Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Fantasy la korns are fun to watch. The preview show Weir carry Pinky. aaww so cute! she was laughing too, she must be shy :D i can't wait to see it. next week. yay!! :yahoo:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Fantasy la korns are fun to watch. The preview show Weir carry Pinky. aaww so cute! she was laughing too, she must be shy :D i can't wait to see it. next week. yay!! :yahoo:

pinky 'khon key aie' not just around weir everyone

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i agree Vanida. Pinky is a very shy girl. and i like that about her. it make her look so adorable. :D
i wonder if they have to re-take that scene because she was laughing and she make him laugh too. yeah it's cute that they seem so close. it's good so that their work would come out well. Aum and Pancake don't stand a chance?! Stardust. hahaha... it's just work but if their feelings become true and come out of the la korn, can't help it though. hahaha.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone mind to show the clip..i want to see it too. can't wait to see this lakorn after hear u guys said in here..

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
thanks sooo much for sharing these clips..can't wait to see it..1 more week than we will get to see it on screen

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
THE TRAiLER FOR THiS LAKORN SEENS CONFUSiNG & SCARYY...
BUT i'LL WATCH ANYWAiSE BECAUSE WiER'S iN iT. HEHE.