Urassaya Sperbund

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update love! Im so intrigue with ya's upcoming 3zaap, i think it's an honour for ya to be with a veteran actress like Michelle Yim, i wonder if there's any connection for her new movie, i really hope so :p

Ya's whereabouts for today

And i got to say i havent seen ya this pretty for sooo long, i like the fullness in her face in which has been missing to me since tnnkk. The elle mag pics are scarily too skinny for me :

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I like Michelle Yim. She has good characteric too. Guess we will have to wait for the airing to know what's it's about. Maybe just happen to have both persons appear on the same time.

Well, the inside picture of Elle, some are ok. Yup, they love to do her blonde or tomboy. I think she need Korean makeup artist and Eliesaab gowns. Elie gowns are fantastic. Yaya loves covered gown and Elie has lots of variety. She would be fabulous in it.

Credit as tagged

This one got 145k likes in Urassayaclub.com Facebook.

dariey

sarNie Adult
omg that waist..idk whether it getting smaller or she got skinny.she really want to have her model figure back after all.hoping to see her on runway again when she have free time.
excited for 3zaap too.it definitely an honour for her to be included in the show with important guest..^_^

despite of how much i don't like several of her magazine with bizarre concept but deep down in me i like how the stylist came up with unique and variety of it.especially when they make her look like a boy/man or with masculine appearance.for me when she can pull that concept it mean she were not born to be pretty and beautiful only but more than that.

i hope she will variety on what she wear other than dior.honestly i don't like the black dress she wear last event,the cutting it just.....haha.dior is great in their own way,nothing less from them but other brand would be great too.i have seen some runway for eliesaab brand and they do have tons of beautiful dress.someone need to shout it to yaya..haha

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I dont mind the blonde or manly/boy look, i prefer tomboyish girls anyways hehe, it's just her thinness that bothers me sometimes. Though i can correlate cos whenever i gain weight, the first place it goes to is my face too :)

I remember watching michelle yim since very young, she still looks so good for her age!

Translation for ya's recent mag credit to space4ny

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Credit IN Magazine. Out tomorrow. Love the expression on their face. (She is mine and I'm not letting her go)

Credit as tagged. Congratulations for Best Song - Gmember

Credit as tagged. Twins Julia.

Credit as tagged. Cool

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Maybe you guys know this already. ️️Yaya next collaboration with Mark in Kluencheevit will have fitting in March and start shooting in April. From MarkYaya Cambodia FC.

dariey

sarNie Adult
yeah,read about it last night.waiting for it the lakorn progress.. ^_^

I'll continue on yaya's interview from Elle mag.honestly this is the best interview i read about her so far,super love her answer.just by reading it can already know she is a sensible and mature person inside.i might not be a diehard fan of her appearance but i'm definitely fangirling of her personality more..hehee

as usual really appreciate and thankful for great effort by space4ny.
 ​
Keep It Real.
Same person, Same heart.
From a girl with a bright eyes making her way into business industry by modelling and now she is in Thai's top five actresses that have been holding your heart for the past few years. So what's her charm that she use to making us keep falling in love with her all the time.
From a girl with adorable face like a doll, who got the leading role of a naughty and talkative girl in drama Doung Jai Akkanee. The drama that made the name of Urassaya Sperbund to be main leading actress in the heart of Thai's drama fans for almost the whole country.

part 2,3 & 4 already post by bubbles

One thing that we admired this girl is how good she conduct herself for all the time that she have been walking on entertainment business's road. The part that made her to continuously be the dream actress for everyone and always be there, it might be because she behave appropriately, know the appropriate time to do things and keeping herself in a good place, never have a bad news. We are curious is this girl have someone that she look up too in her line of work. If she have, who is her idol?
"P'Ann Thongprasom ka, she is a role model for how to be professional in work and how she live her life. She take a really good care of herself. She is a good example. For international, I like Natalie Portman. She got a lot of energy even though she is very small, she also smart and talented too."

In the entertainment industry nowadays, the powerful trend is the "KooJin" trend. This girl is one of the stars that fanclub already set in a KooJin trend, and many people is wishing and cheering for them. We would like to know Yaya's feeling about having a couple that fans love and reserved only for her.
Is it put a pressure on her when she have to work with other people?
"I think it is a trend in the social world, this is the thing that you can not control or predict. Everyone can have a KooJin. They might like me and like another so they make us a couple. I think its an interesting trend ka. Personally i'm not serious about it that much."

Every time when we meet a woman's name Urassaya whether the event is big or small. Other than behaving appropriately, she never disappoints us for how she dresses. In the day that she have an appointment with us for fashion shoots, when she stepped out of her car in a clean white knee length dress with short sleeve showing a captivating skin on her slim arms. Emphasize feminine, sweet stylish by showing a little bit of her back. With an extra of small colorful pastel print. All this we can only say that, it's so similar to her personality. She told us that she following a fashion trend sometime. She is working in this field, she has learned what is in and what is out. But the style she like is the dress both short and long in a sweet style.

Whenever we meet this girl, we always see a girl with a bright smile. So we would like to know, is she ever get angry? And how is she, when she angry? And what or who can upset this cheerful girl?
"Actually, when I'm at home or when I didn't do anything I'm just a normal person. But when I'm working I try to be cheerful, because its help to keep my energy up ka. And when something is bothering me or make me angry, most of the time I just try not to pay attention to it. I remember that I have never angry with someone like "I wanna kill youuuuuuuuu!!!" (Make an angry posture with a high pitch voice) Or something like that ka (laugh). But for something that feel wrong to me and make me upset. I will walk to them and said sorry may I speak with you for a little bit? (Serious face) something like that. I like to have a conversation or clear it straight away."

Every human has both good and bad side in them. Everyone sees Yaya as a perfect woman. We would like her to tell us one imperfect thing in her that she really wants to change. She thinks for a bit and answer us
"In every day, I have so many things to do right? And one of the thing that I should do is to prepare an outfit that I'm going to wear the next day. But I'm always lazy ka. So it's like, oh! I will do it in the morning (Make sleepy sound) and I can never do it ka. When the morning come, it's like Oh My God!!!! What am I gonna wear??? Oh My God, what should I pack, Oh my god - Oh My Godddd!! (Acting shock and in a hurry). At the end, mom is the one that finds things for me and we argue everytime (laugh). And she will ask me why I didn't prepare everything last night (imitating the voice of Mae Pla that siting and smiling next to her). So I think this year I will try to prepare everything beforehand. But I say this for many years already (smile)"

We always familiar her with being an actress. But if she didn't walk into the entertainment industry like today, what she think she will be doing?
"I have a lot of ideas. I want to be a politician, doctor, but what I really want to be since I got into the high school is an archaeologist. I want to go and dig up the fossil or something like that. Actually, since I was young and studying, 1 subject that I've always excelled, is History. And I decided to study liberal arts because it has many things to do with history."

We cannot deny that the name "Yaya Urassaya Sperbund" is in the list of the actresses in Thai people's heart, soon after she started acting. With the fame that coming to her fast, made her become people's sweetheart. With overwhelming success, income, and being pleased by many people, and all of this happened to her when she is not even 20 yet. Amazing that this girl never shows that she is indulged in it. She still wai (Thai greeting) every staff that she met, still smile, listen and consistently pay attention throughout all her works.
"When I was starting in this entertainment business, I use to think that I will never change. But that is something you will never know if you are not in that position. There is a chance it will happen, really. No matter what your background is, when you are working here everyone and everything around you will be like "For You". So I have to remind myself "Keep it real". It is like I keep telling myself that I have stay real. Try to be myself always. And I believe that the work in this industry have expired date. And we will never know when is it going to be. That's why I want to work happily every day, and try to always do my best. Because we never know how long it will be. Another importing thing that I have to do is be good to everyone in the same way that they are good to me."

Finally, we told Yaya to imagine herself in 10 years' time, What and where will she be? And the answer that we got is so simple like what she will be in 10 years' time.
"In 10 years I will be 32 and finish my master degree. Might already be married and planning to have a first child, maybe. Because I want to be friend with my kid (smile)."

And this is the simplicity that's so loveable - Now you know why everyone love her.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update, Dariey. Continue from IN magazine

Pick this up from the Facebook but this is one of the photo from IN magazines.

Simply gorgeous. Her World Thailand March issue.

Looks is subjective too. I adore her. She does have good personality. Wow, so many magazines in March. If I am in Bangkok, I will buy all her mags.

dariey

sarNie Adult
thanks to you too loveyaya for constant update.:D

i just feel it more special when they,NYLON and HER WORLD mag choose her as cover girl for their anniversary.. ^_^

she look good with bangs..
cr urassayas​

dariey

sarNie Adult
i didn't know people got hype over her hairstyle with bangs.maybe i'm so use to it so didn't see much about it.

like both bts.basically i like this kind of stuff including runway especially when it come to not typical proper poses.

this got me wow.it is like a trilogy teaser with the bg sound..haha.so this is what they up to.after got pair with Nichkhun now with Michelle Yim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7RT7prWpBc​
cr Brands birdnest​
 ​
 ​
cr make friendly again​

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Oh my, wow, the red lipstick and dress they have for Yaya. Love it. Both of them looks good. The teaser is good. Ok, everything is good to me. Thanks, Dariey.

http://youtu.be/Wx7Y2g07Lz4

Teaser-โมเม&ญาญ่า ท้าพิสูจน์แป้งใหม่ for Maybelline

สวัสดีค่า พบกับรายการโมเมพาเพลินฉบับเรียกน้ำย่อย ที่คราวนี้ โมเมไม่ได้มาคนเดียว แต่มีพรีเซนเตอร์คนใหม่ล่าสุดของเมย์เบอลีนมาอยู่กับเราด้วยค่ะ น้อง ญาญ่า อุรัส...

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

My two favourite people in the planet. They will have a Meet & Greet on 19 March 2015. Lucky 30 get to do some activity with them [according to the google translate]. I think them or Yaya only? Guess will have to wait for next week.

pictures from Brands