UPDATES TO THE FORUM

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
LuvLakorns said:
Love the color... we appreicate ur hard work.. :D :D
[post="21591"][/post]​
:D Thanks Darvil
Now i so envious u guys who got nice colour, unlike me black. I also notice somepeople who posted like 500 post and still black while other like grasshopper post 0 and red. weird huh. :huh:

darvil

sarNie Adult
Kristie said:
hur Darvil can u change for sarnie elites too ?? i love the color for the mod T_T LOL
[post="21704"][/post]​
You don't like green? :D

What do you think is a good color?

K

KawaiiTennyo

Amy said:
:D Thanks Darvil
Now i so envious u guys who got nice colour, unlike me black. I also notice somepeople who posted like 500 post and still black while other like grasshopper post 0 and red. weird huh. :huh:
[post="21612"][/post]​
because grasshopper is the ADMIN meaning he contributed money or something haha .. and people with 500 posts and still black because all they do is spam and didn't contribute anything .. and darvil pick the colors YOU want .. primary is fine we can't make everyone happy with the color they like and sarnies elites there's ALOT of them more than mods.admins.and subbers add together .. you should make them elite if they upload ALOT .. just a suggestion =P YOU ARE THE ADMIN !! YOU NEED TO SET DOWN THE RULES ..

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Darvil said:
You don't like green? :D

What do you think is a good color?
[post="21706"][/post]​

haha I dunno something not green like baby blue or baby pink or violet or orange ? huhu whatever is up to u ^_^

Nameless

N i n j a
Dood, Darv. I was planning to come out of hiding so that I could see the nice color bold and everything and then I find out that I'm pink.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Nameless said:
Dood, Darv. I was planning to come out of hiding so that I could see the nice color bold and everything and then I find out that I'm pink.
[post="22085"][/post]​
Doesn't that work out? since you're a girl. :p

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
KawaiiTennyo said:
.. and people with 500 posts and still black because all they do is spam and didn't contribute anything ..
[post="21800"][/post]​
Thanks, I was Just curious
:huh: Anyway how do u decide who is who, do u go through all their post & c which one spam the forum and which doesn't? If u do. That is a lot of work u know.

cecilia

Staff member
lots of changes today..all of sudden..i see different text..or maybe i didnt' pay much attention..lol...

so far..looking good..nice job darv..

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
cecilia said:
lots of changes today..all of sudden..i see different text..or maybe i didnt' pay much attention..lol...

so far..looking good..nice job darv..
[post="22552"][/post]​
yeah...the font changed...though im not liking this font too much...i liked the old one better :(

darvil

sarNie Adult
JaM said:
yeah...the font changed...though im not liking this font too much...i liked the old one better :(
[post="22728"][/post]​
I like the old font too.

Because I'm a n00b it changed the font. What was the old font name? I could change it back. The problem is that this other font is overriding the default font. If I know the name I can easily change it.

edit: ok I fixed it :p

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hahha! hey darvie! I like your "mr. pink" name...totally cute!

O_O what happened here!?!?

I didn't come here yesterday at all!!

what font changed!?

darvil

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
Hahha! hey darvie! I like your "mr. pink" name...totally cute!

O_O what happened here!?!?

I didn't come here yesterday at all!!

what font changed!?
[post="22940"][/post]​
When I put the tab.. I put it in the global html area which means the font that was in the script override the default fonts.

But I asked mr.google and found the basic font names that were the default.. so I just changed the font in the tab to the default font..

:huh:

K

KawaiiTennyo

Amy said:
Thanks, I was Just curious
:huh: Anyway how do u decide who is who, do u go through all their post & c which one spam the forum and which doesn't? If u do. That is a lot of work u know.
[post="22327"][/post]​
yea you can stalk their posts =) it's an option.. i think anyone can stalk anyone's posts.. i'm not sure.. but we can hahah

darvil

sarNie Adult
its called the 8th sense.. otherwise known as know-when-someone-is-spamming-on-a-forum talent.