Tukkathong

max

sarNie Elites
Her name is Dear. She played in a few other boran lakorns before too. I agree she is very gorgeous, usually she plays as the bad one, but sometimes she plays good just like in this lakorn she was bad in the beginning but now she's a good person and mother. LOVE HER!
Thank you! Coincidently I was going through Kob's new lakorn, and she plays in there as a maid. She is so pretty. Too bad they do not use her in na'eke in modern day lakorns.

mia07

Introvert
Judging from the preview, they're finally going to grow up in next week's episodes.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
hopefully they grow up soon bc I haven't watch tis lakorn for so long since i can't find it on youtube anymore and i was lazy downloading it here

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
oo the new p'ek looks cuter in these pics especially wen he stands besides phone he looks like he will fit in this lakorn good. man i wanna watch i've missed like 3weeks of the lakorn cuz the person on youtube stopped uploading it. and no one else is uploading it.

sunyanoic

sarNie Egg
danng! Phone looks young. I think its his brows and his hair style that makes him look young. I cant wait til they get older i am not up to current with the episodes like watching it and know what has been going on but i am up to current on the this boran's episodes of downloading it. i've been skipping through episodes though..its kinda boring.

soysuva

sarNie Egg
omg, have any of you people seen the new guy act? the main pra'ek acts much better than nott. Love him! He is handsome, good acting, and is cool! OMG!! He will totally be a good match for mild. :wub:

He is a talented actor! :D You all should watch him act, he is so much better than Nott. Acting seems real!!
teaser of them older: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXYutmD1eVg&feature=player_embedded#!

meenia

sarNie Adult
wow...they all look good...I guess i'll have to give this one a try..i love phone..and the girl that is pair up with him is pretty...