Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: LOL hahaha. i'm nuts over Pinky and Weir too much. so i fantasize a lot.pardon me. heheheh. :p but they are too cute & adorable together in here. i can't help it. :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
that's really weird that Pinky (Tualek) is an amalgamation of KairKai and LookJun. But I like it that way better...this means then that Wier is not a Player...LOL :loool: I just saw epi 7 and it is soooo funny when Wier found out that Pinky wanted to move in with her parents and Wier was a little jealous of that little boy that was Lookjun's best friend?

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
that's really weird that Pinky (Tualek) is an amalgamation of KairKai and LookJun. But I like it that way better...this means then that Wier is not a Player...LOL :loool: I just saw epi 7 and it is soooo funny when Wier found out that Pinky wanted to move in with her parents and Wier was a little jealous of that little boy that was Lookjun's best friend?

hehe i was laughing so hard to that part..

Oh ya, that part was hilarious!!! I was like, umm... Anyway, about the ending, I really don't know. You guys can ask me all about Polyplus lakorns (and get correct answers), but not these. Sorry, maybe Kantana I could stick up and ask Welly (Mr. D). However, not Dida lakorns. :( Oh well, it's best if the ending is kept secret.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it's very weird and odd that Tualek is the mixture of the old lady and the little girl. the author wrote it so complicated to understand. Lookjun is the little girl who grows up to be Kwan. oh yeah it was so halarious and cute Weir is jealous of the little boy. :lol: and Pinky rub it more in to make him more jealous on the end of the ep.7 LOL. it would be funny/cute if there was actually an adult guy that name Virae(little boy name) that like Pinky, it would make Weir more jealous. :lol: i want to see that. he was cute when he "ngon"(pout) and said to the old lady that Pinky doesn't love him anymore & he's probably not important to her anymore. he acted like a kid. so cute! and sweet the part he said to Pinky what if she forget about him, he will go crazy. yeah Weir is not a player. he love only Tualek. but i want only Pinky to be Tualek -_- . so sad she is not with him at the end, but i still hope for a surprise. :lol: hope next episode will be more sweet,cute scenes of them. want to see him kiss her again. :lol: gosh! i want it to be wed+thur soon. want to see the next episodes so much. :D i like M's song(the guy song) in here. it matches Weir's feelings so much. goes well with the la korn,like it was wrote for this la korn. very sweet lyrics. i like it a lot. and i like Pinky's song too. her voice is nice&smooth.

I totally agree!!! I seriously can't wait!!! Oh, I'm seriously on Pinky+Wier hyperness :)

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah can't believe that vier is jeolous of the little boy who is lujun's best guy friend....anyway....can't wait for next ep....

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I was sadden when I watched epi 7. I started crying. I can see how much Pinky loves Weir in this lakorn, and does everything for him, even to the point where she fainted after the harsh work the mean lady put her through.
I guess it's true, if you love someone let them go so they can find their happiness. And in the end, they will realize how much they love you and what you have done for them. *sniff* *sniff*
I can't wait to watch epi 8. I thought it air 2nite, but that's thailand time. I forgot I'm not in thailand anymore..hehehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot for the clip Vanida
April 9th, 2008
Pinky+Weir are so cute! Episode 8 is so sad+so sweet. aw.. i was surprise they got marry. i know he was going to ask her to marry but didn't think they would show/have a wedding ceremony. Pinky looks pretty in the thai oufit & Weir looks handsome too. yay! i like it that the script writer added their wedding in here because from the novel they didn't have it. but darn it! i was waiting for a kiss scene, on the cheek at least, but didn't have it. which sucks! :angry: it's their wedding how can they don't have a kiss scene, so weird. -_- but i feel so sorry for Pinky. she's happy and sad at the same time because she know her time left is little. i can't wait for next episode. will be sad. aw i like it a lot that Weir express his love to Pinky fully now. he's not shy to say that he love her & show it more now. he's so warming+loving to her. but so sad for him he got a weak bride. they didn't even fully are husband+wife yet because she's too weak. :lol: hope to see more love scenes of them. gosh! i don't want this la korn to end. i still want to keep on watching Pinky+Weir. so sad there is only 4 episodes left. :lmao:

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
thanks alot for sharing it.. I'm exciting for tonight..i still want to see more cute scene between them...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Ok things are clearer up now so the day when Weir step in Kaekai house he reborn to Tuamon and past life is Root and even he reborn to a new life he still met Kaekai in the future and he came with memories in the past and the drawings of the house in the past he show Kaekai. So Au couldn't stand seeing Root+Kaekai together again so he decided to come to "Den Daeng Hang Kwam Tai" and used special powers there and make human out of dirt and you need 3 things to make a person which is 1. Body 2. Spirit and 3. Life and Au wanted Kaekai to be with him so he try to take Kaekai life but couldn't but Kaekai spirit is still in her body and Nong Jun the little girl Pinky met at the hospital she have a accident on the same day Kaekai came to the hospital. Kaekai doesn't have a life just a body and spirit and to complete making a human you need those 3 things spirit, body and life lucky for Au that Nong Jun had a car accident came to the same hospital as Kaekai then Au took Nong Jun spirit to put in the human dirt that his going make and took Kaekai life and together he made a new life out of that clay and now that human dirt he name it ORNIN which is Pinky and when Kaekai shock Pinky at the hospital she became human not "Yom mai too" anymore