Ubat Ruk Kaam Kaub Fah 2

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
did anybody watch it yet? i haven't watch it yet and nobody on post it up on the buddie section.

i hope it gets u/l on SW soon. i dislike watching lakorns on YT due to the eps. being split up.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the first episode was good...drama already for Golf and Pat...mike and Ple's relationship are good...I like their couple but more of Golf and Pat lol....I love the song...

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
i still haven't watch it yet!!! but i read that alot ppl say it's good and it's cute at the same time. lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
her teeth/mouth catches my eye all the time o.o haha!

*so i've never watched URKKF 1, can anyone tell why theres a part 2 so fast after the first one ended :)

*so i've never watched URKKF 1, can anyone tell why theres a part 2 so fast after the first one ended :)
i have no idea, but it's good timing for me. just enough time after part 1 ended for part 2 come out i think. so far, i like part 2 more. :lol:

peak is really cute in those pics. i can't believe stuff happens to her already! :eek:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
every casts in UBRKKF 2 was okay but i just can't stand peak....i don't know y but just don't really care about it...my favorite couple is only mike & toey...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i still haven't watch it yet!!! but i read that alot ppl say it's good and it's cute at the same time. lol
well i guess i am not one of them... so far okay...

every casts in UBRKKF 2 was okay but i just can't stand peak....i don't know y but just don't really care about it...my favorite couple is only mike & toey...
lmao it is because of golf mike... if it wasnt for them to star in the first place i dont think there would have been a part 2... part 1 was cute in all but they did a bad job at putting the story together... lmao... i skipped all the way to the end on the first part until the sub came out, i watched it again from the beginning and they didnt do a good job at piecing it altogether. lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
her teeth/mouth catches my eye all the time o.o haha!

well from what I heard the reason why there's a part 2 is b/c the ratings were good from part 1 and so the fans wanted more....yeah at first I didnt like peak either but as i watch her, i start to like her....i think she's cute despite her looks and evrything..lol thats what makes her unique lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
TT i know what you mean... i was annoyed by her teeth but somehow i guess it just grows on you... but i still prefer toey. poor golf, he was miserable when pat was not around and he was so happy to see pat again but she cant remember him... i am surprise it at a fast pace but i have a feeling it will start to drag. seems like part 2 is more of golf and pat since 1 mainly focused on mike and ple

hm. at the beginning, i think it'll focus more on golf/pat but towards the end, it will probably focus on mike/toey. so hopefully, it won't drag. :lol:

yeah. peak does grow on you. her acting is very cute. look at her in "sen suer..." i think she's very talented. when i first saw her pics in part 1, i didn't like her looks much. :mellow: