Upredictable Love :: Aum/Aff

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
PLEASE..PLEASE...I WANT TO FINSIH THIS.....
SO BAD..LALA PLEASE UPDATE ASAP....
PLEASE DYING....~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ah, lala, you have to hurry and update! oh btw, this is sillygirl1021 . ^_^ . man kind make me miss writing my own fanfic -_-

sulad

sarNie Adult
It actually took me longer than I thought to find my lost memory stick and which I did, but then again it went missing. And finally here is it my new update; there's nothing much to it but I'll be back shortly to update the next following chapter. Sorry for the long ass delay and try to enjoy this lame story of mine. :D

chinkywinky : OMG! Girl. I have not seen you for years. Was such a big fan of your stories; you should totally start writting again. Just love everything about it, but yeah thanks for the comment. I'll try to update as much as I can. :D

Chapter 8

“It’s really beautiful, honey” said Soriya as she hesitated. “Can we put it up then?”, “Of course, where do you want it to be at” she asked. “Up there” Arisoya pointed up to the wall above the fireplace. “I’ll tell Uncle Tin to put it up for you then okay”, Arisoya nodded with joy and continue to look at her creative drawing.

“Oh! My lord, what is that?”, “Auntie Nida” shouted Arisoya and jumped to hug her favorite auntie. “Oh! How much I miss you baby, have you been a good girl to mommy” Chanida asked her favorite sweet niece. Arisoya nodded, “Look auntie, you like my drawing. Mommy and we don’t have a family picture so I drew mommy, daddy and me”. “Oh! It’s beautiful baby Auntie like it a lot” Chanida complimented the work. Chanida turned to look at Soriya and saw her sorrowful face. “Baby, why don’t you go eat the ice creams that I bought for you, Mena already have it ready for you”. Arisoya obey and ran to the kitchen.

Chanida stood up once Arisoya was out of sight, “Are you okay?” Nida asked her. “Yeah” she answered. “Don’t think so much, I think she’s just at the stage where she wants to see or know her father look like”. “Not right now, it’s still too hard for me. I can’t accept him to walk into our life again after all what he did to us”. “What if he is a change man, will you be able to accept him?” Chanida asked Soriya. “He’ll always be the same, he will never change. I was stupid back then to get myself involve with him and never saw the true color of him”, soft tears start to slip down her cheeks. “I am sorry that I can’t have a dad figure for my baby, but I can’t let what happen in the past to be repeated again”, “Remember what I told you and remember what you told me, you say you won’t ever let a single tear fall from your eyes so wipe those tears and be strong. Be strong for you and your baby okay”.

Soriya nodded and wiped her tears. “What are you going to do about all these stuff?”, “I just cannot put it up, because of my selfishness. Everything will be over once I’m done with this project”. Chanida patted her back and continue to look at Arisoya drawing. “Will you ever let her know?”, “Someday, when I’m ready and I think it’s the right time for her to know”. “Will you just continue to make excuses, I think you should at least tell her something?”, “I have too”.
“Well don’t let her wait too long and let her down, because I do want her to know who’s her father” said Chanida. “I know, but like I say everything will be over and done once the project is done”, Chanida let out a sigh and nodded.

4 weeks have gone by so fast that finally her project was just getting started. Having to go through so much hardship and now here again she’s launching another big project. Never once did she ever thought of revenge or hurting people when she was alone, but once she saw his name on the list something just came up in her mind. Everything is just at the right pace that she wanted and had in mind. Not long then everything will start and everything will end once the project is over and done. She looked out at the beautiful view of the city in her office as many things run in her mind. Sometimes she thinks that there’s something there and sometimes will even have butterfly when he’s around. She don’t know what’s the she’s feeling or going through, but hopefully it won’t affect on what she will be getting started with. She quickly shook off the thoughts and went back to work.

“This will be the last meeting before we get everything started and have the event happen. I have chosen what Mr. Natawa here has got for us and I think that it had the best design and layout out of the others. I am positive that everybody has gotten everything set and already, because I know all of you will never let me down. The date is not exactly set since we are still waiting for everything to arrive and have it set at our event, but it’ll be known by the end of next week and get the invitations sends out. Everybody nodded and left the meeting.

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhh....lala....finally an update....thanks much....keep it coming

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg...YAY you updated^^ i bet that she will still feel sparks and butterflies when he's around....i can't wait for her to tell her little girl the truth about her father^^ great update :D

lilypha

sarNie Adult
please update more... I like yr story alots since it is a reverse version of harith, an adulterous and selfish harith...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
please update more... it is good and dont leave us hanging with the swimming images of bad harith... gives him chance to redeem himself...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Here I am again updating story. Many of guys must of thinks that I had stop writing, but I still am. I usually write, but just don't have the time to type it up. So here it is my update and I hope that you guys will enjoy it. This chapter might be dead, but it'll get interesting as I'll try to type up more of the chapters that I have written. Well enjoy.

Chapter 9

“We’ll meet again then. Have a nice day and you all may be excuse now”. “Relief now?” Soraya let out a sigh before answering. “A lot relief now. All I have to worried now is to handle everything at the event”.

“Sounds like everything is going great and smoothly” compliment Chanida. “Yeah I guess so” said Soraya, while picking up her papers.

“I almost forgot. Aren’t you leaving to Paris next week for a fashion show?”. “What fashion show?! Oh! I almost forgot about that. It is next week huh”.

“Oh! My gosh Soraya. How can you be this forgetful. You’re not even 60 year old woman”.

“Can’t blame me. I have a daughter, business, and a upcoming fashion show to take care of” giggled Soraya. Chanida just shook her head and giggle along with Soraya. “Always trying to find excuses huh?”. “Of course not. Oh! You just remind me, since I’ll be gone can you watch Arisoya for me?”. “I don’t know if I can, since I’ll be really busy with my own stuff” answered Chanida. “Oh! My. It’s going to be really complicated for me then” said Soraya.

Chanida playfully hit Soraya head out of now where and start giggling. “Ouch! What the hell is that for?!”. “Stupid! I was just joking, who wouldn’t want to watch after Arisoya?! If I can adopt her, I would”.

“Me stupid! You’re the stupid one” said Soraya laughing as she hit Chanida head back. “Stop acting so childish” said Soraya. “You’re the chidish one”.

“You’re the childish one, you mean”. ‘Just shut up. I got other thing to do”. “Oh! You just did not say that”. “Well as you heard, I sure did. So bye” said Soraya laughing as she walk out the meeting room, leaving Chanida behind.

“Yes, Lena” answered Harit. “Miss Boontai is here to see you”. “Excuse you, I don’t need you to inform Harit before I enter” angrily yelled Boontai, budging into his office. “I’m sorry sir” said Lena.

“It’s okay, if anybody call just say that I’m in a meeting”. ‘Yes, sir” nodded Lena and closed the door after her. “What do you want?”. “How can you let your people treat me like, they’re suppose to be respecting me that I’m your wife” complain Boontai.

He shook his head and sat down on his chair. “Is that all you got to say” asked Harit with a serious face. ‘Harit!” angrily shouted Boontai. “I already asked you what you wanted and you didn’t even answer me. So what do you want and why are you here?”.

“Fine I’ll get to the point since you’re being a meanie, I want us to get out marriage license”. “Marriage license? Don’t you think it’s too late for that now”. Boontai stood up with smile and came behind Harit.

“Of course not honey, I have been waiting for this for years. So why don’t we go and get it done na”. sweetly said Boontai. “Not right now Boontai. I got all these projects and work to deal with”. “Harit” she whine.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... at last you updated... haha... it's so funny at the front part where channida and soraya tease each other... haha

hmm... harit don't want to have a marriage license... i guess why? he miss soraya? :p

update more please...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wooohooo you updated...i'm so glad :D soriya and chanida are so funny with each other....yes, harit doesn't want to get a marriage license with boontai ^^

sulad

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10

“Why are you in such a rush to get it done, when I wanted us to get it at the first place” suspiciously said Harit. “Well honey” Boontai whine again. “Not right now Boontai, I already told you that I have all these project to work on and can’t get it done as you want”.

Boontai quickly remove her embrace from Harit and gave him a glare. “Why do you always say that you don’t have time, when you were at the club with that slut last time”.

“Don’t even go there Boontai, I don’t have to time argue wit you” calmly said Harit. “Why can’t I talk about it, why?. Are you with her again?, that’s why you’re so protective of her”. “Boontai!” angrily yelled Harit.

“Remember that I’ll always be yours and forever” said Boontai and walked out of his office slamming the door after her. He just calmly ignore her attitude and continue his work.

“Mommy! Mommy!”. “Yes, sweetie” answered Soraya. “You are coming home soon right mommy?” asked little Arisoya. “Of course sweetie. Once mommy come home and get her project done then it’ll be all about my little pumpkin okay” sweetly said Soraya. “Okay”. “You be a good girl for your Auntie Nida or before she go nuts okay”. Arisoya happily nodded and wave bye to her mommy as her mommy enter the private jet.

“Oh! My gosh it’s that you, Soraya”. “Liya!”. “Oh! My gosh it is you, Soraya. I haven’t seen you for years girl”, embracing a hug with Soraya. “Haven’t seen you for years too Liya. How have you been?” asked Soraya. “Great! What about you?”.

“I’m doing good also”. “That’s great to hear. Ever since we departed I have not gotten the chance to stalk on you”. “Still remember the stalking?!” said Soraya giggling. “Stalking you right across from my house”.

Both of them burst out with laughter’s as both them talk about their memories together. :How’s your marriage life so far?” Hopefully it’s going great” asked Soraya with a smile.

“Oh! You know it’s still the same as always, remember how we used to have one member. Well we both just added another one 6 months ago”.

“You did. Oh! My gosh I’m so happy for you. Congratulation to both of you guys”. Liya let out a laugh, “Thank you”. “I thought you say no more, but see like I say a long time ago you will want to have another one again no matter what you say”. Liya just laugh and playfully slap Soraya’s arm.

“So to say exactly your baby is 6 months old”. “Yes, chunky 6 months old girl”. “Oh! So adorable. I would love to see both of your children. Your son must be big now”.

“Yeah he’s big now, but still really naughty. Oh! Don’t worry you will get to see them again since I soon will be stalking you”. “That sounds great to me then” laugh Soraya.

“Honey, are we leaving yet?” yelled out Liya. “Not yet, we’re still waiting on a gentleman” answered Liya”s husband.

“I’m sorry everybody about my delay” said the breathing heavily late gentlemen as he quickly enter the private jet.