like they pushed it back some more....

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
the airing time changed again?! <_<
well i cant wait. :lol:
the teaser isnt out yet so we jst have to wait a little longer grrr :lol:
hopefully the teaser out soon :D
like tomorrow or dis week haha

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Dude, I wanna see this lakorn so bad!!!!!
When it going to air!? Don't want to wait any longer!!!! :angry:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I HOPE IT AIRS AFTER DAO PUERN DIN! i can't wait to see PAUL on screeen againnnnnnnnnn! ahhhhhhhh! and fon tooo =]

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It sure air soon because Polyplus' up next lakorn to air is Teung Rai Gor Ruk. I'm hoping this one will air after Nimit Marn or Awayjee See Chompoo.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg O.O I didn't see that part where Tanya got raped and got an abortion :( . Poor Tanya... I guess she has a reason for loving her sister so, so much!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I feel so bad for Tanya T_T She may be evil and want to take Paul away from Fon but she saved her own little sister from getting raped. That is too sad but I wouldnt want Fon to get raped either. Why did they have to make that scene? Grr!! So mad >.<

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser looks intense!..cant wait. finally i get to watch namfons lakorn. her and paul actually look cute together. arhh tanyas gonna be a real **itch