Tukkathong

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
Yea..Tik and Fon is gonna play Note's parents..The guy that was paired up with Au in Sung Tong..Once again..WTF..??!! There is actually 2 pra aeks..One is Phone and the other one that will be playing the one that lives in that doll..From what I know he is new and will be paired up with Mild..And there is another new nang aek that will be paired up with Phone..
no thanamas that not the guy that paired up with au in sungtong he looks like the guy that played in gropid7see as the red guy lol the guy that paired up with au in sungtong was had a chubbier face and was a little white and this guy is dark lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
For Bla Boo Tong James was never suppose to be in it..It was only a fan made pic that someone made..As for Au she was already given a role in this lakorn but she turned it down because she has her daily job that she does..As for Cartoon she is now in modern series for CH9/MCOT..
Oh so no one knows what james is doing now? has he just taken a break, I'm afraid that when he come's back they're going to give him bad roles like being a father. I want him to be p'ek again. Oh and by the way do you know any of Cartoon's new lakorns on youtube I would love to watch. Thank you.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..Tik and Fon is gonna play Note's parents..The guy that was paired up with Au in Sung Tong..Once again..WTF..??!! There is actually 2 pra aeks..One is Phone and the other one that will be playing the one that lives in that doll..From what I know he is new and will be paired up with Mild..And there is another new nang aek that will be paired up with Phone..
Is tik the Chalawan guy? if so I LOVE HIS MOVIES!!!!! wait they're dressed up as a Nak(the dragons underwater)..does this mean Nott will be adopted by them? So phone is going to be Ton's daughter that Dear stole? Does anyone know which role Aom is going to play?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
o wow. this already came out? This Bla Boo Thong end already?

Yeah. Lek should be p'ek and Phone be the dad. hehe. I like Phone, but he's not the serious p'ek like in Thep 3 Rudoo anymore. That's the only boran i like him in.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
no thanamas that not the guy that paired up with au in sungtong he looks like the guy that played in gropid7see as the red guy lol the guy that paired up with au in sungtong was had a chubbier face and was a little white and this guy is dark lol
No, the guy that got paired up with Au in Sung Tong is playing as Tik's son (the red guy in Glor Petch)...That's what I was talking about..

mia07

Introvert
Credits: PYJCLUB

Well, I'm hoping that this will be a good boran and hopefully they don't plan to extend it because I'm so tired of them dragging it. Geez, why can't they see that we just want to get to the point? It's good with details, too, but sometimes, too much details aren't necessary or else it wouldn't be a movie.​

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
well in episode 4 the other queen got kicked out the palace and followed the this lady which was a tiger actually and the tiger try to eat her but the tukatha tong saved her and the tiger died and after that there was these two god's fighting over this tree and just ended :)

sunyanoic

sarNie Egg
i so knew that when the lady said "youre lucky you didnt become a tigers prey" i knew she was a tiger. i can just totally predict whats gonna happen; there are some obvious keys that gave it out. I cannot wait to see what happends next and man the pra ek from 'gro phet jet see' has aged a bit.

D_D

sarNie Egg
i so knew that when the lady said "youre lucky you didnt become a tigers prey" i knew she was a tiger. i can just totally predict whats gonna happen; there are some obvious keys that gave it out. I cannot wait to see what happends next and man the pra ek from 'gro phet jet see' has aged a bit.
Yeah...he has to aged....even ME....getting old every year....I watch Gro Phet Jet See when I was in Middle school and look at me know...hahahaha....It's has been over 10 years.....

**I didn't mean it in a mean way though...I was just saying we all get old as the year goes by....However, I don't think he looks that old, but with all the fake make up on...YES he does look old.

mia07

Introvert
Credits: PYJClub & DIDA

I don't like that thing wrapped around the women's forehead. They need to bring back the crown!
As for the guys, they should have just kept it simple: a bun instead of long hair! :S

Mann

So is Aom still in here or no? Lol I don't see her in any of the pix. Those girls in the little costumes are cute, wonder what role they'll play. Thanks for the pics!

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Nott is no good at all. Anyways, has anyone figure out who is the new pra ek that's play tukkathong and the 2nd couple nang ek???

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
the blue screen, um..all those fantasy forests are blue screen. young actors and actress grow, that one Kinaree girl played in Bua Kaew is now a teenage...time fly by so fast and we are getting old every like D_D said. I also watched Gro Phet Jet See when I was in middle too, wow looking back at all those memories...so sad.

Boran these days are bad and first I want to watch this because I thought Aom will nang ek, but I guess she is not. Miss her on screen. I don't know if I'm going to continue this. It's kind of annoying me with those grass hopers scene, well I have to say almost everything in here are annoying to me. I'm really getting old because they are not fanstasy for me anymore..I actually realize all those beautiful place are just graphic and blue screen, but the graphic this age is horrible so it really throw me off extra mile too.

sunyanoic

sarNie Egg
Yeah...he has to aged....even ME....getting old every year....I watch Gro Phet Jet See when I was in Middle school and look at me know...hahahaha....It's has been over 10 years.....

**I didn't mean it in a mean way though...I was just saying we all get old as the year goes by....However, I don't think he looks that old, but with all the fake make up on...YES he does look old.
The pra ek from 'gro phet jet see' is old but i said 'aged' i was looking at his jaw and chin. i wasnt trying to be rude or mean. i was just analyzing his face and it's very square and defined that u can see the aging in his face. *sigh] i wish borans were like the way they were before like way back then. i stoped watching boran lakorns for a lil bit(like after tepsarm rudoo the remake) and i just started watching the new ones now. this one is pretty interesting.

mia07

Introvert
the blue screen, um..all those fantasy forests are blue screen. young actors and actress grow, that one Kinaree girl played in Bua Kaew is now a teenage...time fly by so fast and we are getting old every like D_D said. I also watched Gro Phet Jet See when I was in middle too, wow looking back at all those memories...so sad.

Boran these days are bad and first I want to watch this because I thought Aom will nang ek, but I guess she is not. Miss her on screen. I don't know if I'm going to continue this. It's kind of annoying me with those grass hopers scene, well I have to say almost everything in here are annoying to me. I'm really getting old because they are not fanstasy for me anymore..I actually realize all those beautiful place are just graphic and blue screen, but the graphic this age is horrible so it really throw me off extra mile too.
I think the borans made back then were filmed in reality with little blue and green screens used so the palaces and forests were real, but it's just now that the technology is better, everything is fake now and can be made to look real just like Hollywood movies because they use alot of green and blue screens that makes the sceneries seem so real, but it's all computerized. The grasshoppers are somewhat annoying because they always try to make it as a joke or something. I mean, c'mon, borans are supposed to be serious but something always have to turn out to be comedic. Ah well, hopefully, Ch.7 will realize something soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Sherrie luv ur signature. ahh you also like Ton+Yam too, i miss this couple. still wait for them to reunite again make up for thep sung wun. wanna tell update got the news from Yam's fan. Phone+Mild may pair up and the other couple is the new pra'ek and new nang'ek which they haven't got yet. so i can still root for Yam to play as the other nang'ek,will be good if they use Ton again to play as the other pra'ek. but will be hard to happen though t_t. the other nang'ek is yuk(giant) whoa interesting. haven't seen nang'ek that is yuk for a long time. also Aom and Narmlemp(the director man, i think he play as yuk in here) will pair up, what a surprise. it's like they change everyone's characters around, weird.