Urassaya Sperbund

dariey

sarNie Adult
ya's outing day..with friend and kitty
cr junejajune,purrcatcafeclub urassayas
hang out at cat cafe thats why lots of meow..hahaa

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Super Thanks to Dariey for creating this solely for Yaya. Super love.

Will be looking forward to hear more news of her.

dariey

sarNie Adult
no need to thank me loveyaya.i'm used to this kind of thing at other forum too. ^_^

Translation by space4ny

​
The List of Angel of entertainment industry 2014. The praiseworthy actor and actress. By Thairat online 4 Jan 2015 05.30 Yaya Urasaaya Sperbund. This natural good behave and cute actress quietly went to the north of Thailand, to give an education opportunities with Alumni Round Square project (Project of Yaya's high school alumni). This project is to build multipurpose building for disadvantaged children at Baan Huay Sa Ped, Jom Tong, Chiang Mai province. I have to tell you that, this time Yaya was very tough ,strong and helping the children with down to earth attitude. She did not invite reporter to report the news, did not send anything to the press to show the good thing that she have done. She did it all with her heart. If it's not because of her fan club sharing this good story on the internet, no one will know about Yaya's good deeds this time. Doing something good without wanting anything in return like this. We should give her an applause.

New year gift from yaya to paajaew and p'mam
cr aebrian

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
dariey

do you mind letting me know how to upload pictures to the forum? That way I can contribute too. Thanks

dariey

sarNie Adult
i just pm you.. ^_^

​
another news from thairath.
shared by jubjub_tk space4ny (trans)​
 ​
Yaya is happy, believe this year will have a good fortune. Complain that last year was not good. 
Have to work with sweet-face actor James Jirayu in the drama "Neung Nai Suang" for Chanel 3. Mor Luck (Thai famous fortuneteller) said for sure that anyone who star alongside Yaya Urassaya will definitely be famous. So when we meet Yaya we asked her how she feel about that?. " Good ka, it's meant our lakorn will be famous too right? (smile). I hope it will be like he said, and hope that the viewer will like it ka because we give it our all." This year, your good fortune will bring everyone around you up and be famous.
"Very happy that this year I will have a good fortune because last year I had a lot of problems. If this year is good it will be great ka. I believe some of it ka." You said that last year was your bad year in the Chinese constellation year, that's mean you had a lot of accidents? "Oho, I got accidents from top to toe ka. If you ask whether I did anything to make my bad fortune get better or not. No ka, I didn't do anything except making good merit just like I always do." Is Nadech worry about you, especially? "Most of the time he was with me when I got accident while working, nothing special. It's normal that people who work together have to takecare each other." Do you have a plan to make merit, or do something that help make your fortune better this year?"Definatly, we make merit as usual ka"

yaya's own drawing new year card to everyone.love anyama comment over this pic..
cr lovenangfah(trans)​
"Yaya gave new year card.Yaya made this card by herself such as paper cutting, designing, drawing, wishes writing and gave a hug including a cute pillow.Thank you naka,love you :heart: "- anyama
so this is the pillow gift..
cr khundow27 junejuny

​
 ​
cr paajaew aebrian
i think paajaew wrote a quote over this ya pic.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Thank you, Dariey for your message. May her wishes comes true for 2015. I am waiting for NNS. Should be finishing soon, I think.

Yaya  :heart: :heart:  

dariey

sarNie Adult
yeah i'm waiting for nns too.miss to see her on screen again.. ^_^

now its p'mam turn to post ya's side profile.
cr mamthima
 ​

yaya new year wish to nadech,kim and james ma for oho mag
cr nyclub translate by space4ny
To Nadech:
"Since I known P'Nadech, he have always been himself. He have a clear vision of everything, his personality, ,his characteristic. I'm at ease all the time when I'm with him. From the first day that we met until now he still the same never change. When I have problem he always gives me moral support. Just like many of my friends, we give one another support all the time. I feel very thankful for that and want to wish him a good health and wish this year to be a very good year for him. And I wish him to always be the same, don't have to change anything. And verything will get better and better for sure. Happy New Year na ka."

To Kim:
"Kim is one of the friend that alway beside me. Whether I want an advise or want some help, she is there to listen and help me. Kim's smile alway bright. It made people around her feel happy. Same as me, when I'm with Kin I feel like I want to smile with her, and people alway feel cheerful around her. I know that Kim is a smart girl. She know how to take care of herself, so there is no need to wish her to be healthy. But I want to wish this year to be a fantastic year for Kim. Hope everything will be like what she want it to be. And I hope all her wishes become true."

To James Ma:
"Last year i got a chance to work with James Ma many times, Give Me Five concert, and many Awards Ceremonies. This made me know that he is a nice person. I'm happy to have a new friend. Before this, I heard people say that he is nice and lovely. After I worked with him, I have to say that it is true. He is lovely and very gentle man. He like to made tea, every time we met he always ask "Would you like some tea?" (laugh). I would like to wish James "Congratulation for all the good things that happened" and wish 2015 to be a good year just like the last year, very happy and if we got a chance ,than we can work together ka."

dariey

sarNie Adult
yeah she might have event today.p a tiwakorn just upload pic with her.finally they meet after new year.always read comment they miss each other.

in the midst of new year and yaya's wish to have great year this time still she got drag with another not so good news.hope everything will settle down in good way.

Another yaya's handmade new year card and gift exclusive to fans.. ^_^
cr urassayasclubdotcom
 ​

just saw p mam kathaleeya comment wishing new year to yaya.it good to see it.. ^_^

another new year gift and card from yaya..
cr krongkarnp

dariey

sarNie Adult
lets pm loveyaya.. ^_^

with noey chotika and swiis at ch3 new year store event.
cr noeychotika s_wiis
 ​
 ​
gift for sorrayuth.ya with nong arunosha.
cr sorrayuth9111 nong_arunosha
 ​
super love p'gib and p'yayee comment over this short clip and pic.call ya as angel and wonderful girl.both were concern about yaya's wound.
cr gibseesan yayeeumarin

Cutie_Pie

sarNie Egg
I also want to know the not so good news about yaya. Can you please tell me too Dariey?

dariey

sarNie Adult
i should edit my post..hahaa.
well it was not a not so good news just the random news involve with yaya.no worry.. ^_^

i'm not the person who believe with card reading but i will just share since this is involve with yaya.

cr ThaiTv HD Fast
 ​
someone correct me if what i guess is wrong.so from their talk they said yaya got Death, Queen of cups and Knight of wind cards.

dariey

sarNie Adult
super cute baby and little girl yaya  :wub: Happy Children Day everyone..
cr urassayas
 ​
 ​
new shoot.ya will be presenter for Bangkok Airways..  
"My beautiful model today. - bigvatcharasith"​
 ​
 ​
Girls night..
cr urassayas,tibbiee,yingpcp shared by ohoyaa

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Finally I got to come around browsing to this thread. Thank you very much Dariey for all the upload and up to date news about Yaya. Really appreciated. Also thank you to everyone here that contribute. I can't promise but will try to update to if I don't forget. You all know me that I usually go to only RFTD thread and sometime the ff thread.