Tur Gub Kao Lea Ruk Khong Rao (Polyplus)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love this song so much... I feel in love with it after wacthing the ending credit of pancake and pae lakorn...I love it...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love this song so much... I feel in love with it after wacthing the ending credit of pancake and pae lakorn...I love it...
Me too! It's on replay on my ipod. As much as I don't like Pancake and Pae, I will have to bear it cuz I really like the story line.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Me too! It's on replay on my ipod. As much as I don't like Pancake and Pae, I will have to bear it cuz I really like the story line.
Same here... I love pancake but as for pae? I serouisly dont think he is attractive at all...I'm just watching it because pancake and pete... I use to watch a lot of petes lakorn and is still in love with him... I use to love him so much but sadly ken took his place...plus pete have not had any lakorn for the longest time...LOL... But hey he came back!!! And still is HOT!!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
But i remember seeing a clip of him dedicating a song to Vicky before singing. And she went on stage too. Was all that staged?
i never seen that before, but it might of been staged. or maybe he had a crush on her, but from wat i know they never dated. it was rumors.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Vicki was in one of Crash's music video so I think it staged. I think he just saying it bc she was his nangek music video and it was a good one too and I like this more than Siritta Jensen Pleng piseur music video.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
yea that's exactly true. i know that i'm :eek:fftopic: but just wanted to share the Video by Clash(Bank) with Vicky in it! LOVE THIS SONG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCTb_bhV49s

nence

sarNie Juvenile
I'm in love with this lakorn!!!!! Pancake is sooooooooo PRETTY! All the guys in here are so HOT looking! I serious don't care who Pancake falls in love with. Haha.Pancake's wardrobe is so HOT as well. Everything about this lakorn is HOT. The storyline is so good so far. Just looking forward to the sweet scenes. Can I ask which days does the new episode comes out?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm in love with this lakorn!!!!! Pancake is sooooooooo PRETTY! All the guys in here are so HOT looking! I serious don't care who Pancake falls in love with. Haha.Pancake's wardrobe is so HOT as well. Everything about this lakorn is HOT. The storyline is so good so far. Just looking forward to the sweet scenes. Can I ask which days does the new episode comes out?
LOL! At this point, I don't care either. I'm kinda getting use to Pae.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Haha. Me too. At first I was like...his nose is HUGE...but than I'm like...he's pretty good looking regardless if he has a big nose. Hehe.

Question: Episode 6 where Pan and Pae both slow danced together, the song that came up, does anyone know who sings it? And the title? I can't seem to find it. I'm in love with that song.

cluesb91

sarNie Egg
Pae isn't p'ek material and his acting is soooooo bad. The lakorn would have been much better if he wasn't the p'ek. [Non is better looking] & Whoever says he looks korean needs to go take another look...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
episode 8 is by far the best episode yet! Hehe...they slept together already....so fast! hehehe.....next week episode looks exciting....

doing an mv of pae and pancake right now....its my very first mv ever haha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ6KouRxYCs

quality not HD tho lolz

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh man Pae really sucks at acting. He can hardly convey any emotion and his eyes can't convey emotion either ...arg it's frustrating to watch him. The willing scene somehow reminds me of the willing scene between Pan and Tle in Buang Rai Pai Ruk.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
The willing scene somehow reminds me of the willing scene between Pan and Tle in Buang Rai Pai Ruk.
oh i know i was thinking the same thing when i was watching it. maybe it's the same director. i don't like all those love scenes with pae! wish it was tle instead.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^^ yea uts the same director...the director is acually a cameo in here too...he's the big guy that was directing pangrum's commercial lolz

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
episode 8 is by far the best episode yet! Hehe...they slept together already....so fast! hehehe.....next week episode looks exciting....

doing an mv of pae and pancake right now....its my very first mv ever haha...

quality not HD tho lolz
Hey,i should say the mv was nice! I say this not because I'm a huge Pancake fan. Actually I watched it twice already.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
He's a pretty good director. Most of the lakorns that he directed are good.
I think he's also an award-winning director.Pae and AumP's lakorn JJRKKCT was the best drama last year and he was the director of it.The best dramas usually come from channel 7,but the best actor/actress are always Ken and Ann.How's that?

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Rotmay was in nang'ek in Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha with Wan but I have no clue why they don't cast her as nang'ek now =[ ..I've been in love with rotmay since her very first lakorn...

As for Pancake wow I think this her best lakorn for awhile...I have always thought she was beautiful, but here she seems so sophisticated .. In some of her lakorn even if she was suppose to be a hi-so rich girl she always still seemed immature, but in this one there is something about her that is different than before. I really missed her on screen ♥ ... this is so much better then DRA lol
Yeah,Pan's current drama is far better than DRA! I never miss any of Pan's lakorns,and so far,i can honestly say this is the best.The storyline is quite different from the common "rich guy falling for a poor lady" plot.
You're absolutely right! she looks soooooooo gorgeous and sophisticated with her wardrobe and the way she carries herself.