Unexplained cold case :: JLR Victim Unit :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
wow. that's alot of teeth marks. Let's hope some hungry sea creature did this..vampire sucking creeps me out.
mew is funny, just like her. the moment, i read about cecilia's body-chills went down my spine and my hair jump up a bit :lol:
thanks for the update. GREEK GOD is still working hard. .. now i'm curious to know the next victim .. who in the SOCCER team will vanish later .. can't wait.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow. that's alot of teeth marks. Let's hope some hungry sea creature did this..vampire sucking creeps me out.
mew is funny, just like her. the moment, i read about cecilia's body-chills went down my spine and my hair jump up a bit :lol:
thanks for the update. GREEK GOD is still working hard. .. now i'm curious to know the next victim .. who in the SOCCER team will vanish later .. can't wait.
chills through my spine too ceci....freaky stuff.....thanks sarn^^

:lol: "who in the soccer team will vanish later" ahahahahah :loool: sounds like a horror movie...ooOOOooo i'm getting scared...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...i love the humorous remarks by everyone in this fic so far.

vampires??? lol its supernatural vs. harit

yea me too ..."i'm dying" to know whats gonna happen next!! :loool:

i still wanna be a wandering spirit k! ;) i wanna watch harits every move! LMAO pssshh i also wanna possess soriyas body too ...lol it will be fun!!! *knocks on wood only in the fic na... :p

its not fun in real life...we have a history of that happening in my family!!! <_< esp when our family have a get together! *freaking stuff..like the twilight zone!

thank you SarN ...keep them rolling!! ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
You wanna posses SORIYA to do the things that she wouldn't do when she's in her sense. bad AMI, taking advantage of human being to satisfy one own thirst :loool: .. though, i wouldn't mind either :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...if harit doesnt believe in ghosts... I will have to be the one to prove it to him .. thru soriya that is... :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mew sleeping all cozy in her room when the alarm buzz for the 5th time . She scrambles her hair into a bird nest and pull herself up . She yawn, wiping the drool off her chin and lazily open her eye to read the clock 11:59 . She immediately jump off the bed and gawkily dress herself while tumbling over the supply baggage she pack earlier. By the time she reach Harit ‘s room it was a little pass middle as she stood there banging at the door while holler for him to open up , the loud commotion could be detect a mile away !

“ …shhhh!! Over here !!...� Harit whisper fiercely across the hall .

Mew turn around and smile while playfully hit her head “…sorry ...i thought you a heavy sleeper when u didn’t open the door when I knock lightly ..�

“…you call that lightly?? I heard you all the way in the restroom. I told you to wake me up before 12 ! Luckily, I ate one to many potato before I went to bed .My stomach was hurting and I was force to get up ! Next time be more alert ! Write it down in your notebook !! ! Rule 102 , time is important !..� said Harit as he watch Mew drop the baggage and pull out a little notepad .

Meanwhile , along the shore line Soriya was pacing back and fore making a trail through the cold sand.The camp fire she made was about to die out waiting for the two detective. No wonder there so many crime in BBK , their back up unit always arrive at the scene LATE . She curses while constantly checking her watch. Suddenly, there two flashing light beam at her from the distance

“ … Ghost Buster! Sorry about that . My partner woke up late and I was food poison…� said Harit while shining the flashlight on her face

“ …turn off the flash light and sit around the camp fire please . We don’t have much time left …� said Soriya angrily and walk back to her sitting spot.

Mew and Harit does as they were told . The three of them sit around the fire in a triangle shape. There was a bit of fear in Mew expression as she watch Soriya pull out a book from a black sag. Soriya flip to a section and silently read a couple line to herself

“…how cute , modern day witches carry a purse …� said Harit jokily and shake his head in disbelief and resume “ ...are you performing a ceremony to rise the dead or teaching us Buddha ‘s chant ?..�

Soriya annoy his scorn and finish reciting the line .After several minute , she memorize the complete phase and was ready “…ok , listen carefully. No matter what happen --- don’t open your eye ! I will tell you when and if you darn to open your eye before the ceremony complete …the outcome depend on your merit in this life time …�

“…W..what you mean …� stammer Mew

“…She probable afraid we see through her trick…� said Harit

Soriya elude his taunting and close her eye to start the process . Mew immediately follow and shut her eye tightly , it better off to be safe than sorry !!! Harit watch his partner in disbelief…. she actually following this ghost buster? He refuse and silently imitate Soriya’s lip movement, this is ridiculous ! He scan the darkness surrounding for any sign of foul play . All he see was the dark ocean and the blue sand cause by the moonlight beaming above them.

“…sir , please close your eye and smoothen your mind …� said Soriya

“…how did you know ? …� he wave his hand across her face . Surely , those eye is close but how …

“… i have 3 eye ..� she was be being sarcasm and hopefully the idiot will shut his lid and focus!

“…very funny …� Harit decided to give it a try and close his eye . Beside , what the worst can happen ? This is crazy. He should be out investigating the islander and trying to find clue! Not sitting around a small camp fire in the middle of night listening to some ghost buster singing some kind of make up language ??!!

Suddenly , a rush of wind blow across his face and his back immediately straighten . On second thought , maybe this ghost buster is living up to her name ! The wind lasted a couple sec and became clam again . Soriya stop chanting and a eerie sound was heard in the distance. At first in a low pinch but the sound grow louder as if the object is moving closer toward them . It sound like hundred of little mouse shrieking at once . Harit never experience such unnatural feeling and he thought about opening his eye to search for the unexplained!

“…NO!� shouted Soriya

Harit froze and felt something cold holding his hand in a shakily manner . His cheek was lightly brush as if someone is caring his face and his lip was press downward…as if someone is kissing him . What is going on ? The uncanny feeling was overwhelming to believe and he open his eye ….

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...freaking harit so stubborn!!! alright now the spirit wont leave him alone for sure...LMAO he deserves it for not believing in it in the first place...*if you dont believe in it dont mock it! however that saying goes!!!

hmmm...ceci is that you or... :p

thanks for the update SarN...i got the chills reading it...the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up! :blink:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit open his eye and instantly pull out his 35mm gun from inside his jacket and scuttle on one knee while aiming the gun directly into the empty night “ ..Who kiss me !!!..� he shouted . Soriya and Mew still have their eye close.

“…sir, what happen ? who kiss who !!..� ask Mew , feeling a sudden chill down her spin and squeeze her eye more tightly together

“…I don’t know ! I feel someone was holding my hand and kiss my lip . What crazy shit you pulling!!..� Harit shouted into the night while holding the gun in tact.

“ … I warn you about opening your eye . Why you so stubborn ? Can you relax and sit back down …� said Soriya

“….relax?! I heard crazy noises buzzing in my ear !!! My lip was being rape ! And you want me to relax! Mew ! Get up ! Let get out of here . This is silly!!� Harit angrily rose up and kick the sand to put out the camp fire.

Mew hesitated to move because Soriya had warn everyone not to open their eye under any condition but right now her partner is at a rampage to get out of here ! “ ..sir !! But Soriya said --- “

“…you’re my partner and trainee . What I say goes…� said Harit and turn to look down on Soriya , who still sitting Indian style with her eye close .

“…it’s safe to leave Mew . The ceremony is ruin already …� said Soriya , annoy with Harit , she no longer want to continue and open her eye . She glare up at him as she slowly rose from the ground . Once their eye level meet she turn and walk away into the night . Mew was relief and stood up, wiping the sand from behind.

“…hey ! Ghost Buster !! It dangerous to be walking alone in the night ! Come with us …� shouted Harit as he watch Soriya disappear into the mist . Crazy woman ! It almost 2am in the morning , surely it not safe to walk by herself !

“…ok , im ready sir . Lets head on back to the house …� said Mew

“…you go on back , im going make sure Ghost Buster return home safely . It dangerous at this time a night and she is alone . The killer might be out there…� said Harit and run toward the direction Soriya went , leaving Mew in disbelief ! So, it not ok for Soriya to walk home alone but it ok for her ?? Mew shakes her fist in the air and mumble to herself as she hurry home . She can’t wait to sleep comfortably in bed .

Meanwhile, Harit lost sight of Soriya as he run along the shoreline turning at every angle looking for her. Surly , she can’t disappear into thin air but where is her ? The flash light he was using die out , leaving him with the moonlight to guide his way . Suddenly , he saw a white figure standing ghostly from the distance , without hesitation he approach the figure and thought it might be Soirya waiting for him to catch up . No matter how close he think he is to the figure …the distance bwt them is the same ??? Is she waiting for him or walking away from him ? He pause and shouted “ …hey ghost buster ! im tire ! how far is it to your house ? …�

Harit watch the figure from behind and waited for an answer. Strangely it might seen but the figure seen to be pointing toward the ocean. Confuse, Harit scratch his head starring into the open sea .

“…why you following me ..� said Soriya from behind .

Harit quickly turn around and give a double look . How ? When ? Wasn’t she in front of him ??? Harit was speechless and turn to look for the figure he saw ….it was gone ! It can’t be ? He turn back to Soriya and ask “ …was that you I been following ….�

“…no , i saw you standing there for over 20min from my house …�

“…standing here ?? Are you crazy ! I was walking for hours following this white figure …�

“…you the one that crazy …my house is over there � Soriya pointed toward the house with a porch light turn on and continue “ … I was about to goes inside until I saw you standing here …..are you ok ? You look as if you seen a ghost �

“…ghost ! HA ! Don’t make me laugh ! There no such thing …� Harit give a weak laugh and wrap his arm around himself

“…alright then , just extra infor. A couple years back a girl name Amikrazie commit suicide by drowning herself in the ocean. They said because she was broken heart because the man she love run off with other woman. There was several reporting about a ghostly figure of a woman appear along the shoreline …�

“ …interesting …are you trying to scar me ? It not working . Ha Ha …�

“…only believer know the truth . Suit yourself . Im off to bed …�

Harit stood there frowning as he watch Soriya walk off . Surely , this girl is trying to scar him with ghost stories . He return back to the house once he sure Soriya is safe . She might be a little crazy but damn she hot being creepy. Tomorrow he going to see Celica ‘s father . Perhaps he can shine some light into this case .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww...so i raped his lip??? :loool:

LOL thanks SarN...you can just call me Ami...
*hmm..sounds like my real life except it didnt kill me physically but it sure did emotionally for about a few yrs! :mellow:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next day Mew & Harit went to Cecilia ‘s house , 10 mile from where the body was found in a rural neighborhood . Cecilia ‘s father name is Celun , he was drying black bean in the front yard when the team approach him .

“ …we need some answer about your daughter , Cecilia…� said Harit

“…I have nothing to say . Sorry , im busy…� reply Celun not turning to look at the detective and quickly walk away . Harit block the old man path while Mew block from behind , they trap Celun and refuse to move unless he cooperate .

“…listen black bean , don’t you want to know who kill your daughter !!! ..� Mew growl

“…she kill herself ..� said Celun in a low voice

“…surely , you must be deceived . How can a girl drown herself into the sea if her hand and leg is bondage ??..� said Harit and wave a picture of Cecilia corpse

Celun saw the picture and burst into tear . He grab the picture and hold it toward his chest “…she a fool for running away with a man she just met and at the end this is what happen …�

“ …who is this man ? ..�

“ .. I don’t know …but 1 day before she disappear . I found a love letter under the pillow . The letter was from her lover asking her to elope with him . It all my false . I’m too overprotected and strict. She the only relative I had. I afraid one day she will find someone she love more than me and leave …� cries Celun

“ …damn old man …I understand you love your daughter but holding her back because of you insecurity only pushes her away ..� said Mew

“…do she have any enemy ? friends ? ..�

“ ..no , she doesn’t have any because I wouldn’t allow her to have friends ..�

The team left the father house . They were back to square one and the father doesn’t seen like a murder , just overprotected . So far they know Cecilia have a lover and if they can find who this guy is – perhaps this case can be solve. They decided to ask the nearby residence for more infor , someone have to seen Cecilia ‘s boyfriend before it not like the man is her dream lover and only appear at night ! They go door to door asking question but nothing turn up and everyone all asnswer with a "no". Suddenly , they heard a commotion from the distance . A fat lady was arguing with a reporter for trespassing .

“…hey ! Im just doing my job lady!! ..� said the reporter rolling her sleeve up while her tv crews from behind holding a camera filming the scene .

“…if you all don’t leave this instant …� said the lady , crossing her arm and glare at the intruder . They lady continue “ …don’t say I didn’t ware you ..�

“ …this is a public place with no restriction , so you have no right to kick us out ..� shouted the reporter . Suddenly, there was at least 20 residence appearing from behind the lady with all kind of weapon in their hand ..such as pots, pan , broom , bat , hammer ….

At the end the reporter and the crews member put their hand together apologizing to the local and hurry out the neighborhood without looking back . The reporter run into Harit & Mew at the parking lots and quickly recognize them .

“ …hey ! Is this Harit ? FBI agent in BBK? ..�

“ …yes , it me and you …? “

“ …im Lynda from Daily Bangkok . Nice to meet you …� she reach for his hand and shake it firmly. He look hotter in person then from the newspaper ! She held on to his hand for several min until Harit finally break it off and leave to his car while Mew follow behind .

Lynda smile like a kid watching Harit drove off into the sunset. She in love already and if the best FBI agent in BBk is here …that mean there a story to cover ! She shout at the tv crew to hurry up and pack everything into the van . Next stop … JRL’s island !

While Mew was driving , Harit pull out the photo and examine it again …teeth mark , strict father , secret lover . Harit close his eye to recollect all the information he gather and trace back to all the people he interview . A smile form across his face “ …Mew ! I know who the murder is now …�

Mew immediately slam on the break causing an impact and their body jolt forward . She turn to Harit with curious eye “….really ? who ??? …�

“…dead fishes , Mew …dead fishes ..�

“ …what fishes ? what you mean ?..�

“…you will see . Go back to the market . I wonder if he still there …�

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WOW.....excellent....omg ami killed herself and lynda is a reporter in love with harit already....OOOoooOO....i just got a chill down my spine.....spooky stuff...hopefully i can go to sleep tonight^^

cecilia

Staff member
good. so i was eloping with some man that's why i end up being in the bottom of the sea ..

love reading the part of AMI RAPING HIS LIPS .. man, my back hairs stood up too .. creepy.

more update soon ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
good. so i was eloping with some man that's why i end up being in the bottom of the sea ..

love reading the part of AMI RAPING HIS LIPS .. man, my back hairs stood up too .. creepy.

more update soon ..

LOL, i forgot to comment on this last night!

awww, on the bright side, atleast you werent r by your father??!! *side note: but then again there might be twist on this matter?...that is just too gross though *puke

i still cant get over me raping Harits' lips!! more than what i had asked for... gotta love SarN :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^hey, if that's the case, i rather be the ghost, kissing his lip. .. but seriously pls. don't' twist it. keep it this way. ceci want the clean image in her head. come to think of it, it have to be b/c it's the same murder guy that kill us all dead fishes. :loool: .. ain't it?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL that guy can be the reason why i committed suicide...so sad! *spirits that commit suicide dont get to reincarnate :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. ami, that's okay, you get to hang around with your dream guy ..
rape kiss his lips whenever you thirst for it :p