Tukkathong

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
after many disapointing, I don't expect good clothes from them anymore...Halloween costume is what I expect to see, because that're the best they can afford nowaday...they are to cheap...I don't put too much hope on the storyline either, but just happy to see something new...and happy to see aom back...althought I know I'm going to stop after couple esp, I still exciting for this one.

mia07

Introvert

The theme song is weird - reminds me of Koh Kaya Sith a bit.
Aom is singing in the trailer as well as the director. :S
It doesn't look exciting. I watched the first episode already
and man, I don't like Ton as King - he's too young to be one,
but I'm glad Dear is in here though because I like how she acts.​

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i think that they should bring james in as the p'ek wit aom because i'm sorry to say but i am sooo tired of mild and nott they look like brothers and sisters! and they can't really act. what happened to au,cartoon and aom being the n'ek they look younger than ever! and where is JAMES!?? he was suppose to be in bla boo thong i think that he should definetly be p'ek again tooo much phone,yam,nott,and mild all the time!

sunyanoic

sarNie Egg
I just watched the trailer...and im at a difference about what i watched but as for the leading child i dont like it that Gino is growing up :( i want him to be cute forever! lol but other than that i am waiting for someone to upload the first episode cause sarn usually have episodes up before the websites do, like a day or 6 hrs before the streaming websites have it on there. Im kinda excited. :)

The Trailer/Intro to the movie 'Tukkathathong'
Credits to the Uploader Mia07 for our enjoyment.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
i think that they should bring james in as the p'ek wit aom because i'm sorry to say but i am sooo tired of mild and nott they look like brothers and sisters! and they can't really act. what happened to au,cartoon and aom being the n'ek they look younger than ever! and where is JAMES!?? he was suppose to be in bla boo thong i think that he should definetly be p'ek again tooo much phone,yam,nott,and mild all the time!
For Bla Boo Tong James was never suppose to be in it..It was only a fan made pic that someone made..As for Au she was already given a role in this lakorn but she turned it down because she has her daily job that she does..As for Cartoon she is now in modern series for CH9/MCOT..

Mann

Whats up with Aom singing and then turning black? The first episode was way weird. They turned boran for kids these days which I hate! With all this dancing and signing musical crap, looks like a disney channel boran lol. Anyways didn't really expect much but when I was little I never looked for those dancing stuff and I still loved and enjoyed watching boran ever since..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! the trailer is so suck, whats us with the giant, is he the Pek or something. It so stupid how they don't show the pek in here, but instead they show other peoples (like those three birds want to be). Is Aom nek in this lakorn. anyways, so happy that Dear in here too, hope she come back to nek role. Really like her in tep pasin.

annea

sarNie Adult
cant really expect much from boran lakorns these days, they gettin weird and weird as they go. so sad!
gino is back to back in boran lakorns now, cant believe hes growing.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Nott was in this boran also...anyways, this boran is way over board with the computerizes and special effect thingy..by they way the title is "Tukatatong" meaning golden doll right..it's just the spelling for this forum kinda had me confused..LOL..sorry Vanida..luv u...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't know Nott was in this boran also...anyways, this boran is way over board with the computerizes and special effect thingy..by they way the title is "Tukatatong" meaning golden doll right..it's just the spelling for this forum kinda had me confused..LOL..sorry Vanida..luv u...
Nott isn't in here...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I am tired of those power ranger, and the halloween costumes...only the king and queen has okay costume, but look at the other kings, gosh...I can't say more...however, I still want to find out what Aom's role in this lakorn...it is wired to see her half black and white...and where the pra'ek like some of you had ask...for those who can write thai, tell the producer to change this type of lakorn into different...shouldn't use boran or lakorn puebarn anymore...

D_D

sarNie Egg
why do they used young people as parents? They can't find older people to act as parents nowadays? WTF.