Ubat Ruk Kaam Kaub Fah 2

aznvi3tgrl16

sarNie Egg
dunno, cuz thats what they posted

ahhh.............I love love the new song. I think it's called kor piang jai rao mee gun cuz I remember reading an article and it said that they have 2 more songs in this part and it listed mai pid chai mai tee ruk tur and kor piang jai rao mee gun

does anyone have the song to dl?
ohh .
uhhh , " mai pid chai mai tee ruk tur" is called im not wrong for loving u by golf-mike ...
just in case u don't knoe .
i was wondering is the song golf compose to pat going to be a MV ?
Like is there goin gto be full verison of that song ,cuz that song is really good :]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
spoilers for episode 19-20

again, I wont be translating the fully detailed one, just the important parts lol

Pat followed Ple to Meung Karn (the place where she was staying at) Golf Mike followed them and they decided to take a little vacation. Mike symptoms happened again so Golf took him back to Krung Thep. Ple finally knows about Mike's illness because Pat wrote a letter to her. Reporters knows that Mike is sick but doesn't know what kind of sickness

credits gmmtv

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks for the spoilers...can't wait to see this epi...cuz Ple finally know & she will not mad at Mike anymore...aw so sad...poor mike...

TubbyTinker

Here’s pictures from LAST WEEK’S EPISODE

Brief summary for episode 21-22

GM held a press conference and told the reporters about Mike’s sickness. All fans were shock to hear about Mike’s illness but they still give him moral support. They asked to take a break from singing b/c Mike is about to leave Thailand to the U.S. to have his surgery. Ple knows and comes look after Mike. Mike asked everyone to go on a last trip before he leaves Thailand. Ple decided to go with Mike to the States and be with him during his surgery

I don’t know why but they didn’t have pictures for this week’s episode

TubbyTinker

Pictures taken by Golf himself. Not bad. These are actually good. Credits as shown on pictures

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Golf likes photography...he does a great job with it. He said in Malaysia interview that he took all these pics of Mike in a book. They were all pics of Mike since Golf took them all. It was cute.

Thanks for the pics and summaries!

TubbyTinker

spoilers for episode 23-24...credits gmm-tv

Mike goes into surgery but there wasn’t enough blood so Golf had to give Mike some of his blood but it still wasn’t enough so Mike’s company told the reporters to announce that Mike needed more blood so his fans and everyone who got the same blood type as Mike donated their blood at the hospital. A month pass and Mike is almost cured from surgery so the doctor allowed him to go back home. Golf is learning Korean so he can speak their language when him and Mike go there to sing. GM wants to take Ple and Pat to Korea with them and asked their boss if it’s okay that they announce that Pat and Ple are their girlfriends but their boss said no