Urassaya Sperbund

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
She looks like a school girl. One of the main reason why i adore naya is because of their innocence and childlike personalities offscreen, but when time calls for it, they are two very mature professionals. I might sound like a grandma, but kids grow and mature too early before their age and they lose their innocence and cuteness etc and i find that beautiful innocence in naya. I hope this admirable quality in them will never change <3

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Off to another event on the same day. Does she ever get tired, working non stop? And i always complain about working 5-6 days a week lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
WOW...Ya is a gem, so photogenic, the cameras love her! She looked so B E A U T I F U L, full of happiness, her bright smile brightens the day more & so youthful at Norway National Day event. Her braids suited her very well, I like this hairstyle on her. Thank you for all of the photos from this event ladies :flowers:.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I liked the dress ya wore at the samui event, it's reserved but also shows curves and assests lol, too bad not many pics of it

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
What an honor for Yaya to have a new breed of watermelon named after her.

Translation by space4ny.

http://websta.me/n/space4ny

" Sensational new strain of watermelon called "Yaya", Chonburee province.

The beautiful watermelon that you see here have the name of the strain called "Yaya".    This name came from watermelon farmer in BannBung, Chonburee province area that admire nong Yaya, so they name the new strain "Yaya".    Ms Nongnut Keawsuriya from a group of BannBung organic farmer told us about background of this strain.    It have been developed from strain called Sonya that's widely popular and very well known.    Have a beautiful shape and skin, sweet and aromatic.    So they decided to name this strain "Yaya".    Because "Yaya" is a sweet and lovely actress, all Thai people know and like. ."

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I guess it's all depend on how they capture her in the camera, light or colouring and how they do the makeup. She still looks the same to me.

Congratulations to our girl in Kazz Awards 2015 Woman of the Year. She is filming today so would not be attending the award ceremony.

Credit as tagged