Tukkathong

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Cool...I love the idea of it being a new boran lakorn and not a remake, but i do have to agree that i not happy w/ the casts, same faces all the time. It looks like there will be alot of animated stuff in this boran lakorn.

mia07

Introvert
Seems like there's going to be alot of drama between the girls and alot of fighting as well.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
march 6 2010 this lakorn will air @_@ so we have to wait for pla boo thong to be over probally tommorow or march 2nd? i think lol

Mann

Ohh! I missed Aom, so excited. I usually start on the first couple of episodes which are way interesting then I stop when it drags lol. Ahh it might happen with this one, but you never know. The last boran I really finished was Pratinavong lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
doesnt look interesting..the cast and preview dont interest me. and what is tookatatong a golden doll? isnt it suppose be ruk yom or gumanton?? man they keep changing the original name. tookatatong sound so lame sound like a barbie kinda movie lol. and ton dont look like a king they need someone older to play the king roll like around boy brinya age or chatree pino age. ton to young look more like a soldier lol. and i hope its a new pra ake...dont like phone acting and he is old. and i hope aom isnt nang ake either to much of her. and who said mild sign up for sarnworld? she isnt in sarnworld she in hi5 and facebook. i talk to au on hi5.

i will tune in in begining but it look bad already not interested. whats up with that beattle guy in the preview isnt he suppose to be in power rangers? hahaha ridiculous i cant spell. lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'll give this boran a try since it new...just wonder only one pra'ek and two nang ek...maybe Aom might be the nang rai this time..well have to wait and see...

val

sarNie Adult
preview doesn't seem very interesting...guess we'll just have to wait and see since it was never make b4. hope it doesn't disappoint us just like the others.

Saifah

bite me x___
iT DOESNT LOOK iNTERESTiNG AT ALL. i HATE ALL THE COMPUTERiZE CRAP AND HOW BAD iT LOOKS. i BET iTS GOiNG TO DRAG ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND DONT EVEN GET ANYWHERE. i AM A FAN OF PHONE AOM ETC BUT i AM TiRED OF THEiR FACE! GOSH THEY NEED TO CAST SOMEONE BETTER. TON DOESNT EVEN LOOK LiKE A FRiCKiN KiNG. i MEAN COME ON NOW, HE LOOKS RATHER LOST. LOOK AT HOW LOOSE THE CLOTHES iS ON HIM. LAME iSNT iT? i DONT EVEN THiNK iMA GiVE THiS MOViE A TRY AT ALL. i GAVE UP ON BORAN A LONG TiME AGO. I TRiED A COUPLE EP BUT iTS NOT INTERESTiNG. SO MHMM. iT REMiNDS ME OF KOH GUYA SiTH. FAKE AND LAME.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
yea..Aom going to be back, miss her a lot. Miss some of the old face too because some of the new actor and actress don't know how to act.

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
Bla Boo TOng finally ended! What a relief. when will Tukkathathong start airing. I wanna see Phone again. and AOm and phone is quite an odd pairing.

yak

sarNie Adult
Oooh yeah! Not a remake.. Hopefully the dressing isn't funky like some boran lakorns.. And please don't make this a stupid one.. Lol