typical asian height

judyp

sarNie Adult
ur tooo god dang skinny...EAT MORE! u haven't been doing sticky rice, have you? :)
haha. yes. that is skinny my dear.

i'm 5'7" and the tallest girl in the family. the guys in my family..hmm. my little brother is like 5'9"-5'10"?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm 5'3" but look taller, does that count as being 5'5"? :p

I would've been taller but I went through some health issues that stunt my growth at a peek time in life.

Most of my family is tall.
My youngest brother is 19 and roughly 5'10", my uncles range from 6ft to 6'2".
I have a younger cousin who's about 18 now but last time I saw her she was 12 years old and about 5'8".
I have a male cousin who's about 14 years old now and he is roughly 5'10". His little sister looks like she's going to grow up to be tall.
She was only 1.5 years when I last saw her and she was taller than her cousins who were 2-3years old.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
God Stardust you are too young to even be on SW. But I'm sure there are other 12 year olds here too.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
im 5'9" - 5'10" .. can't remember

but yea .. lots of Asian kids in the US are tall compare to kids back in Asia. All because of that MILK .. MILK does a BODY GOOD .. so drink MILK people

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow. you guys are not short at all.

here it goes...

i'm 18 (19 in march). i weigh 100 lbs. tada! i'm only 4'11

not even 5 ft.

isn't that sad??

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
I'm already 16(well, actually only 15, but gonna be 16 in 1 month)

and I'm only 5'3" :( i wish im 5'5"(that's my dream height)

but luckily im only 94-95 lbs (but my dream weight is 92lbs....working towards it!!)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm already 16(well, actually only 15, but gonna be 16 in 1 month)

and I'm only 5'3" :( i wish im 5'5"(that's my dream height)

but luckily im only 94-95 lbs (but my dream weight is 92lbs....working towards it!!)
Why do you want to weight 92lbs? For 5'3", even at 16 being under 100lbs is unhealthy.
It's natural for you to gain weight as you get older, it doesn't neccessarily mean you're getting fat.
As women get older, their curves start to come in and that's where the weight is at.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
Why do you want to weight 92lbs? For 5'3", even at 16 being under 100lbs is unhealthy.
It's natural for you to gain weight as you get older, it doesn't neccessarily mean you're getting fat.
As women get older, their curves start to come in and that's where the weight is at.
LOL. the whole problem is, even if i eat alot, my curves doesnt come :( IM SUPER FLAT!!! all the fats go to the stomach instead of the part above it.... does anyoe know at what age does your curve stop growing? like, if i still have the chance of having curves, i might eat more.LOL. maybe it'll help...im just scared that instead of having curves or growing taller, i'll grow WIDER...even my mother say i have little chance of having curves....:(

Liberty

sarNie Adult
LOL. the whole problem is, even if i eat alot, my curves doesnt come :( IM SUPER FLAT!!! all the fats go to the stomach instead of the part above it.... does anyoe know at what age does your curve stop growing? like, if i still have the chance of having curves, i might eat more.LOL. maybe it'll help...im just scared that instead of having curves or growing taller, i'll grow WIDER...even my mother say i have little chance of having curves....:(
I don't think your curves stop growing so you don't have to worry about it, I think it's just body development, maybe right now, since you're only 16 your curves just haven't come in it yet. Don't worry, around 18-21 your weight will start to disperse to other parts of your body. :)
Well, as long as you're eating and staying healthy your body should be fine.

I went through an eating disorder when I was 15 so my body was the opposite of yours, I started gaining a bunch of weight within a short period of time, I was chubby but fit because I was really active in sports and worked out. But I was worried I'd get fat so I started dieting, and dieting while your body is going through changes is a bad idea, eventually the dieting led to an unhealthy routine for me. Anywho eventually I got passed it and just accepted things and when I turned 17 the weight just started dropping off on its own, drastically, I was eating healthy, I was actually eating more but the weight kept dropping off. I was a little freaked at first but eventually my weight dropped settled down to a good and healthy number. Of course because of my eating disorder my body didn't grow as much as it should've. I would've been taller had I not deprive my body of the nutrients it needed.
Anyway, sorry to ramble. :blush:

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
I don't think your curves stop growing so you don't have to worry about it, I think it's just body development, maybe right now, since you're only 16 your curves just haven't come in it. Don't worry around 18-21 you'll weight will start to disperse to other parts of your body. :)
Well, as long as you're eating and staying healthy your body should be fine.

I went through an eating disorder when I was 15 so my body was the opposite of yours, I started gaining a bunch of weight within a short period of time, I was chubby but fit because I was really active in sports and worked out. But I was worried I'd get fat so I started dieting, and dieting while your body is going through changes is a bad idea, eventually the dieting led to an unhealthy routine for me. Anywho eventually I got passed it and just accepted things and when I turned 17 the weight just started dropping off on its own, drastically, I was eating healthy, I was actually eating more but the weight kept dropping off. I was a little freaked at first but eventually my weight dropped settled down to a good and healthy number. Of course because of my eating disorder my body didn't grow as much as it should've. I would've been taller had I not deprive my body of the nutrients it needed.
Anyway, sorry to ramble. :blush:
thank you for the advice! i just get kinda sad cos ALOT of people were making fun of me being flat and im sad. even the guys were making fun of me, saying that i have a guy figure!!!...like i dun wanna be flat AND fat...that's why i wanted to be thin.

i guess 16 is still a growing age!! hmmm...i shall eat and exercise!! maybe i'll have a good figure in a few years time. :lol:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
thank you for the advice! i just get kinda sad cos ALOT of people were making fun of me being flat and im sad. even the guys were making fun of me, saying that i have a guy figure!!!...like i dun wanna be flat AND fat...that's why i wanted to be thin.

i guess 16 is still a growing age!! hmmm...i shall eat and exercise!! maybe i'll have a good figure in a few years time. :lol:
tooootally just take care of urself, n u'll be in good shape. like liberty says, ur at a growing age, u just need the proper nutrients and exercise. sriously get active in sports n u'll be good growth-wise and mental-wise. it makes a world of a difference.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:p I'm 5'1 and 106 lbs. I'm a curvy girl and I love my curves. I don't want to get skinnier or thicker. I just want more curves on my bootay =[ haha. Girls have the wrong image on how much we girls should weigh these days. Girls being wayyyy too skinny is NOT attractive or healthy looking. If I was a man, I would want my baby's momma to be curvy than having no meat on her at all.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Oh, in case anyone doesn't know, if you're really active in sports and workout, don't count on the scale to tell you how big or small you really are.
Muscle weights more than fat, so you can weight more than someone who's actually bigger than you in size. :)

soupansa: As for the butt thing, do lots of squats! you'll probably be able to achieve the J.Lo booty. :p

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, in case anyone doesn't know, if you're really active in sports and workout, don't count on the scale to tell you how big or small you really are.
Muscle weights more than fat, so you can weight more than someone who's actually bigger than you in size. :)
soupansa: As for the butt thing, do lots of squats! you'll probably be able to achieve the J.Lo booty. :p

hahaha thanks! I do want J.Lo's bootay, but that would be too much for my height.