U KISS ME [U-KISS] EP 9

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
woah! a lot in ch. 5. i need to go back and check the characters because I don't know who to cheer for & getting them mixed. So sad for Dongho about his sister. And the previews for ch. 6 sounds so good! Can't wait to read it!!

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
sunmi's....life....is...screw....up....her...uncle..try..to...rape..her?...anyways....my..lovely...cute...hearted..Dongho...his..life..is..so..sad..and...his..sister..too...i..love..it..so..far...wow..can't...believe....eli...found..mr.park...so..interesting...please..update..me..sooon...on..this..fanfic...i..love...it...love...u..kiss....me...

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
aww...please..update..soon...i'm...lovin....u..kiss..me...i..need..more...hope...you'll..update...soon...can't..wait..to..see..what..happen..thanks..

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
NICE!lol,i just started reading
i heckaaa LOVE U-KISS!
especially ELI,DONG HO, and SOOO HYUN!
keep it up!so saddd for Eli.... but hes gnna
REVENGE!cant waitttt!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
first i want to say i love your artwork :D second, i love the storyline. i don't which couple i will love the most (maybe all ^^) at the moment I feel so sad for Sunmi's life. Her uncle is a pervert!!! and her aunt is so abusive and mean and evil! when her unlce tried to "r" her, somehow Autumn's Concerto (taiwanese drama) popped in my mind. lastly, if it's not too late i want to be added in too. since there is plenty of main characters, I want to be a n'rai heehee. You can make me kind of crazy, but not super crazy like Ratree in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai, that girl was scary. Oh and if I must die, give me an honorable death or something lol.

mai92

sarNie Adult
OH mY, eLI's fOUNd hIS enEMY.
wOW mY PaRT iS sCary aND cUTE.
:wub: loVE tHE pREviEW.
hE's goNNa cARRy mE. :wub: :wub:
cAN't wAiT fOr an uPDatE.
pLEAse tEll mEE wHEn eP. 6 Is uP.
:wub: :wub: :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks. my sister watch that drama but after the bed scene i quit watching it, idk too mush romance or sumthing, i just dunt bother watching it again. my sis says it good but idk, there's sumthing that doesn't get me interest in it. dunt know y.
oh yeah, about ur part of being the n'rai in my ff i dunt know what i'm gonna do about ur part yet so stay tune. but i got u a name its simple Ri So Young, if u want to change the name u can tell me kay. and thanks for participating in my ff i appreciate it a lot.
I thought the drama was good, but I agree, there was like TOO much love lol.
OoOh I like the name :D Hmmm in the cartoon, I look GOOD!!