Tukkathong

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I watch a interview like a week ago about the TukTaThong cast and I hear the new pra'ek talk and I don't think he talk like Chaiya Mitchai.... it way better

soysuva

sarNie Egg
I watched the first episode and it seems both queens are evil, so I wouldn't sympathy them. I will just sympathy the son. I'm glad to hear that this is not a remake of other boran lakorns. Just tired of watching the same remake over. Glad to not see Nott in here, his acting is bad. Did anyone confirm that the new Beukaew continuing the first one with Aum and that other dude will come out?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
yea wat's every1 talkin about i think the new pre'eks voice is perfectly fine. it sounds nothing like chaiya mitchai's voice. and i think that every1 should just give him a chance b4 rating how good he is when u never even seen him act yet. just give him a chance im sure he'll surprise most of us maybe he's really good.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heum..Don't know..I've actually seen him act in an MV and he's pretty..Yea lol..But oh well..I'm waiting to see what they are going to make for the next lakorn..Which I shouldn't anticipate that yet because it will be a longgggg way from now.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Heum..Don't know..I've actually seen him act in an MV and he's pretty..Yea lol..But oh well..I'm waiting to see what they are going to make for the next lakorn..Which I shouldn't anticipate that yet because it will be a longgggg way from now.
Lol yes next lakorn. 1 year and counting -.-" Channel 7 likes to drag their lakorns now a days even if they are repeating themselves over and over

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
he's not bad looking at all and his voice I agree is perfectly fine. The guy talking w/ the mic should be pra ek though he's pretty damn hot. lolz

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the MV he starred in..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_49i2rdR4I

And the guy interviewing the cast actually acts in modern series..His name is Tengneung...Weird name :wacko:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i love tengnueng he's also a very famous singer in a group called B.O.Y u should check them out he's a hottie! here this song is one of my fav haha....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpVO3ZqtzSw

max

sarNie Elites
I came across the this lakorn as I was browsing through YouTube. What is the name of the actress who plays as Gino's mom? She is really pretty!

Phon

sarNie Adult
pra ake still short and skinny i cant take skinny short pra ake seriously sorry peeps but that how i am...i like to watch pra ake that look like men who can stand out in the series who different from thier cast member...usually pra ake stands out and u know thier pra ake without even telling me. dont care how he act he aint got the body...or hieght.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I came across the this lakorn as I was browsing through YouTube. What is the name of the actress who plays as Gino's mom? She is really pretty!
Her name is Dear. She played in a few other boran lakorns before too. I agree she is very gorgeous, usually she plays as the bad one, but sometimes she plays good just like in this lakorn she was bad in the beginning but now she's a good person and mother. LOVE HER!