Two Hearts, One Love (Chapter 3 Preview up) 6/15/2011

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 1

Mint and her mom was at the flower shop putting flowers together and organizing them.

Mom: Hey nee, we need to get 36 dozen of roses ready na.(putting flowers in the basket)

Mint: Why mom?(she was wondering) Isn't that a little to much? Gosh who would order that much? Thats just insane. Insane people these days....

Mom:(Her mom smiles)That is a lot. But thats good for our business you know. Its also one of our best customers. Its Tharain Resort. The owner ordered 36 dozen of roses for tonight's party they are having. So you and Yaya will help me deliver these to the resort by 3pm. Cause they still need to set everything up.

Mint: Oh now I understand, but that is still a lot. That owner must be crazy still. But Tharain Resort? Its like I heard it before, but I can't remember who did I hear it from? (walking around trying to think where she has heard it from)

Mom:(she laughs) Honey, don't think to hard or you will crack your head. You probably heard it from the TV or the newspaper or something. Its a very popular resort. Its all over the news I remember.

Mint:(she smiles)Haha, maybe.(she rubs her head)

Mom
: Did you text your sister to come help us deliver the flowers yet? (looking at Mint)

Mint
: Mom, I didn't have too because there she is.(pointing to the front door)

Yaya:(she goes to her mom and hugs her) I miss you so much mommy.(she the looks at Mint) And hey, why were you pointing at me huh?(she jokes around with Mint)

Mint: What? Who says I was pointing at you? I was pointing at the uh...(she looks around)that cupcake right there.(she was pointing to it. I told mom that I was going to kill it.(she means eat it haha)

Yaya:(didn't believe her) Yeah right! Like I believe that.(she smiles)

Mom:(she laughs) Mint, your a very bad liar. The truth is, Yaya, you came right in time.

Mint
:(she whines) Mom, you were not suppose to say that.

Yaya:Oh no. What happen? I didn't do anything.(she puts her hands up)

Mint
:(she laughs) Haha, very funny. No you didn't do anything. Mom just want us to help her send the flowers to Tharain Resort thats it.

Yaya:Oh thats it?(she puts her hands down and smiles)

Mom:Yeah thats it. Does your dad need your help at his work place? If he does, we don't wanna bother you.

Yaya:No problem. I can go with you and Mint. I have always wanted to go visit Tharain Resort.(she smiles)

Mint:Ok you weirdo. Why huh? Are you hiding a guy there they I don't know about?(she laughs)

Yaya:Yeah right. No....(Mint then tells Yaya to go over to help her get the roses ready)

They all arrived at Tharain Resort. Mint and Yaya was taken by surprise on the resort and how beautiful everything looked.

Mint:Omg, I have never seen such a beautiful place like this before.(she looks around)

Yaya:I know me too. This place is amazing. I love it already.

Mom:(pushing a cart full of 36 dozen of roses) Um, Mint,Yaya? Are you guys going to be helping me?(looking at the cart)

Mint and Yaya:Oh sorry mom.

Yaya:Come on Mint, lets help mom.

Mint:Ok Ok(but her mind was some where else)

Yaya:Ok, when I count to 3, we both pushed! 1-2-3, push!

Mint:(she zoned out)

Yaya:MINT! Hello. Push.(she yells at Mint)

Mint
:Huh. what?(she came back to reality)Its to pretty here.(she then whisper to herself)I wish my wedding was held here.(she smiles)

Yaya
:Mint, I know. Now push!

Mint:But, I'm not pregnant?(she was confused)

Yaya:No, I meant push the cart.(pointing to it)

Mint:Oh haha.(she laughs)My bad!

Mom
:Come on girls.(she smiles and led the way)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark:Nathee, is everything almost ready for the party tonight?(Him and Nathee was walking towards the front)

Nathee:(he smiles)Yes, but the only thing we have left are the roses. They should be here any minutes to deliver us the roses.

Mark:Good. Thats what I want to hear.(Nadech appears)

Nadech:Hey cousin,(he punches Mark on the shoulder)I'm so pumped for tonight.I'm so ready to get lay(he laughs)

Mark:(he smiles a little)Nadech, this isn't a club. Btw, where is uncle and aunt? Why are you here so early?

Nadech
:I'm kidding.(he laughs)They well come in a bit. I came first to see if you need any help. But seems like you don't.(he looks around)

Mark:Thanks dude, but everything is already taken care of.(they continue to walk)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya and Mint and their mom reached the front and was greeted by two people.

?:Hello, I'm Khun Bualoy.This is Pudding(pointing at him)

Mom:Hello. We are here to deliver the roses your boss order? Where did you guys want us to put this at?

Khun Bualoy:Right over here.(showing Mint and Yaya)

From far away, Nadech spotted someone.

Nadech
:(tapping Mark on his shoulder)Mark, Mark, who are those pretty looking girls over there?(pointing to them)

Nathee
:Oh they are probably the flower people.(he goes over to them and greet them)

Mark:(he stood there and stared that the girl with the light brown hair that caught his attention. He couldn't take his eyes off of her)

Nadech
:Man, both look hella hot.(he smiles)Now thats who I wanna get layed with. Mark....(he turns to him and sees that Mark isn't blinking at all)Hello?(waving his hands in front of his face)

Mark:Huh? What?

Nadech
:(he smiles)You were looking at her huh?(teasing Mark)

Mark:(turns around and avoided the topic)Your crazy!

Nadech
:(he brust out laughing)Yeah right. Ok, well I'm going in.(he walks over to them)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathee:Hi, I'm Nathee. I'm the secretary for the boss. Thank you for bringing the roses.(he smiles)

Mint and Yaya:No problem.(they both smiles)

Suddenly Nadech shows up next to Nathee.

Nadech:Hey sweet thing?(smiling sweetly at Yaya)How you doing?

Yaya:(getting on her nerve already) Oh great. What is this ugly thing doing in front of us?(she looks away)

Nadech:Na,na. Watch that mouth of yours, you sweet thing. Or its gonna get cover by my lips.(he smiles)Btw,(he turns to Mint)my cousin over there(he looks towards Mark's direction)He is totally in love with you. Earlier, he couldn't even take his eyes off of you.(he smiles and looks at Yaya)

Mint looks over to Mark. And both of their hearts were pounding very hard, like it was going to fall out. They both made eye contact. Mark looked at her and thought that she looked like someone who broke his heart months ago.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry girls, this chapter is a little boring* TBC

Saifah

bite me x___
Love it and addicting! oH MY nadech
is so adorable! I can see Mark being
a total dick now. Update soon please :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aha. So far, I can tell that Yaya & Mint are really close sisters. Aha, push? "I'm not pregnant."
That cracked me up x)
I love it !Nadech is so cuteee !!!
Can't wait for next chapters, I'm hooked !

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Not boring at all! Can't wait to read more about this one. Mark is gonna be a total jerk but its all good. All you ladies are so awesome for devoting your time to write these fanfictions of MTeam and Yadech. I'll be on Asainfuse a lot more often now :dance2:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 2

Yaya was pissed as hell when coming out of Tharain Resort.

Yaya:Omg,(putting her hands up in the air)if we didn't come out right in time, I would have probably killed him already.(she was talking to Mint)Argghhhh! He makes me so mad!

Mint:(who was daydreaming)Wasn't he handsome?(she smiles to herself)Even if we just saw each other far away, he to cute.

Yaya:Mint,if we ever go back there again, this is how I would handle him,(she started to hit the ground with her foot)Die. Die.

Mint:If only I can be his girlfriend, that would be so cute. Me and him together forever! Yaya, I think I'm in love.(she smiles)

Mom:(she notice that they weren't paying attention and seem to be doing their own thing, but interrupted them)Hey girls, we are back already.(still no response from them)Hello, anyone still listening to me.

They already arrived in the front, Mint and Yaya were still doing their own things. Yaya who was still kicking the ground still imagining that it was that perverted guy. Mint on the other hand was still day dreaming about Nadech's cousin ran into the door.

Mint:(she fell backward and into the ground)Oww.(she touches her nose)That hurts!

Yaya:(she stops what she was doing and helped Mint)Are you ok?

Mint:Why didn't you tell me there was a door in front of me?(she rubs her nose)

Yaya:I...(her mom cut in)

Mom:(she laughs) I told you girls already that we were home, but noooo, nobody wanted to listen to me. Here let me show you girls what you guys were doing. This is Yaya,(she starts hitting the ground)die die die.(Yaya stood there embarrassed).And this was you Mint,Omg,(she puts her hands together)he is so cute.(she looks off into the sky)....

Yaya and Mint
:What no. We didn't do that!Well, it wasn't our fault. It was those guys!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun Bualoy
: Hurry up Pudding, we have to get everything set up before the party starts.

Khun Pudding: Yes, yes I know.(Then one of the worker comes up to them, handing them a cell phone that they found in the flower cart)Omg, Bualoy we don't know who it belongs too.(he puts his hands up)

Khun Bualoy: I'll bring it to Boss na.(she headed to his office)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark and Nathee was in the office discussing about some business, when Khun Bualoy marched in.

Khun Bualoy: Boss ka, one of our worker found this phone on the flower cart.(she puts in on top of the desk)

Nathee:Its probably one of the flower girl's phone.

Mark:(he takes the phone off the desk and was about to open it, when the phone rings. He looks at the caller and was shocked who was calling. He looks at Nathee and Bualoy, then answered it)

Anna:Hello Mint. It me Anna. Hey girl, I have to tell you something.Omg.(she sounded happy)

Mark
:(on the other side being very quiet, its been so long that he has heard Anna's voice)

Anna:Hello? Mint? Are you there? Mint?

Mark
:(he couldn't listen to it anymore and hung up the phone)

Nathee:Are you ok?(he looks at Mark)

Mark:(he looks at both of them)Don't worry about this phone. I know exactly who it belongs too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day:

Mint:Mom, have you seen my phone anywhere?(digging every where in the flower shop)I can't find it.

Mom:(she was getting ready to deliver some flowers)I don't know honey. Have you tried calling it? Maybe you just misplaced it some where? Well I have to go. I will be back in an hour. Watch the shop!(she walked out the door)

Mint:Ok,Ok. mom.(talking to herself) Gosh, where did I put it? Think, think Mint? Where did you put it? Lets see, what did I do with it?(rubbing her head) or maybe Yaya took it without telling me? No. she won't take my phone.(she walked around the shop looking for it, and didn't realized that someone was in the shop with her)

?: Are you looking for this?(putting his hands out with her phone)

Mint:(she was startled, but when she saw her phone, she became happy)Omg, you found my phone.(she hugs him)Thank you. Thank you.(Then she realized that she didn't know who she was hugging and lets go) Uh sorry!(feeling embarrassed)

?:(he smiles at her) Thats ok. But I guess get the right owner right?

Mint: Haha,(she smiles)Yeah.

?:Oh my bad, My name is Mark Prin. The owner of Tharain Resort.(he puts his hand out for a shake)

Mint
:(she shook his hand, but shyly)Nice to meet you. My name is Mint Chalida. And I run this shop with my mom.(she smiles)

Mark:Its nice to meet you too.(he looks around the shop)Wow all these flowers are very pretty.

Mint
:(she smiles)Thank you!

Mark:(looks at her)The flowers are pretty just like you!(he smiles sweetly at her)

Mint:(she blushes)Oh, thank you! Your handsome too!(she covers her mouth)Oppps!(she turned red)

Mark:Oh why thank you!(he laughs at her)I always get those kind of compliments. So is it just you and your mom that runs this shop?

Mint:(she goes to the front and he follows her)Yeah, but sometimes my sister Yaya comes and help, but her time is mostly with my dad at his business.

Mark:Really?Oh. Thats good. I thought Yaya was your best friend or something haha. Cause she doesn't really look like you.(he was trying to get something out of her)

Mint:Yeah. I get a lot of that. Yaya isn't my real sister. We both shared the same father, but different mother.But my mom loves her like her own daughter and I love her like she is my real sister. She is older than me, so I look up to her.(she smiles)What about you?

Mark:Well, my life is boring. Nothing exciting. I own Tharain Resort. I have an adoptive sister name Kimberly.Thats pretty much it. Boring huh?(he laughs)

Mint
:Oh nice...Um, are you single?(as she was saying it, she turned around and smiles)

Mark:(he was about to answer it, but Mint's phone ringed)

Mint:(she picked up the phone)Hello Anna.(she smiles)

Anna:Hey girl, why did you hang up on me yesterday?

Mint
:(she laughs)Sorry ja. Lost my phone. The person that found it just returned it to me.

Anna
:Oh(she laughs)so what are you doing? Are you free later?

Mint:Nothing much. Later? I'm free.

Anna
:Cool. Dinner later at six?

Mint:Sure. See ya later.

Anna:Ok bye!

Mint turns around and Mark was gone. She felt sad for ignoring him like that. She looks down and found a note. Hey Mint, I had to leave because of an emergency. It was nice getting to know you. I hope we can be more than this. From Mark
Mint had a smiled on her face and also wished for something more too.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark was already in the car about to drive off, but was also pissed at the sametime. He thought to himself, shit, my planned fucken failed. How the hell am I going to get Anna back, if I don't try harder.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya was in the elevator waiting to finally go home after a long day at work, when someone came into the elevator and annoyed the heck out of her.

Nadech
:(he eyes widen)Omg, its you!(he points at her)

Yaya:Oh shit. Its you!(rolling her eyes)

Nadech
:You need to shit? There isn't a bathroom in around here you know.(he laughs)

Yaya
:(she turns to him and points at him)You need to shut up.

Nadech
:Dam girl, calm down. No need to be pointing fingers at me na.(he smiles at her)

Yaya:UGH! Your so annoying!(she turns and look straight ahead) When is this door going to be open.(she started to hit the door)Open.Open.

Nadech:OoOooOO.... Your going to break the elevator, and then your going to be stuck with me in here.(he winks at her)

Yaya:(she looks at him in disgusted)Open, you stupid door.(she hits it)Open.(suddenly there was a noise that made the elevator stuck)

Nadech
: Oh great. Look what you did.(he whines at her)

Yaya:(she stops hitting the door)Oh know, don't tell me this is happening....

Nadech:Yep this happened! Your stuck with me.(he smiles at her)

Yaya:(she turns to him)Your full of shit.(she sits down and crosses her arms)

Nadech:(sits right next to her)You know, I still don't know your name.

Yaya
:I won't tell you my name. Now dream on.

Nadech:(he crosses his arms and smiles)I guess, I will have to do this the hard way.(he leans close to her)

Yaya
:(she bends backwards)Wth are you doing?(she pushes him off and he caught her hands. They both struggle and Nadech ends up putting his lips on Yaya) Eww. You shit head. What the hell is your problem?(she slapped him and wipes her lips)

Nadech:Oww. That hurts you know.(touching his face)

Yaya
:You deserve that. You took advantage of me.(she was closed to crying)

Nadech:That was an accident. I didn't mean too.(he felt bad)

Yaya
:(the elevator was working again and the doors opened and she got up)I hate you! I hate you!(she left)

Nadech:Oh shit, is she mad at me?(he asked himself)

*TBC*

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for updating! awh Mint is already falling for Mark already. haha i love how the mom immitates the girls and yaya & nadech's relationship :)

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
mint starts to fall in love with mark but mark plans to make use of her.. T.T make sure mark regrets later and mint don't forgive him so easily... =p

nadech and yaya part and even the mother immitates mint and yaya action are so funny...

overall... it's a nice chapter with all funny parts in it.. hahaha..

can't wait for your next chapter.. =D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Awh,I love it.Mark,so mean..All he is thinking about is just Anna,Not Mint.
He'll surely end up hurting poor Mint:(
Awh,Nadech is too cute!
Cant wait for next chapter~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Aigoo.. Mark is just gonna toy with mint to get Anna .. Oh nooo..

And hahaha yaya and her shit word lmao..