Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with them that Kwan come at the end cause how can Pinky reborn into the same person and the same face. that's not make any sence in the lakorn..Hopefully, Pinky and Weir will have another lakorn again in the future :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aaww. episode 5 made me cry. i feel so sorry for Pinky. she thinks her and Weir are not soulmates. the part that made me cry is when she said doesn't want to steal anyone's lover. and so sweet he wipe her tears,kiss her(but should have been on the cheek instead of forehead,her bangs is in the way. hehehe :p ),and they hug. and so cute the part he said we have to be together all the time so we will be safe. :D i can't wait for next episode. Pinky and Weir are so cute. love them. :D and finally get to heard Pinky's whole song and get to see the title preview too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I agree with them that Kwan come at the end cause how can Pinky reborn into the same person and the same face. that's not make any sence in the lakorn..Hopefully, Pinky and Weir will have another lakorn again in the future :D
Haha, makes sense ne? ^_^

Anyway, gee people, stop complaining already about the whole Kwan coming in towards the ending. -_- It's pointless. I know that you guys are only Pinky fans but gee, there are Kwan fans around here too.

If you guys talk about Kwan's acting, wardrobe, makeup, and so forth, I don't have a problem but I keep seeing you guys complain how Kwan ruins the ending, that's a bit offensive and I'm fed up with it too! Gosh, just watch the freaking lakorn and leave the ending up to the production team. :rolleyes:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aaww. episode 5 made me cry. i feel so sorry for Pinky. she thinks her and Weir are not soulmates. the part that made me cry is when she said doesn't want to steal anyone's lover. and so sweet he wipe her tears,kiss her(but should have been on the cheek instead of forehead,her bangs is in the way. hehehe :p ),and they hug. and so cute the part he said we have to be together all the time so we will be safe. :D i can't wait for next episode. Pinky and Weir are so cute. love them. :D and finally get to heard Pinky's whole song and get to see the title preview too.
awee... how cute... man... i need to catch up to this lakorn! i'm behind! [damn midterms]

Agreed na Thippy. Oh well, about the Kwan thing... It doesn't really matter who's ending up with Vier, it's Pinky that's n'eak and Pinky that Vier is in love with. Pinky is just in a different body na. I don't mind Kwan being Pinky, even though I wish Pinky was in the whole lakorn, I'm glad it's Kwan who's acting as Pinky. Thank gos it's not _______. Anyway, episode 5 was the cutest ever!!! OMG >.< they were so adorable. She kept saying and believing that Vier wasn't her soulmate but then he comforted her. So cute!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
vier looks good with both kwan and pinky.........i would prefer him to be with me, but that's probably not going to happen....anyways....vier is such a handsome guy....i can't get sick of looking at him :drool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree rahut-rissaya, Weir is such a very handsome guy. i don't get tire of watching him either. hehehe. he has the cutest sincere adorable smile ever! he just have an adorable cute face. and those dreamy eyes when he look at nang aek with love. aaww..makes me melt! he make me believe he really love her. i fell in love with him in Plengrukrimfungkhong and now in Ther Keu Cheevit. love him! and Pinky, she is so cute and adorable in this la korn. she's very pretty. i like her eyes,nose,lip, it's all pretty. and she has a cute adorable voice too. she's talented in many ways:acting,dancing,and singing.she's just lovable. both Weir and Pinky are so adorable together in here. they make the cutest couple.makes me smile and happy watching them. :lol: about the ending i still want Pinky to get with Weir. i hope they would show Pinky at the end with him like when he look at Kwan he see Pinky and they show Pinky talking to him. cross my finger. :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Agreed na Thippy. Oh well, about the Kwan thing... It doesn't really matter who's ending up with Vier, it's Pinky that's n'eak and Pinky that Vier is in love with. Pinky is just in a different body na. I don't mind Kwan being Pinky, even though I wish Pinky was in the whole lakorn, I'm glad it's Kwan who's acting as Pinky. Thank gos it's not _______. Anyway, episode 5 was the cutest ever!!! OMG >.< they were so adorable. She kept saying and believing that Vier wasn't her soulmate but then he comforted her. So cute!!!
are you referring to me or another Thip?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

Anyway, gee people, stop complaining already about the whole Kwan coming in towards the ending. -_- It's pointless. I know that you guys are only Pinky fans but gee, there are Kwan fans around here too.

If you guys talk about Kwan's acting, wardrobe, makeup, and so forth, I don't have a problem but I keep seeing you guys complain how Kwan ruins the ending, that's a bit offensive and I'm fed up with it too! Gosh, just watch the freaking lakorn and leave the ending up to the production team. :rolleyes:
Ditto! I totally agree.

But can anyone give me the link to watch this on YT, I cant seem to find it.

numfon

sarNie Adult

lol, i think it's because the fans are so hyped about Pinky pairing up with Weir, so seeing Kwan's face in the end of the lakon is like bursting their bubbles.

meenia

sarNie Adult
But i rather see Kwan at the end then some random actress... At least it brings back memories of them... kwan and weir....just for us DDH fan..... but i like pinky, shes got all the cute moments with him... it's also better having Kwan then Weir wait 18 years to meet Pinky again... Weir won't look old even if they tried putting a beard, glass.. or whatever they use to make Weir look older.. like what they did to New and Jui... when he waited for her to reborn again... Anyway, Weir makes a cute couple with all his actress..... Just watch the lakorn... and don't think negative... think positive... It's like hitting two birds with one stone.. Weir gets two ne'ek..... Or.. put it this way.. if it will make anyone feel much better......he gets two wives.. HEHEHEHEHEH.. J/K I can't wait...for more...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^No doubt Weir and Pinky are cute together. I even think Weir and Pinky match more as their faces to skin tones are similar but no matter what, true to what you said, there is going to be someone else portray the reborn version of Orn In anyway so I don't see it being a problem if that person was Kwan.

I've been catching bits and pieces lately, it's really cute, cute but not cheesy. ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
nope nope not the same for me, Tualek-Onin for me is only Pinky. it's so mess up and weird that he would get with Kwan at the end. so wrong! when he's with Pinky from beginning to almost the end and then the last scene he gets with Kwan. not cool at all! :angry: i rather it be she died then later he died of old age and then next century they both re-born and meet again and fell in love and end up happy together. or she died and he never fall in love again, live his life till he died of old age. would be a better ending than her spirit goes into Kwan's body. i hate this kind of ending when nang aek's spirit goes into another girl's body. it's stupid to me. :angry:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
A very cute pictures of Pinky and Weir on the day of their la korn ceremony. she feds him some kind of fruit. they are so cute! they look like real lovers. :D aaww. Weir hold Pinky's hand. they tease Pinky and Weir that they look too close and too sweet. that they probably forgot about Aum and Pancake already. like the world only revolve around both of them hehehe.. wish they would date. they make a cute couple.hehehe. they are so adorable! :lol:

katia

sarNie Hatchling
nope nope not the same for me, Tualek-Onin for me is only Pinky. it's so mess up and weird that he would get with Kwan at the end. so wrong! when he's with Pinky from beginning to almost the end and then the last scene he gets with Kwan. not cool at all! :angry: i rather it be she died then later he died of old age and then next century they both re-born and meet again and fell in love and end up happy together. or she died and he never fall in love again, live his life till he died of old age. would be a better ending than her spirit goes into Kwan's body. i hate this kind of ending when nang aek's spirit goes into another girl's body. it's stupid to me. :angry:
I agree with you teedee!!!! i have nothing against kwan, it's just wierd..... i luv kwan...and want to see another lakorn where vier is with her... this lakorn is so sweet!!! can't wait for the next ep. thanks for sharing the pics... pinky n veir look comfortable with eachother

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Uh, okay. :rolleyes:

Agreed!!! I SOOOOOO AGREE, but I guess it's good that Kwan is playing as Pinky instead of some other n'eak _________ (not naming names but I guess you guys who know me know who I'm talking about :S).