i'M sOooo aDDictED tO thIs fAnfIC..
pLz uPdAte aSaP!!!
lOve aLEx aND sUM-MI
:wub: :wub: :wub:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
omg.
i love it.Ki Bum is so nice!
ee..Eli,i could imagine him smiling,that part is also sweet.
i cant wait for more,i want eli to know that Yun Hee is Mr.Park's daughter!
Preview is so interesting..i'll waitt!

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
geee...i..love nak-bin...and...sooohyun...part..very..cute..and..funny....wow...ki bum..was...cute..giving.taeyoen..a..meal..umm...it..looks..like...hae won..likes...eli..now..awh,...i.wish..one..day...i.can..be..in..that..situation...with..eli..or..dongho...omg...and..plus...love...the..next...ep...hope..you..write..it...want...to..know...what..happen..to..sun mi..and..alex..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait for the next chapter!! poor Sun Mi. & JooHyun!! Can't wait til she and Kevin starts talking :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
sorry i haven't update this fanfics for so long, my old aunt died n we had to u know do funeral stuff n on top of that, home work! college is a pain in the a$$. welp hopefully i'll get to update this with my other two ff! promise i would not delete any of my ff. plz stay tune, i still have much more ffs cummin. Thanks for the support!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry i haven't update this fanfics for so long, my old aunt died n we had to u know do funeral stuff n on top of that, home work! college is a pain in the a$$. welp hopefully i'll get to update this with my other two ff! promise i would not delete any of my ff. plz stay tune, i still have much more ffs cummin. Thanks for the support!
I saw that you were the last to post and I thought you updated :( But, I'm so glad you're not going to ditch this ff because I love reading this one a lot! Hope you and your family are doing well and sorry about the loss of your aunt.

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
it...okay....ill...be...waiting....for...ukiss...:)....hope....u...feel...better...

fan#1

sarNie Egg
Awh,
I love to be the girl who gets paired with Kevin but never-mind, the role was taken. I'm loving all the main characters right now, you wrote many cute scenes and now I'm falling for this fanfic. :wub:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
so, i've updated episode 9 hope you all like it!now i'll continue writing my other ff for now =D :fanfic:
Hope you all like the update! :popcorn:

mai92

sarNie Adult
wOw...
i gOt sLaPPed, hECka bAD...
ALeX's sISSteR is cUTE & aNNoyING...
i'M lOvIN tHE uPdATE!!!
aLsO lOViN jOOhYuN & kEvIN's sCEnES!!!
pLZ pLZ pLZ uPDAte mE!!!
:wub: :wub: :wub:

fan#1

sarNie Egg
Finally caught up to chapter 9,
I read a bit over the weekend and finished it today, Yah.
I like all the character's part, Joohyun and Kevin's kiss scene was cute. :thumbsup:
Thanks for writing a lovely Fan fic! Update me soon.