Urassaya Sperbund

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I don't know what to think of it. Hope the best for them. It's all over the media today so they would be getting ask about it.

Cr Urassayaclub.com

Most beautiful and cute Mayumi

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
hah the fans overprotecting. Naya not confirming but not denying either, just let everything be natural, so should the fans! They are grown up adults, they know what they are doing, they should take responsibilities for their actions lol and im sure they are more than capable and cunning enough to answer the media and reporters. They will know when their relationships and feelings for one another is deep and strong enough to come out or not, no need for overprotective fans to interfere  :wink:

Had a crush on Ya as Nuch but fell deeper in love because of Jeed, such an unforgettable moment when I first saw Jeed (and surprisingly, one of the fan who stayed overnight with naya on the show said the same thing abt Jeed). One of my most fav nek character in terms of lakorn and have yet to find another character so loveable, beautiful and feisty yet so adorable like Jeed. I actually couldnt believe that the person playing Jeed was the same person playing Nuch hehhe being pretty new to lakorns back in the days.

dariey

sarNie Adult
tq loveyaya for keeping this thread update.too busy lately can't make up much comment here..huu

i'm glad ya make a time to have some kind of live chat with fans last night.this give opportunity to inter fans to say something directly to her too..^_^
happy for our dearest translator space4ny coz ya read her translation for us,inter fans..:D

dariey

sarNie Adult
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone.. :)

another article..
cr yadechersvietnam​
Interview- HHT Newspaper ( Vietnam ) Dec, 2014

Sweety girl Yaya Urassaya is becoming the queen of advertising in Thailand. Everywhere are also full of brightened smile of Yaya with advertising cosmetics, shampoo, electronics, phone networks, bird’s net, noodle, etc….although she appear many times, it's not cause feeling boring for viewers. So why is she hot???

MODEL OF MODERN GIRLS.
When all brand in Thai land find the presenter, they always want to find out person who have love, trust, good position of fans has influent to spread over their products. Customer cannot believe new products, but they would trust their idol more. So they would accept message of ads. However, there are many stars have scandals everyday who do not have whole trust of customers. Why she attracts many big advertisement contracts, the answer is she has simple, pure life. Yaya is the standard of many Thai girls a model who has many good characters such as: beautiful girl (half Thai and half Norway), good education (last year student of Spanish language major in Chulalongkorn University, using 4 languages), usually make merit and social works, acting, grow up on every role and her politeness is also made anyone who worked with her also feel love.

CO-PERATION WITH NADECH
She is not only attracting with single ads but also couple ads with Nadech Kugimiya - Yadech (Nadech – Yaya called Yadech). They acted together in 4 films such as: Game rai game rak, Duang jai Akkanee, Thoranee Ni Nee Krai Krong, The rising sun series (Roy fun tawan duerd). On the other hand, their reality relationships are always on top find out hot list in magazines, social networks. Their romantics are always the inspiration for marketers, so that help them attracting many big contracts advertisings. Nowadays, art of advertising is developing in romantic ways that make customers feel relax and then they think about selling it. This is advertisement’s ethos in Thailand.

THE BEAUTY AND KNOWLEDGE
Yaya is not the same with the others who just appear for paying fee, otherwise they will not attend. On Yaya’s IG with 2 million fans follow, she always updates her event’s pictures, BTS, etc…. Moreover, when she receives gifts from the sponsors, she always gives nice thanks for them on her IG. That her behaviors make fans (also customers) believe that Yaya is presenter for trust of brands but not only concern about the amount of money on this contract. The relationship between the brands and stars are also similar to the relationship between individuals and individuals, so co-operating with nice star is better than “diva”. Definitely, Yaya will keep and get more big advertisement contracts with her professional.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Thank you Dariey for the update too. You are resourceful. I can update this for now.

Happy Chinese Year from Brands.

Credit lillipoppie

dariey

sarNie Adult
not sure whether ya is the one who lucky got to have a pic with thailand football coach or the coach is the one lucky man got to have a pic with her.basically both are lucky to have meet each other since they are Brands presenter..^_^
the coach sure didn't forget to tag other 2 player,mika and chanathip and also make ny fan happy with his caption..haha

cr ny club shared by lovenangfah​
 ​
based on lovenangfah tag,the article state mika and chanatip from thailand football player like maypich,yaya and golf pichaya.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the updates guys!! Im not very up to date with things so js want to post a few old pics of ya that i like, Nong Nee for now, more to come!

dariey

sarNie Adult
finally can see ya with margie.it has been a while.waiting for their event and pic.sis-romance ftw..lol

i don't know how to comment about that elle cover..haha.maybe i like elle from other country more.. :D

since she new presenter for maybelline now i anticipate that event most compare to other.idk what other thought about this but since maybelline is an international brand and they sometime have grand events collaborate with fashion show so it good to hear maybelline th choose her.waiting for any cf..

some of her solo mag cover..fav goes to madame figaro follow by MC and vogue.

cr only one only y pantip​
 ​
look good in white..
cr as in pic​
 ​
 ​
old gif from ch3 hd tvc.look cool with black..

cr only one only y pantip​

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Well, I think her previous years mag covers some are ok, better than the last years. Sometime I think they are either not creative or not fashionable especially how they dress her up, make up etc. They need to come up with better concept n theme and really do wonders to her. Kind of wasted because they are trying weird theme or ideas.

Looking forward to March.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I cant wait to listen to their duet! Heard that Ya has a solo song too  :dance1:

I like ya's hair like this than just straight

Yea cant wait for margie to reunite with ya, I prefer their bond out of all the lom gang