typical asian height

donna

sarNie Adult
since this kinda clicks with what i asked, what is your ideal height for your mate? for me, since i am 5'9" i would prefer someone as tall as me or taller. just put it like this, if i have heels on and you are still shorter than me, move around. rejected!

L

lalalek

donna said:
since this kinda clicks with what i asked, what is your ideal height for your mate? for me, since i am 5'9" i would prefer someone as tall as me or taller. just put it like this, if i have heels on and you are still shorter than me, move around. rejected!
[post="153119"][/post]​
Good Question....I would have to say over 5'10!!!!! but you know that majority of the dudes' are 5'8 so i guess that would be okay.....but still i prefer 5'10!!! hhahhehhehe :lmao: :loool:

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
donna said:
okay... u're 5'10", and? haha u keep mentioning that :rolleyes:
[post="153658"][/post]​
hahaha, thats what i was thinking...lol

i'm 5ft2 and HALF...small yes but i'm cuter this way :p

donna

sarNie Adult
wat u trying to imply? u couldn't handle this! i'm too woman for you! haha ur funny... :lmao:

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Some of you guys are pretty tall for laos! :D But some (including me) are short and will be that way forever! :shocked: The shocking part is my lil bro is about 6'1 and I'm not kiddin' either. <_<

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I'm around 5'3 & weight mmmm 102. My ideal gentlemen is 5'9 Like p'Dan... My size is pretty good... cause I dont want to be tall! :sweat:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh IM SHORT... im nearly 17 and i havent even reach 150cm (5 feet, i think) yet !! but den again it must be in my genes cos my family are short too...

tang071

sarNie Elites
165-170 cm. last time i checked which was like a year ago. why is this in the laos section?? we're all asian.

sindy

sarNie Egg
I'm 5'3, a little on the short side but I like it because I'm able to wear heels without feeling like I'm towering over guys.