TV-ToomVill- Toomtam Yuttana and Vill Wannarot

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks for asking that. We would not have know he wants to work with Vill without your question :dance3:
VILLNAN said:
YEP You know?? they are asking fanclub question, out of all of TV fans club on IG I'm the only annoy one lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Thanks for asking that. We would not have know he wants to work with Vill without your question :dance3:
Actually their is another one we have to thank, I'm not working the only one. YAH!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, yeah, this is MY kind of thread! :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :clap2:

But...I'm too occupied to spend unconditional time on it. :weep: But here's to our ToomVill. :heart: :wub: Have a good one, ToomVillers! :grouphug: :kiss:

Credit: pimnaragallery's IG.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG Where should I hide my happiness??????????????

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
"วิว วรรณรท" ปลื้มคนมองเป็นลูกรักช่อง ลั่นอยากเรียนต่อ
      ถ้าจะพูดถึงสาวสวยที่มีโชคทั้งด้านความรักและการงานก็ต้องเป็นใครไปไม่ได้นอกจากสาว "วิว วรรณรท" ที่ล่าสุดร่วมถ่ายปกนิตยสาร ทีวีพูล และ สไปร์ซี่ จึงโอกาสถามเรื่องที่คนจับตามองว่าตนเป็นลูกรักช่อง บอกก็ปลื้มใจที่เป็นข่าวลือที่ดี ทั้งนี้มีละครจ่อคิวรอถึง 3 เรื่อง แถมยังได้เห็นคู่จิ้น วิว-ตูมตาม แน่นอน และที่หลายคนจับตารอได้ดูเร็วๆ นี้แน่ Take Me Home ที่ตนดีใจประกบหนุ่มมาริโอ้ บอกเป็นประสบการที่ดี ด้านการเรียนหลังจากจบการศึกษาจากคณะ โบราณคดี ก็มีแพลนอยากเรียนต่อ แต่ต้องรอจังหวะที่เหมาะสม

cr http://tvpoolonline.com