Tur Gub Kao Lea Ruk Khong Rao (Polyplus)

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
hey does anyone know the name of the song pancake and rodmay was singing called at 2:12 on this episode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3udStXcaBk

thanks in advance

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
The only ppll suffering in this lakorn is the female. Pee Yai is just Stupid and he only care about himself. Even when the newspaper say all these things about Pang being his mistress, he just ignore it. He just using Pang to gain stock from the other guy. If you really care about someone you would protect them to the end. Pao is another stupid one too, Chun Ying was really nice to him and really care about him with pure heart and he just used her. Come to think of it these two are more alike then they think. Let Pee Yai and Pao suffer and save Chun Ying and Pang from suffering.

gene36

sarNie Egg
Anyone have any idea where i can watch this lakorn online? best if it's with english subs... youtube doesn't have the complete set...

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
hey does anyone know the name of the song pancake and rodmay was singing called at 2:12 on this episode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3udStXcaBk

thanks in advance
The song is called "Sob Tah" สบตา ost. Yes or No by Aom and Tina

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I dunno about everyone else, but I'm starting to get annoyed by Chanon..he's forever bothering Pang and she doesn't even like him...haha..and Khun Yai is just getting more evil each episode...I am so looking forward to tomorrow's episode..it looks super good and Pao gets it do things like steal Pangrum away keke...oohhh...the excitement...

I'm cool with Chanon so far. He's the only one who seems to love Pangrum and is willing to give everything up for her. It's too bad she doesn't feel the same. Nop has already gone to the other side. Seems like Chanon will too soon, and Yai is going down. Through all the drama, the servants and the Ah'Mui and Khun Lek couple are a relief to watch.

Edit: After this episode, I agree. Chanon sucks too now.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone have any idea where i can watch this lakorn online? best if it's with english subs... youtube doesn't have the complete set...
Look for the uploader named "sweetpancake" or "cityloveU",they have the complete episodes; but it's not subbed. :rolleyes1:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
The only ppll suffering in this lakorn is the female. Pee Yai is just Stupid and he only care about himself. Even when the newspaper say all these things about Pang being his mistress, he just ignore it. He just using Pang to gain stock from the other guy. If you really care about someone you would protect them to the end. Pao is another stupid one too, Chun Ying was really nice to him and really care about him with pure heart and he just used her. Come to think of it these two are more alike then they think. Let Pee Yai and Pao suffer and save Chun Ying and Pang from suffering.
[/q

For me,I can't blame Pao for deciding to leave Pang in favour of his plan of vengeance against Khun Yai.Although Khun Yai isn't directly responsible of Pao's miseries in life since childhood.Pao had experienced all the bitterness and hardships as a young boy when his parents died. Thus,recalling that he once had a nice family,he starts to avenge for his pains and sufferings since the loss of his parents.But deep in Pao's heart,he loves Pang so much that he plans to get her back when he succeeds in making Khun Yai pay for the death of his parents. :rolleyes:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg...like I am so piss off at this lakorn...like seriously khun yai is so mean and pao is an idaiot and chanon need to know that pang doesnt like him period...as of right now the only person I feel bad for is pang...each time khun yai ask her to go in his office I get so scared...and seeing her eyes all watery make me hurt and want to cry so much...I feel so sad for her... I wonder when she is ever going to get what she want...love pang so much...

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is so good it's giving me goosebumps haha...
After 1/31's episode, Chanon is really going to be on my hitlist...he's getting too annoying..Today's episode looks very good...hopefully Ah Mui can help Pao...

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but at first I thought Pae was super skinny..but when he takes off his shirt..it's like..god dayem!..haha he's very sexy...I liiikee it..haha..okay let me stop..I'm going Pae crazy...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I hope that in spite of the many deaths in the drama,the two lovers Pao and Pang would live happily ever after! I don't wan them to die in the finale! :nailbiter:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I dont want them to die either... But if they're they should die together because I hate it when only one person die and leave the other person alone and sad. No matter what the ending might turn out to, this was a very good lakorn.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
If there's gonna be death,they should die together;or one would be left with sorrow and sadness. :no:
I've never been hooked in a drama like this before.I've always followed all of Pancake's dramas since 2005;but this one made me go crazy like i watch the episodes repeatedly!!! :coverlaf: especially the romantic scenes between Pae and Pan. :rolleyes: I just love how these two portrayed their roles excellently.Pan admitted she had done real kisses with Pae,but it's all in the script,and they're bound to follow because they're just actors.I wish there were strings attached, :coverlaf: This drama made me fall in love with Pae Arak!!! :coverlaf: :heart: :wub: