update

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
yep its true the girl works at loojceeb store not iab but i forgot her name...she's my sis-in-law's friend....that's why i didn't believe so that they were really dating..
so is it true. someone is ordering him? do the person that's ordering him live in Sacramento too?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
tub yaj is not even worth marrying. what can he do for you (the girl) when he comes here to the U.S? Nothing.

well if the rumor is true, good for her. she gonna work her ass off. :)

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
gosh i can't believe people are ordering others from across the world. both side must be pretty desperate in order to do that. Like all men in america is dead or something.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
my sis like him so much until he gave his phone # in th innocent cyclone..because that part he was like totally conceived about his handsomeness....i dislike him at first place...because he seems very conceived.....

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
wat???? another part???......omg when is tis gonna be over.......anywase i think it's very annoying how tub yaj's character is like tat........the way the his character is.......man i don't even wanna watch the movie...........

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
wat???? another part???......omg when is tis gonna be over.......anywase i think it's very annoying how tub yaj's character is like tat........the way the his character is.......man i don't even wanna watch the movie...........
if you don't want to watch it then don't watch it then.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
okkayy.... so is tub yaj & that ntxawm lis girl even dating.. or is this just another GAY rumor. Lolz. Love them rumors. hahaha...

anyways, there's another rumor saying someone order "Tub Yaj".. so hahahahaaaa.... this is some funny ass rumors/gossip. :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
my sis like him so much until he gave his phone # in th innocent cyclone..because that part he was like totally conceived about his handsomeness....i dislike him at first place...because he seems very conceived.....
oh yeah huh.. forgot about that. He's hecka conceitied. giving his number away, like he's Mr. Hottie or something..

hella gay.

sorrie girls. its the truth.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
well, to tell the truth i don't hate him i just think its a lilo conceitive to give his # out to people...that's why peeps think he's dating them....i guess that's what ym gurl trying to say...well...i don't hate him...its just they way he say it is too much..than i expected...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
don't be hating cuz u can't have him
WTF. i aint hating at all. ahahaaa... :lol:

first of all, why would i be hating & you make it sound like... "HE'S YOURS".. & im jealous. lOlZ..

just because you like him, don't get offended by what i said. its true, he is conceitied. :D

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
guess what i heard from my dad. (dont know if its true or not) but my dad said that tub yaj & that ntxawm lis are married now or something cuz he got her pregnant.

anyways i didn't really like their movie cuz it was soooooo much like the other one that he was in before this one. and i dont know i just hate movies where the girl is an orphan and all she does is complain about her poor life. its so annoying! why cant they be tough or something and look at life in a better way then always being cry babies about how sad their life is. thay need to stand up for themselves!!!

all these whiny orphan girls are getting on my nerves and the stupid guys whose always marrying 2nd wives. that not true love there man! gosh

anyways sorry i went off topic. kekeke jus wanted to share my opinion with u guys

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I don't care whether the rumors are true or not, whether he's gay/concieted/married/engaged/taken/ordered like mcdanold's number 5 with large fries and a coke on the side or not, or whther peple here like him or not, I like and I'mma keep praising him...although I hate his movies and he NEEDS TO AND BETTER start making movies that makes sense!...whether he's conceited or not, it's not like I'll ever get him so I'mma just keep dreaming...
but damn...if he really did get ntawm pregnant...I'd be so depressed...what a whore, tou yang that is, why are you gonna get another girl pregnant when I'm turing 18 in a few months you dumb butt!
but anyone have the number he gave out? my dad's not gonna let me call him but I'd sleep better at night if I had it...

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
guess what i heard from my dad. (dont know if its true or not) but my dad said that tub yaj & that ntxawm lis are married now or something cuz he got her pregnant.

anyways i didn't really like their movie cuz it was soooooo much like the other one that he was in before this one. and i dont know i just hate movies where the girl is an orphan and all she does is complain about her poor life. its so annoying! why cant they be tough or something and look at life in a better way then always being cry babies about how sad their life is. thay need to stand up for themselves!!!

all these whiny orphan girls are getting on my nerves and the stupid guys whose always marrying 2nd wives. that not true love there man! gosh

anyways sorry i went off topic. kekeke jus wanted to share my opinion with u guys
i don't think so. it could be true, but i gotta talk to her sister to find out the truth cuz she talks to ntxawm lis a lot. so when i get the chance to talk to her or my mom i will clear up this pregnant thing and see if she is married to him.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg....why is this topic having soo much rumors....i do not think that tub yaj is married with ntwam lis...of course definatle not....i 100% believe that he is being ordered.....but i really don't care if you guys want to trust me on this but as long as i know that he's being ordered and that's the truth then i really don't care about what other gals say about his life...the gal ordered him but he was supposed to finished this movie first because his producer wouldn't let him come and i guess its kinda hard to make paper for him to come over here...