Tukkathong

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yes, I don't know why they have to drag it so long. Most of the boran lakorns are remake from the earlier 80's and 90's version.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
is anybody still watching this lakorn? i must say i wasted my time watching it for so long and its not going any where its one of the worst lakorn ever. peke is annoying it need to end

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
no one is uploading on youtube no more

Last weekend and this weekend was uploaded by ruktvchannel
and the previous couple of weeks was uploaded by xzkayo.

I just started watching this since last weekend, when is the gaint girl falsl inlove with atteethep? Just curious

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is crazy i dont get it i think the directer is lost and nobody know when that giant girl fall for phone it was so random i alway thought she like peke i guess i give up on this lakorn its to stupid and long

annea

sarNie Adult
Is there anyways us fans can write letters/email to the people who makes the born lakorn and complain to them??? i miss watching those good ass boran! it was like 9-10 cassette per each boran and we get to watch like 3-4 boran lakorn a year. but now its like wtf, one sucky boran lakorn lasting a whole year? jesus, i used to LOVE boran lakorn bu i stopped after like Gomin bc the quality is soooo down the drain!! the clothing doesnt bother me as much as the ACTUAL STORY LINE! i miss the old days watching boran lakorn! :(

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is crazy i dont get it i think the directer is lost and nobody know when that giant girl fall for phone it was so random i alway thought she like peke i guess i give up on this lakorn its to stupid and long
I was thinking the same, all the sudden she started to show feeling toward phone's character...I was like what..anyway, I thought her and phone relationship would have be more interesting if they develop it better and a clear story line, not too much dragging going on...hope they don't twist here and there again...

Phon

sarNie Adult
the director need to go to directing school or let someone show him or its done. sad to see all the older generation behind the camera are gone thats why it suck so bad now. and how they film it is nothing like back then. mostly its 3d castle 3d woods 3d everything. nothing natural anymore. boran lakorn back then was beautiful because everything was real. real forest woods. real palace real water falls. and when they fight u can actually see them fighting. not like today all i see is freaking 3d power all over my telivision wtf man. thats not call its annoying....when u pick people with no skills to act or fight scene thats what u do..use 3d power to block the whole scene so we cant see. :D

mia07

Introvert
the director need to go to directing school or let someone show him or its done. sad to see all the older generation behind the camera are gone thats why it suck so bad now. and how they film it is nothing like back then. mostly its 3d castle 3d woods 3d everything. nothing natural anymore. boran lakorn back then was beautiful because everything was real. real forest woods. real palace real water falls. and when they fight u can actually see them fighting. not like today all i see is freaking 3d power all over my telivision wtf man. thats not call its annoying....when u pick people with no skills to act or fight scene thats what u do..use 3d power to block the whole scene so we cant see. :D
Well, he was in the old, old borans as a kid so I don't see how he can NOT be able to produce better borans. C'mon! Throughout those years, you would expect him to know how it's done. Oh well, I never had any hope that this will be a good boran since these last couple of borans that aired weren't good as well.

boy&yam

sarNie Egg
This lakorn will probably end by the end of this year becuz the love between the pranangs has just barely started..
i check in google about tukktha tong....they already done the movie....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'm kind of like phone and the gaint girl relationship...I think it more interesting than the pra'nang..