Tur Gub Kao Lea Ruk Khong Rao (Polyplus)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
pancake looks absolutely gorgeous and pete looks the same. he doesn't seem to age at all. pae...no comment yet. my first time watching his drama.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Dont know if its just me, but Pancake and Pete look great together... Wish Pete was P'ek...
It's not just you, I think they look great together too! I've never watched a Pancake lakorn before and this is my first time, but so far I really like her lol. I think she can act better than a lot of other actresses I've seen. In this lakorn, she's very poised, smart, beautiful, humble, feisty & classy. I adore her character! lol She doesn't let people punk her, but she also doesn't overreact towards insults. And she does it so effortlessly/natural! I've always heard people saying she's overrated or they dislike her, but now I'm starting to wonder why lol. Maybe they show her too much on ch.7? I hardly watch lakorns on ch.7 so I wouldn't know... :blink: but I'm actually quite fond of Pancake right now.

At first I wanted her to be paired with Pete, but then when I saw Pae finally appeared, he's actually not bad! In fact, he's pretty cute lol. I like him as pra'ek now. And Pete fits the P'Yai character...and he slept with the other girl! :angry: so I don't want her to be paired with a player pimp like him anymore lol. I'm glad she's paired with Pae. He's charming in his own foreign-looking way. I'm really enjoying this lakorn so far :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree. How come Rotmay never gets to be N'ek. She's so n'ek material.
Rotmay was in nang'ek in Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha with Wan but I have no clue why they don't cast her as nang'ek now =[ ..I've been in love with rotmay since her very first lakorn...

As for Pancake wow I think this her best lakorn for awhile...I have always thought she was beautiful, but here she seems so sophisticated .. In some of her lakorn even if she was suppose to be a hi-so rich girl she always still seemed immature, but in this one there is something about her that is different than before. I really missed her on screen ♥ ... this is so much better then DRA lol

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
rotmay is so cute and pretty! i'm glad others think so too. she should really get promoted. i'm not really mad at pae's comment cuz i don't really care about the dude and it's his opinion. i would just say no dude, there are beautiful women all over the world doesn't matter with the race.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Rotmay was in nang'ek in Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha with Wan but I have no clue why they don't cast her as nang'ek now =[ ..I've been in love with rotmay since her very first lakorn...

As for Pancake wow I think this her best lakorn for awhile...I have always thought she was beautiful, but here she seems so sophisticated .. In some of her lakorn even if she was suppose to be a hi-so rich girl she always still seemed immature, but in this one there is something about her that is different than before. I really missed her on screen ♥ ... this is so much better then DRA lol
Oh yeah...you're right. And I watched that lakorn too, forgot about it haha. Didn't pay much attention to her until Tadao Bussaya.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone have the ending song yet? Please upload.

cecilia

Staff member
^i love this song of KAL & Clash -- the concert of them with Ruj is even more beautiful -- in fact, WISHY made a fanmade mv of NAMTAN MAI from this song too lol

Anyway, i started this lakorn b/c of PETE but man, he's so emotionless and dead looking, it's irritating lol -- i have yet to finish episode 2 lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Same here. I'm still trying to adjust to pete's acting. It's been so long. But I lalalaloooove this song! I only heard of the guy version from the ending credits, but this version that you uploaded is even better.

Do you have the clip of the performance you mentioned?

cecilia

Staff member
Here's the concert clip ja : BANK'S so sexy!
credit: luvclash

Anothaidara subbed this song here:
This song came out awhile back - a year ago.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! I love this song even more!!! And they kissed. That was hot!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I always thought he's HOT! And you're right. I don't think I've ever seen him in a suit before.

He used to date Vicky Sunisa, right?

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
pae probably didt mean it like in a rude way for saying thai girl is more prettier than laos girl but i still think he is ugly as hell :vomit: anyways rotmay is so pretty in here her and bon look pretty cute together i wonder if they will end up together :D
Beauty is in the eye of someone who love you. If ppll like the same thing they would all have the same wife or girlfriend. Just let him say what he want, There are alots of beautiful Lao girl out there. Did he see all the Lao girls. He proably just saw one ugly one.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
rotmay looks really pretty in here...she actually outshines pancake in the way they look in this lakorn

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Bank is one of the best singer, and i love his songs! especially since he writes most of it on his own! i love BANK! and i wish i got to go see that concert live, it was the hottest concert ever! :thumbsup:

and no Bank and Vicky never dated, they were just in an mv together it was all rumors. He had a girlfriend then, and she has Chai.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
But i remember seeing a clip of him dedicating a song to Vicky before singing. And she went on stage too. Was all that staged?