UCLA Student Alexandra Wallace

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, This happened Friday when the tusnami and earthquake hitted Japan.
Alexandra Wallace, a student from UCLA made a racist video that had comments
that was unexcetable to me! I mean UCLA is one of the best college schools out there
and you represent yourself and the whole student body this way?! This makes me wonder
HOW did you get accepted in this College? After this video going Viral on youtube it made
a whole bunch of people mad that's not including the asian it was half of the whole student
body. She then deleted the video and youtube account because she was reciving Death e-mails and phone
calls. I mean it's not their fault their worried about their family that is in crisis!

What do you guys think about her comment towards asian people and I mean the video says it all.
"HOARDS OF ASIAN" WTF :numchuck: :censor: :censor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7XAJo3rQn8

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

This one is so catchy.
But about Alexandra Wallace, I'm not even mad at her. I mean what is the point with returning hate with hate right? I am kind of disappointed that people would actually make death threats at her, but it's how the world works I guess. I mean what is going on with her right now is more than punishment. Her life will probably never be the same after this. It'll probably be hard for her to get a job at any place that does a google search of her name. People are trying to get her expelled from UCLA. I was pissed of course when I saw this, but I don't hate her. I don't know her enough to hate her. She annoys me sure lol, but it takes alot to become a person I hate. I mean there was another person who said some far worst things then Alexandra Wallace did...Youtube "God is Good." Now that video actually disgusted me to my very core. I might even hate that girl whoever she is.

Saifah

bite me x___
I was a little pissed when I saw this but I got over it.
She created drama for herself and I'm sure she's suffering from it.

Lol the video P'Tina put had me ROFL so bad hahaha ting tong i really don't know what that means hahha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
when i first saw it i was quite annoyed and pissed because can she dare post that >_<.. hmph.. i dislike her!!! i think she deserves to be in the current situation because she brought it upon herself.. *shakes head*

but ahaha.. that song is quite catchy XD.. lol..

and tina.. about that other girl about "God is Good" <--- im actually disappointed and ashamed of her because im a christian myself and yet i don't act like that.. >_<.. that's not even how you're suppose to act >_<.. *shakes head* :nono1: <_<

but i have to say this is my fav vlog though.. hehe.. :coverlaf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOGpGoEMu2s

^^ haha. I saw that one vlog, too, over at stoolala. "Don't be mad, because nobody loves you, *&^^%(."

A lot of people say ignorant and misinformed things but won't get as much flack, if at all, as this girl is getting. Wrong timing and place.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I seen the video! The girl is ridiculous! If she has the nerves to post something so racist online like that then she better be prepare to face the consequences (death threads & all that other stuff). It's all KARMA!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hahaaha just because a university has a great reputation doesn't mean stuff like this doesn't happen. There's lots of racial tension across the UC campuses and not just at UCLA, it's just that Alexandra here decided to make her annoyance with Asians public so of course she's receiving backlash. The funny thing is, all the UC campuses are made up of a majority of Asians and Caucasians so I thought her video was pretty ridiculous and offensive but I'm not going to argue that some of her points aren't true because they are. That's maybe why it's so offensive to me LOL.

Oh as for the question of how she got accepted into UCLA, haha well...staring around the library, I wonder how some people get through the UC system myself.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I mean I'm not mad it's just disappointing and I hope she will take actions on what she said, did, and do.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahah P'thookie there you go ;p now you can see what others think of her ...
thanks, boo boo. i knew sarnies didn't lose their magic touch. i was like there's no way no one put this post up yet.

after i created the post, i saw this thread. then i tried to go erase my own thread. and yeah, you were quicker than me. lol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
When I saw the video I was mad becuase thats such a rude way of calling out on asians like that. I'm sure every person of every race talks on their cells in the library and what not. Just because you're annoyed doesn't mean you need to waste your time by making a video and posting it for the whole world to see. She deserves the negativity since she made the decision to share her thoughts. But whatever, like you all said I'm sure her life is not the same anymore.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously people should learn that once something is on the internet it will never go away.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I thought her video was offensive, but I actually laughed when she said that in America we don't talk on our cellphones in the library because at my college, talking on your phone in the library is a norm, unless there are signs that says "No Talking on Cellphones in this Area." I do hope this whole situation will teach her something.

This is another song I thought was catchy:
Note: the last part is a joke. I find it funny sometimes when people will comment without reading the description box and the answer is right there.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I thought her video was offensive, but I actually laughed when she said that in America we don't talk on our cellphones in the library because at my college, talking on your phone in the library is a norm, unless there are signs that says "No Talking on Cellphones in this Area." I do hope this whole situation will teach her something.

This is another song I thought was catchy:
Note: the last part is a joke. I find it funny sometimes when people will comment without reading the description box and the answer is right there.
all these response videos are still going. this one really is catchy. he might get famous off of this song. i can't believe he even got older asian folks to be in the video. LOL and yes, he is cute...but i can't think that way! he would probably be my younger brother, if anything! Uggg...hahaha