UNDENIABLE AFFAIR

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^lol sarn. gosh two wrongs don't make a right. just when Aff and Ken were about move on because they both did something wrong, Fan has to come in and ruin it. I wonder when Won is coming back into this whole.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ken and Fan sure did had a rough night together in bed...

Now I dislike Ken even more. I wouldn't blame Aff if she wanted a divorce, which she should of have done that a long time ago...

So will Won come back in the picture again?

2noy

sarNie Egg
Omg! The update was hott! I want more! Makes me wonder how this story is gonna end? Everything seems to wrong from right to left!

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
I think Aff should be with won bin. Ken allready went too far this time. Time after time when he gets mad at Aff he goes and sleeps with a girl. That is not called love and plus he's already been heart broken once, he should know how it feels. So I believe Aff and won bin should be together (I hope).

transcend89

sarNie Adult
man this just keeps getting more crazy and so much drama can't wait for the upcoming ch idk what and how it'll all turn all wow but yeah i would want aff to be with won sorry ken you just did made too many bad decisions but i wonder if the girl who broke ken's heart would come back

pze

sarNie Adult
yes I'm rooting aff n won bin too....cant wait for the next chapter...now that fan says she prego

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
hey gals and guys..i will be updatin soon..still movin house..im on my bro comp rght now my internet won't be on until the 31 so i will try to update asap

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Thirteen

Fan gave out the biggest smile ever, as she held onto Ken as tight as she can.

Aff went up to her room and started to pack her things as she fell onto the ground crying.

“I married him for the money to help my family, I don’t love him.” Aff said to herself.

Tears ran from the rims of her eyes and down her cheeks, her heart was in so much pain. She was going to forgive him for everything, but it was to much when Fan said she was carrying his child. It was the last straw, she couldn’t take anymore of the embarrassments he had brought upon her. It was the right time to leave, they had been married to each other for a couple of years now and she knows she is entitle to half of his fortune. When the two decide to get married, he had asked her to sign a prenuptial, and it stated that if they divorce because of infidelity upon any of the party the other would get half of what the other had. Coming into the marriage Aff only came in name only and Ken didn’t know that Aff was broke. But it was Ken who did all the cheating and Aff gets her money.

The thought of Fan carrying Ken baby only made Aff heart broke even more. Since they just lost their child together not so long ago and by none other then Fan. Aff knew it was Fan who place her in that situation, and revenge she must get for her unborn child. Aff swore on her father grave that she will get back at Ken and Fan.

Across town Won Bin was getting ready to start war with Ken and Fan. Anger only came when he thinks of what had been going on behind his back. He loved Fan, but he never regretted the fact that he slept with Aff. One night was the only thing that makes him linger and wanting Aff even more.

“What am I supposed to do, she doesn’t even remember that we spent the night making love.” Won thought to himself.

Won had packed his things and didn’t wait until Fan arrive back from where the hell she went. He took what belongs to him from the condo and left. All the things that he and Fan had bought together he trashed it. The photo of them he rips her out and threw them onto the ground.

“Trashy bitch.” he calls her.

Later that day Fan arrive at the condo to see the place was a mess and all her things were on the ground. She then saw her picture rip up and knew right away that Won is back in town and knows everything. Immediately she calls Ken and tells her to watch his back, Won was back. Ken didn’t care much since he had already saw Won at the office and he didn’t seem to care what was going on. Ken then told Fan to take care of herself and the baby.

At Ken house his mother was having an headache, so mush drama happening in her house, her daughter in law wants a divorce from her son, and now her son mistress is having his child. Stressful, really stressful.

Aff brought her things downstairs and Ken just watch her say her goodbye to his mother and walk out the door. Ken didn’t know what to say to make her stay so he decide just to let her go.

The two stood in front of one another, their eyes met as they saw how much pain the other was going through. Ken reached out to Aff but she pushed him away.

“Never again, will I let you hurt me.” Aff said as she slap Ken across the face.

As Aff walks out the door a car pulled up and an handsome man walks out to greet her and place her things in his car trunk. The guy gave Ken a smirk and help Aff into the car and drove off. Ken was furious, he never met that guy before. As the car was driving off Aff gave an evil smirk at Ken and pushes the fact that a good looking guy came to pick her up.

Ken threw a fit as he watch the car turn the corner.